Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats the second time I’ve seen her moaning about pregnancy / engagement recently, before she was booting off about how women are congratulated on that sort of thing but people didn’t have the same type of energy for when women get promotions at work (as if the they’re comparable). Typical dumb boss babe feminism
Sorry but pregnancy is always more important than a promotion. What sort of boss babe washed up nonsense is this?

Reactions: 4
Sorry but pregnancy is always more important than a promotion. What sort of boss babe washed up nonsense is this?
Not to someone who isn't interested in children. I'm happy for someone I know if they get pregnant but I'm not interested in the slightest. As long as the baby is happy and healthy that's as far as it goes for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
been watching Grace’s old videos because they remind me of the good days and stumbled across these, anyone know what the feud between her and TFNL?
Idk whats tfnl but that girl I’ve spoken to a lot and shes a very nice person. She was ripped off by shreddy as well

Reactions: 11
Grace's new insta story saying she hopes to move onto mentoring in business in a few years... girl knows nothing about having a good business plan or starting from nothing, owns 3(?) failing businesses and is rapidly dropping instagram followers, but yeah sure, please tell us your infinite wisdom x

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Montana's compilation of stories from 2020 are a great example of how influencers have been living in a completely different world to the rest of us and how the pandemic doesn't affect you if you're privileged. You wouldn't know there was a pandemic from her stories - not a mask in sight (lovely how she exposes herself & Grace screaming in the back of a taxi with no masks, spread those droplets girls!!) and even shamelessly posting pictures of her illegal birthday party.
Ok I'm actually raging at those stories. Seeing all those things together like that is infuriating and really shows that rich people live on a separate bleeping planet to the rest of us where the rules don't matter to them and they don't give a tit about anyone else.

been watching Grace’s old videos because they remind me of the good days and stumbled across these, anyone know what the feud between her and TFNL?
Grace got snarky with them a long time ago- before the GraceFit rebrand.
She called them jealous and then went into a big rant about how they were putting her down but opened the rant with "I won't even grace this with a response"

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t know why but it really annoys me how she goes on about how she’s an exceptional cook, I just looked at her cooking highlight and like how could that be considered a roast?? Nothing is roasted? And everything else she posts is truffle mushrooms/truffle pasta or gifted food, like it doesn’t take much talent to throw truffle in a dish to make it taste good but unfortunately most of us can’t afford truffle 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Ok I'm actually raging at those stories. Seeing all those things together like that is infuriating and really shows that rich people live on a separate bleeping planet to the rest of us where the rules don't matter to them and they don't give a tit about anyone else.

Grace got snarky with them a long time ago- before the GraceFit rebrand.
She called them jealous and then went into a big rant about how they were putting her down but opened the rant with "I won't even grace this with a response"
HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS MONTANA SEEN AND TOUCHED THIS YEAR??? 😳😡😡😡 Covid super spreader of the year!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Someone id purchase a productivity / lifestyle book from ....
Ali is a productivity machine. I love how open he is with his finances, one of his last videos was breaking down how much money he made last year from all his streams on income (a touch over £1m).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Grace talking about being a mentor when she starts to “slow down” in 10 years lol. She’s deluded. Also saying looking at property motivates her.. whilst I understand it’s all relative I think that’s a little insensitive whilst sitting in her million pound house.

Reactions: 37
Grace talking about being a mentor when she starts to “slow down” in 10 years lol. She’s deluded. Also saying looking at property motivates her.. whilst I understand it’s all relative I think that’s a little insensitive whilst sitting in her million pound house.
In 10 years she’s going to be what - mid 30s? She should seriously look into the effective altruism movement.

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but why would I, an underprivileged woman, want to take advice from someone who has never experienced the struggles I have? She’s deluded.
she loves to vaguely mention privilege and touches on it (w/ the private school part) but she never says the quiet part out loud: she and her family are bleeping loaded and that will ALWAYS be the biggest barrier to someone being a successful entrepreneur, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.