Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50% off web subscriptions probably so that in 12 months when people try to cancel with the app, they will still get charged 🥴

Reactions: 10
The face you make when you have to do another boring shreddy workout
Screenshot_20210103-135753.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Her instagram is so cringe, why does she think these stupid faces are a good look?
Her face doesn’t need to look good when her boobs look good, I guess...

She’s so transparent. Can’t stand it when women are celebrated for meeting one expectation for women (having kids and getting married), but she’s perfectly happy to be celebrated for meeting another expectation for women (being hot and sexually available). suddenly, all concern for why women get celebrated for particular things goes out the window when she gets 4x as many likes and 5x as much engagement for posting a selfie with her boobs out. what bothers her is that women get congratulated for doing something she hasn’t done lol, ironically she is exhibiting the jealousy she is constantly accusing her critics of

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Her instagram is so cringe, why does she think these stupid faces are a good look?
Right?? And worse, this is how she’s advertising / marketing her companies??
5819C0EE-ADDB-4625-9E2F-4C4F1122C549.jpeg

HER NEW DESIGNS FOR EVERYTHING IS SO UGLY AND ATROCIOUS LOOKING FOR ME GUYS!! Like omg her shreddy packaging, her Tala clothing that can’t even contain boobs properly, and now these bands?? What are these design teams and who is approving them?? 🤮🤮🤮 seeing this tit I don’t even feel bad I bought bands and tala clothing from her before bc at least the ones I have are more decent colours and designs.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Right?? And worse, this is how she’s advertising / marketing her companies??
View attachment 369984
HER NEW DESIGNS FOR EVERYTHING IS SO UGLY AND ATROCIOUS LOOKING FOR ME GUYS!! Like omg her shreddy packaging, her Tala clothing that can’t even contain boobs properly, and now these bands?? What are these design teams and who is approving them?? 🤮🤮🤮 seeing this tit I don’t even feel bad I bought bands and tala clothing from her before bc at least the ones I have are more decent colours and designs.
exactly, I have said I don't get why she doesn;t have a private insta for her crappy non business posts, but I guess her whole brand is just based on fans loving her as a person

Reactions: 6
That's a fully ripped apart carcass wow can she stop with these vegan lies, vile
Ikr, like I can understand the ‘vegans’ who eat a chicken nugget when they’re drunk because its like reformed meat which doesn’t even resemble an animal but thats like a whole carcass with bones, skin and fins still on it

exactly, I have said I don't get why she doesn;t have a private insta for her crappy non business posts, but I guess her whole brand is just based on fans loving her as a person
The way she had a whole personal account and then deleted it 🥴

• Haha
did anyone get a pic of the fish?

Discount aside the first thing I noticed was the hand!!! The palm?! Is that a fake photoshopped hand?? Black people do not have dark palms. That is ridic
it looks like a really weirdly and poor lighted white/light hand

A friend just randomly sent this to group chat and I just
129C4494-5E58-43E8-BA81-F220E761018A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.