Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also anyone else find it insufferable when she’s like “is my dog broken?””error 404: dog not responding” or “my dog has glitched” when he’s literally just doing normal dog things???
The way she acts around her dog is soooo weird lol, like how many shots of him humping things and having an erection does the world need? Has he not been neutered? I’m not sure how it works with dogs (can they just get their tubes tied? is that just with females?) but there’s a picture of him all sprawled out pinned to her stories and he appears to still have his balls...

I think what I find weird about it is how she totally babifies him and coddles him in one story and then in the next, she will be showing him humping the tit out of something or with his bits up and out...I should say, I don’t think she’s perving on her dog or anything, but the juxtaposition of horniness and babyishness makes me feel so uncomfortable

Since were talking about her dishonesty regarding her protein powders/BCAAs, here’s a screenshot from her video launching the Shreddy powders vs her shilling Bulk Powders on Twitter

C791B8F9-8A0C-45F0-B04F-46D01DB9F5F0.jpeg

E14C8634-4521-46EE-B6B1-027689EB897F.jpeg

Reactions: 20
The way she acts around her dog is soooo weird lol, like how many shots of him humping things and having an erection does the world need? Has he not been neutered? I’m not sure how it works with dogs (can they just get their tubes tied? is that just with females?) but there’s a picture of him all sprawled out pinned to her stories and he appears to still have his balls...

I think what I find weird about it is how she totally babifies him and coddles him in one story and then in the next, she will be showing him humping the tit out of something or with his bits up and out...I should say, I don’t think she’s perving on her dog or anything, but the juxtaposition of horniness and babyishness makes me feel so uncomfortable

Since were talking about her dishonesty regarding her protein powders/BCAAs, here’s a screenshot from her video launching the Shreddy powders vs her shilling Bulk Powders on Twitter

View attachment 364882
View attachment 364894
Yeah the dog isn't neutered, she posted a photo recently with his balls on full display.

People have a lot opinions on neutering but ultimately it's irresponsible for her to let an unneutered dog run around a park without a lead, which she does often. Female dogs often can't be spayed until they're a few years old - what if someone is walking their unspayed puppy and Ziggy decides to run over and hump someone's poor dog? If she insists on not neutering him he should be on a lead at all times outside, it isn't fair on other people's dogs.

He's more than old enough to be neutered considering his size so I don't know why she would wait considering it's clearly affecting his behaviour (she used to post loads of stories of him humping random things, which sorry, is not cute... why would you want your dog to do that??)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She probably won't get the dog neutered so she can have more cute little ziggy puppies

Reactions: 11
Yeah the dog isn't neutered, she posted a photo recently with his balls on full display.

People have a lot opinions on neutering but ultimately it's irresponsible for her to let an unneutered dog run around a park without a lead, which she does often. Female dogs often can't be spayed until they're a few years old - what if someone is walking their unspayed puppy and Ziggy decides to run over and hump someone's poor dog? If she insists on not neutering him he should be on a lead at all times outside, it isn't fair on other people's dogs.

He's more than old enough to be neutered considering his size so I don't know why she would wait considering it's clearly affecting his behaviour (she used to post loads of stories of him humping random things, which sorry, is not cute... why would you want your dog to do that??)
I'm massively prude and those sort of videos make me feel so uncomfortable. I'd never ever think of even looking at one of my cats doing that! And to be showing it to the world, urghhhhh gross.

Reactions: 17
Why does she keep saying vegan supplement things taste disgusting/like dirt?

I take creatine and bcaas (when I'm on a proper gym routine, thanks lockdowns and tier systems...) and they're vegan (god bless myprotein) and taste and mix just fine?

Reactions: 17
I'm massively prude and those sort of videos make me feel so uncomfortable. I'd never ever think of even looking at one of my cats doing that! And to be showing it to the world, urghhhhh gross.
I wouldn't consider myself prudish at all and I still have absolutely no interest in seeing any animal do that. Especially not when I'm casually watching Instagram stories, most reasonable people probably don't expect or want to see that garbage as "content" provided by someone they follow.

Reactions: 22
I just think it shows how immature and childish she is, like its hilarious to see a pet do that when you’re 10 years old, but you really should’ve grown out of it by the time you’re in your 20s. Even if you do find it funny still its quite cringe to repeatedly post stuff like that

Reactions: 23
The fact that Grace’s flatmates don’t use her daily dose.... eek
Maybe I'm looking into this too much but.. Those daily dose stories are sooo fake. All the packages are still sealed, it's SO obvious she just put them on shelves for the filming. The housemate is looking at them like she's never seen them before. If Grace was actually using the products, she would probably have them around the house at all timrd and wouldn't need to open a new bag for the purpose of the ig story. I mean come onnn! And that fake "I like it." Just shut up -.-
/rant

Reactions: 36
Maybe I'm looking into this too much but.. Those daily dose stories are sooo fake. All the packages are still sealed, it's SO obvious she just put them on shelves for the filming. The housemate is looking at them like she's never seen them before. If Grace was actually using the products, she would probably have them around the house at all timrd and wouldn't need to open a new bag for the purpose of the ig story. I mean come onnn! And that fake "I like it." Just shut up -.-
/rant
Exactly and she tried to say they were replacements ... so all five pouches featured had run out and needed new ones at the same time? Okay girlie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
/rant
Just gone back to watch the stories again and you are so right! Not one of those packets is open 😂😭

Thanks for doing the suffering for us!

I am actually quite curious about a section she implied would be in the book - I think there's meant to be a section where she "lays out on the table" all her privileges. Great if so, but I'm just a bit skeptical that she will actually do this properly. Because in the past when she has attempted to be transparent about her privilege, she always qualifies it with an endless spiel of how that privilege didn't actually help her. e.g. claiming her family made her be financially independent since 18, that she was supposedly struggling financially in uni, acting as though her IBM internship somehow managed to fund her living expenses and future uni expenses. I want to see it without all her usual bullshitty excuses.

editing to attach an Exhibit A of how Grace's conversations about her privilege usually go.
Sorry but what does she mean she was only allowed to go to those private schools if she got scholarships to attend?? Was she seriously trying to imply that she was awarded funding for private school rather than her millionaire parents paying for it 🙄🙄 how embarrassing for her, I had a friend who was a complete narcissist and she comes across as 100 times worse than them, not surprising she is always changing friendship groups

Reactions: 23
I have a question, how does she know the people she lives with? I feel like it’s so weird she has so many flatmates that live in the huge house she paid for......

I have a question, how does she know the people she lives with? I feel like it’s so weird she has so many flatmates that live in the huge house she paid for......
Are they friends of hers?? Fans?? Employees??

Reactions: 8
There also seems to be a rotation of people that come and live there for a bit then go. Who are her close friends really and whose just there for the insta stories

Reactions: 15
Sorry but what does she mean she was only allowed to go to those private schools if she got scholarships to attend?? Was she seriously trying to imply that she was awarded funding for private school rather than her millionaire parents paying for it 🙄🙄 how embarrassing for her, I had a friend who was a complete narcissist and she comes across as 100 times worse than them, not surprising she is always changing friendship groups
It's her usual mental gymnastics sprinkled with lies. She expected people to believe that the fact her millionaire parents were strict means that she had the same opportunities and playing field as anyone else. It's absurd when you dig into it though - what's she trying to say, that if she didn't get scholarships, mummy and daddy would've sent her off to the local state school instead? All of her sisters went to private schools, and I find it extremely hard to believe all of them were awarded full scholarships. Just another case of her bullshitting. There's also something really vile about insanely wealthy people vying for these scholarships, when the scholarship wouldn't make a jot of difference for them. Getting a scholarship shouldn't be treated like some sort of challenge to prove yourself to mummy and daddy; for a lot of kids, a scholarship is the difference between getting out of the poverty cycle or staying trapped in it. Grace getting those scholarships was absolutely not something to brag about or wave around as some kind of signal that she isn't that privileged - she got them because of her privilege.

And in any case, someone here looked up the "significant scholarships" she got (now taken off her LinkedIn) and turns out they were only the tune of a few hundred pounds - not full ride scholarships like she is implying.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks for doing the suffering for us!

I am actually quite curious about a section she implied would be in the book - I think there's meant to be a section where she "lays out on the table" all her privileges. Great if so, but I'm just a bit skeptical that she will actually do this properly. Because in the past when she has attempted to be transparent about her privilege, she always qualifies it with an endless spiel of how that privilege didn't actually help her. e.g. claiming her family made her be financially independent since 18, that she was supposedly struggling financially in uni, acting as though her IBM internship somehow managed to fund her living expenses and future uni expenses. I want to see it without all her usual bullshitty excuses.

editing to attach an Exhibit A of how Grace's conversations about her privilege usually go. I actually hadn't seen that weird comment about her moving to London when she was 13. Wouldn't that just be from her family's bougie place in France or from one of her boarding schools? The way she worded it made it sound like she had to start grafting at 13 to support her family in London haha.
Worked since 13???? Grafting down a coal mine was it? Who the duck is she trying to kid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
It's her usual mental gymnastics sprinkled with lies. She expected people to believe that the fact her millionaire parents were strict means that she had the same opportunities and playing field as anyone else. It's absurd when you dig into it though - what's she trying to say, that if she didn't get scholarships, mummy and daddy would've sent her off to the local state school instead? All of her sisters went to private schools, and I find it extremely hard to believe all of them were awarded full scholarships. Just another case of her bullshitting. There's also something really vile about insanely wealthy people vying for these scholarships, when the scholarship wouldn't make a jot of difference for them. Getting a scholarship shouldn't be treated like some sort of challenge to prove yourself to mummy and daddy; for a lot of kids, a scholarship is the difference between getting out of the poverty cycle or staying trapped in it. Grace getting those scholarships was absolutely not something to brag about or wave around as some kind of signal that she isn't that privileged - she got them because of her privilege.

And in any case, someone here looked up the "significant scholarships" she got (now taken off her LinkedIn) and turns out they were only the tune of a few hundred pounds - not full ride scholarships like she is implying.
Also didn’t she go to private nursery or primary school or something. Like you would expect someone who has always had the best of the best education to get some kind of scholarship if it’s merit based, otherwise what’s the point. I know there are means tested scholarships at private schools but if it’s only a couple of hundred quid they’re probably merit ones or like, showing musical talent (which again requires chock loads of funding, there’s a reason lots of poor kids never go near an instrument, it’s freaking expensive)

Reactions: 10
Also didn’t she go to private nursery or primary school or something. Like you would expect someone who has always had the best of the best education to get some kind of scholarship if it’s merit based, otherwise what’s the point. I know there are means tested scholarships at private schools but if it’s only a couple of hundred quid they’re probably merit ones or like, showing musical talent (which again requires chock loads of funding, there’s a reason lots of poor kids never go near an instrument, it’s freaking expensive)
Oh yeah, the scholarships she got must have been music-related. And like you said - if you were given music lessons since you could walk and talk, it would be pretty embarrassing if she didn't get some kind of music award after all that investment into the skill.

She's definitely got a thing for presenting her scholarships as more impressive than the are. She replied to a tweet once where someone asked her if she is on a scholarship at Oxford and she replied that she was on a singing scholarship. Technically true, but someone just reading that would easily assume that her tuition was being funded - she neglected to say the singing 'scholarship' amounts to a few hundred quid a year (and she probably didn't even receive any of it, considering she dropped it after a few terms). It's quite bizarre because no one would care if attended private school/uni without scholarships, it's very common, but she's got a big complex about it clearly.

Oh yeah, the scholarships she got must have been music-related. And like you said - if you were given music lessons since you could walk and talk, it would be pretty embarrassing if she didn't get some kind of music award after all that investment into the skill.

She's definitely got a thing for presenting her scholarships as more impressive than the are. She replied to a tweet once where someone asked her if she is on a scholarship at Oxford and she replied that she was on a singing scholarship. Technically true, but someone just reading that would easily assume that her tuition was being funded - she neglected to say the singing 'scholarship' amounts to a few hundred quid a year (and she probably didn't even receive any of it, considering she dropped it after a few terms). It's quite bizarre because no one would care if attended private school/uni without scholarships, it's very common, but she's got a big complex about it clearly.
Also - sorry but it’s literally the definition of privilege if you’re so rich you get given scholarships but can then afford not to receive them because what? You can’t be arsed to go to choir? Pathetic tbh. How many more worthy students would there have been who could’ve had that money. The only thing that annoys me more than private schools etc existing is any kind of scholarships going to people who can literally afford to turn them away because they just can’t be arsed 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.