Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but first she had such baaaad asthma with a 50% lung capacity yet is able to apparently run 5k in under 20 mins despite not being a runner/gallavant across the world without a mask during a pandemic when someone with asthma THAT bad should be shielding??

Now she's getting moles removed because they could be cancer?? Or whatever she was saying in that post, yet is constantly bragging about her natural tanned skin??

What's next, she'll be going to Dr pimple popper to remove a spot on her forehead that might turn into a brain tumour, whilst she smothers olive oil over her foundation for that greasy af aesthetic she's got going on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Grace yes but I wouldn’t include Molly-Mae in that, it’s very well known she has her own tanning brand and talks about using it a lot, you can also tell when she goes on holiday she is in the shade a lot and stays very pale. Grace on the other hand would kill for an unhealthy leather looking tan
Hm, I don't agree, Molly does have her own fake tan brand but on all of her (very frequent) holidays she has been posting herself sunbathing. She very clearly has quite dramatic tan lines in her recent bikini pictures too, and not the kind you get from fake tan.

Sorry but first she had such baaaad asthma with a 50% lung capacity yet is able to apparently run 5k in under 20 mins despite not being a runner/gallavant across the world without a mask during a pandemic when someone with asthma THAT bad should be shielding??

Now she's getting moles removed because they could be cancer?? Or whatever she was saying in that post, yet is constantly bragging about her natural tanned skin??

What's next, she'll be going to Dr pimple popper to remove a spot on her forehead that might turn into a brain tumour, whilst she smothers olive oil over her foundation for that greasy af aesthetic she's got going on 🙄
I'm quite baffled really, she used to talk about her chronic asthma quite frequently so you'd think she would be vigilant about COVID and would be warning people how their actions could affect people like her. Like, how can you go from this:

...to partying with a bunch of people around London as soon as restrictions ease and and attending risky events like that sweaty party in Dubai?

Reactions: 52
One thing which strikes me about Tala and their employees are that a majority are Southern. Now I have nothing against southerners (I’m from East Sussex), but the lack of diversity is a bit shocking. Is there no Northern, Scottish, Mancunian, Geordie talent they’re willing to hire? Seems very London-centric to me.

Reactions: 32
Grace is back to talking nonsense on her Instagram stories. Could be summaries as “doing a bit of work” but no. Why does she need us to explain that it’s good to have time off as though it’s revolutionary?

Reactions: 18
Grace is back to talking nonsense on her Instagram stories. Could be summaries as “doing a bit of work” but no. Why does she need us to explain that it’s good to have time off as though it’s revolutionary?
I've probably read hundreds of papers over the past few years with the most convoluted writing you could imagine, so I like to think my reading comprehension is pretty decent. But I'll be damned if I can ever understand what on earth this girl is trying to say in the long run-on sentences she writes on her Instagram stories.

God help whoever tries to read her book.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
When I was still a fan-ish, I ordered her book and I'm tempted to keep it when it arrives so I can give you all the run-down without you lot having to buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
When I was still a fan-ish, I ordered her book and I'm tempted to keep it when it arrives so I can give you all the run-down without you lot having to buy it.
Thanks for doing the suffering for us!

I am actually quite curious about a section she implied would be in the book - I think there's meant to be a section where she "lays out on the table" all her privileges. Great if so, but I'm just a bit skeptical that she will actually do this properly. Because in the past when she has attempted to be transparent about her privilege, she always qualifies it with an endless spiel of how that privilege didn't actually help her. e.g. claiming her family made her be financially independent since 18, that she was supposedly struggling financially in uni, acting as though her IBM internship somehow managed to fund her living expenses and future uni expenses. I want to see it without all her usual bullshitty excuses.

editing to attach an Exhibit A of how Grace's conversations about her privilege usually go. I actually hadn't seen that weird comment about her moving to London when she was 13. Wouldn't that just be from her family's bougie place in France or from one of her boarding schools? The way she worded it made it sound like she had to start grafting at 13 to support her family in London haha.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This might just be me, and I don’t particularly think that I’d want to take tips from Grace, but she could’ve used her platform and her business success (whatever that might be due to) to help young people going into employment. Surely from hiring that many people she must know a thing or two about desirable characteristics on CVs? Heck, I’d watch a video (even from the great Grace bossbabe Beverley) on that and she’d sure get a lot of exposure from it?

I think there’s a lot of untouched content that she could explore (so like the CV thing, information on business expenses, the issues she’s faced while creating businesses etc), even if those were solved by Genflow

Reactions: 15
The annoying thing is, I know that it's going to be 'good enough' for young women to understand it and think that it's the gospel. There was this issue with Florence Given's new book. I like Florence, and although she is irritating at points and has her faults, I really enjoy her artwork and I did enjoy her book. However, it is such a basic overview of 'feminism' and is more of a self-help book rooted in feminism, but young women are acting like it is the only feminist text. I would have loved her book at 14/15, and if I had a younger sister I absolutely would give her Florence's book, but it is not an academic or particularly insightful text. Grace's book will be the same. She will regurgitate the same boss-babe, powerful woman narrative without really adding anything to the conversation. She isn't an expert on the subject at all. She's a spoilt, privileged white girl who has two/three (who knows at this point) failing businesses. I'd rather go to Donald Trump for productivity advice

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I've never seen a brand with so many negative comments made on their photos. Unless it is just you lot 😂
I’m part of a Facebook group that just talks about activewear and many people have had major problems with Tala and regretted buying from there.
Bless you for doing the Lord's work for all of us. And glad to hear you've also seen the light <3

Reactions: 8
This might just be me, and I don’t particularly think that I’d want to take tips from Grace, but she could’ve used her platform and her business success (whatever that might be due to) to help young people going into employment. Surely from hiring that many people she must know a thing or two about desirable characteristics on CVs? Heck, I’d watch a video (even from the great Grace bossbabe Beverley) on that and she’d sure get a lot of exposure from it?

I think there’s a lot of untouched content that she could explore (so like the CV thing, information on business expenses, the issues she’s faced while creating businesses etc), even if those were solved by Genflow
She absolutely could make her niche here - focusing on employment advice and also expanding the conversation into female-driven businesses, rather than just classic, old men in boardrooms. It's so frustrating to see her care more about being a basic influencer, when she actually could make an impact on people's lives

Reactions: 2
The Shreddy supplement packaging is all so ugly and I'm enjoying the fact that they haven't sold out and she's having to push them on her stories. I remember when the Daily Doses sold out the first time and I was like this is such a scam. You can really tell she's heading downhill with her businesses as her popularity does bc wow who would've guessed, they're linked.

Reactions: 30
The Shreddy supplement packaging is all so ugly and I'm enjoying the fact that they haven't sold out and she's having to push them on her stories. I remember when the Daily Doses sold out the first time and I was like this is such a scam. You can really tell she's heading downhill with her businesses as her popularity does bc wow who would've guessed, they're linked.
also the fact that she stirred the daily dose for ages and it still wasn’t dissolved. Sis 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The video she did promoting the daily dose and protein at the start of the year was one of the turning points for me in terms of liking her (and I think that could the case for quite a few people). She was practically shouting at the camera in that video, desperately trying to sell those crappy supplements and in the process contradicted all the advice she has ever given to her followers... I was like this is not the same girl I subscribed to for her uni vlogs lol. The comment section was just a series of people calling her out. She can't sell stuff for tit, her stories trying to promote her own products always come across so forced and wooden.
also the fact that she stirred the daily dose for ages and it still wasn’t dissolved. Sis 😂😂😂😂
It was settling like silt at the bottom of the glass... yum

Reactions: 26
Or you could just cancel it and download when it's out to save lining her pocket

Reactions: 11
Grace is soooooo brave for taking days off between Christmas and New Year 😩😩😩

also anyone else find it insufferable when she’s like “is my dog broken?””error 404: dog not responding” or “my dog has glitched” when he’s literally just doing normal dog things???

The fact that Grace’s flatmates don’t use her daily dose.... eek
that “review” was so awks as well lol, she really looked like she was struggling to say positive things. “It tastes like squash.... and it’s nice.... and ummmm... really refreshing.... and I love it” And at the end when Grace said “her rent might go up” if she didn’t say nice things about it 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.