Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam, if it's a "emotional time" for your family, why are you still filming šŸ¤”.

I smell bullshit, you were smirking the whole time, you just want people to comment and up your algorithm.

Your household is disfunctional, and i hope the high school phones Social Services on you for swearing at them.

Do you never put Lucas in the pram and walk to the shops?.

And still no holiday booked, yet has bought MORE Halloween rubbish.

Where's all last year's stuff?.
Why did she swear at the school?

What's with her Halloween obsession shes spending money on tit for Halloween she buys stuff every day for it wth she is so useless its unbelievable
Wheres the money coming from? She spent Ā£60 on that cupboard for bathroom which will last all of 5 min in her tit hole.
Dave needs to put a stop on her reckless spending

Reactions: 3
Attention seeking video crying over the loss of her uncle. An uncle who was ā€œalways abroadā€. Calling her dead uncle ā€œhandsomeā€ (bit odd). Ugly crying for views. If a relative dies how many of us would come on YouTube and film ourselves crying? These idiots are sick and so selfish, makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 5
No cost of living crisis in their household :rolleyes:
All the benefits top ups they will be getting for their kids šŸ’°šŸ’°.

Shame all they get is junk food and junk from B&M ect.

But get no actual holidays, or proper outing to Zoo's, Ice-skating ect, where memories get made.

Ooh well never mind, I suppose the boxes of icelolloys and continuous trips to the shops will have to do them.

Reactions: 2
So she's got 11 kids, constantly shopping every single day,has a new kitchen. Appears to do no meal prep or mass cooking. How much money do they have and where from? Like absolutely no worries whatsoever while spending hundreds a day

She said that he recently had a big health scare and yet makes no effort to change their lifestyle. Very sad

Why does she always talk with pouted pointed lips. Sheā€™s absolutely dog rough , the cackling laugh itā€™s vile, sheā€™s honestly is the most disgusting chavvy stinking mess I have seen. Her child will only drink coffee? Oh and the occasional chocolate milk shake. Iā€™d be more concerned about that than daily trips to Sainsburyā€™s/ B&M/ Costco / Halloween decor.

Reactions: 4
Why does she always talk with pouted pointed lips. Sheā€™s absolutely dog rough , the cackling laugh itā€™s vile, sheā€™s honestly is the most disgusting chavvy stinking mess I have seen. Her child will only drink coffee? Oh and the occasional chocolate milk shake. Iā€™d be more concerned about that than daily trips to Sainsburyā€™s/ B&M/ Costco / Halloween decor.
He wouldnā€™t only drink coffee if she never gave it to him in the first place šŸ™„ especially considering itā€™s the boy who doesnā€™t sleep for days on end sometimes.

In the sainsbury's toy sale video when shes in car you can tell shes hard work cuz she goes off at dave and then smiles at camera but I think cuz she has a hissy fit everytime dave says something he just goes along with whatever she says I dont think shes a nice person in fact I think shes a witch and a lazy useless one at that.her house is always dirty shes got no routine for anything her hauls are a joke and a waste of money she pisses me off

In the sainsbury's toy sale video when shes in car you can tell shes hard work cuz she goes off at dave and then smiles at camera but I think cuz she has a hissy fit everytime dave says something he just goes along with whatever she says I dont think shes a nice person in fact I think shes a witch and a lazy useless one at that.her house is always dirty shes got no routine for anything her hauls are a joke and a waste of money she pisses me off
The constant swearing is also vulgar and digusting.

Another Ā£90 spent on Asda full of branded food items. Thereā€™s no way sheā€™s not putting all this on either lay buy/ Clearpay / Klarna.
Screaming at her kids every video to remind them shes ā€œDOING HER HAULā€ like sheā€™s some kind of celebrity.

The look on her face when she shouted at Mikey to shut up. ā€˜All I can hear Is them talking when they know Iā€™m doing my haulā€™ So does she expect them all to sit in complete silence? Iā€™d be so embarrassed if my mum was acting like that when she doesnā€™t even average 500 likes on each video. Itā€™s not like her videos are even professional with the way she swears so hearing the kids chatting is nowhere near as bad

• Heart
Shes nasty that's what she is you can see it when her mask slips and she has a fit then puts her fake smile on camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shes nasty that's what she is you can see it when her mask slips and she has a fit then puts her fake smile on camera.
Agrees, she puts on that filter too cause she thinks she's 20. She sits there in this haze, has the camera up high so she appears slimmer then cries im worried about dave, hes not well, i love him. Daves only usage is his money, his penis and his decorating skills. He's morbidly obese, she buys him tons of processed crap, full of cholesterol, salt, high in sugar and saturated fat. He carries a ton of fat around his stomach, visceral fat around his vital organs which is dangerous and all she's worried about is whats new in home bargains. She makes me vomit. She's poison, teaches her kids nothing, teaches the world nothing, except greed and use as much rescources as she can. I get she's got 11 kids, but they are not all very young, she should be cooking healthy meals, full of fibre, low in sugar high in taste. She just runs to the shop to buy cakes sandwiches and processed meals. Does she ever take her kids for a walk in the woods, it's totally free, teach them about whats really important, nature, the planet. Her kids are now all spoilt entitled little brats who demand everything and off she goes in her car again to furnish their needs. What will she do when she's older and all the kids have left home, old granny sitting with her filter on pretending she's slim and healthy.

• Heart