Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're so right, probably goes back to her childhood. One thing I've wondered is has anyone ever had the time or inclination to tot up her food spend for a month that she reveals online? It must be approaching £1K a month now!
I would say she spends at least £400+ a week on food...

remember all the benefits they get for the kids with additional needs

Reactions: 2
In a household of that many people - including a few grown up teenagers and older children - why in the blue hell is 8 month and clearly struggling pregnant Sam doing the lions share of the house work? I wouldn't be able to sit there and watch if this was my wife/mother clearly struggling to clear up what is largely their mess... I feel sad for her at this point.

Reactions: 2
In a household of that many people - including a few grown up teenagers and older children - why in the blue hell is 8 month and clearly struggling pregnant Sam doing the lions share of the house work? I wouldn't be able to sit there and watch if this was my wife/mother clearly struggling to clear up what is largely their mess... I feel sad for her at this point.
I understand you feeling empathy for her daily struggles but ... She chose to have all these children and with that many kids you really have to run a tight ship. There should be allocated jobs for every child around the house, even the younger ones can do little jobs. The fact that there is nothing in place like that leaves it all to her so whilst feeling empathy for her struggles, if she organised the kids better it would take some of the pressure off her and teach the kids how to how to to keep a home clean and running smoothly. Dave works and cooks meals too but Sam could large batch cook meals for the freezer which would cut the food bill down and she wouldn't need to buy so much convenience food. Also, for that many people in one small house, she needs 2 washing machines and 2 tumble dryers. The amount of laundry daily must be unbelievable.

Reactions: 7
From what she shows on her slogs,her life is total chaos.
With all them kids she surely needs to have a routine and stick to it.
She does everything arse over tit
They must be printing their own bank notes because they never stop spending money.Seriously, how do they do it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why has she suddenly started showing her kids? All those bloody clothes, she's crackers!
Does she not get any products to advertise or freebies like other YouTubers?

Reactions: 1