Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch her and I do like her. I know she said she's broody but definitely don't think they should have any more kids.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she probably will. I always wonder who looks after the kids when they both go shopping on an evening?

Reactions: 2
Probably the older ones get left in charge ? , Is it 10 cats she has ?🤦 .The amount of money she spends on food is shocking

I'm not sure 10 kids and 5 cats maybe? Lol. Yeah she does. And they always seem to get a little treat just for going to school.

All that stuff she buys from Costco sandwiches ect , it's just laziness tbh.. and if she stopped it she could afford to take the kids on holiday

Reactions: 1
I really like Sam and Dave. I think they are both really down to earth. I think she said some of her children have additional needs so maybe that’s why they get a treat for going to school etc… regardless of them being overweight, I think they are good parents. Not sure why a thread has been made about them tbh??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t mind Sam to be honest. She keeps the kids faces off her channel and does seem to really care about them.

Reactions: 5
I really like Sam and Dave. I think they are both really down to earth. I think she said some of her children have additional needs so maybe that’s why they get a treat for going to school etc… regardless of them being overweight, I think they are good parents. Not sure why a thread has been made about them tbh??
No one said they didn't like them , she has a YT channel that she's shares her life on so there is always a risk of a thread getting made when you do that

I don’t mind Sam to be honest. She keeps the kids faces off her channel and does seem to really care about them.
We see them the odd time but it's very rare , so I respect her for that

Last edited:
  • Heart
I never stated you didn’t like them!. I said I liked them and wondered why a thread had been made about them?

Somehow i don't think it will end up like the Ingham's thread lol , but it's a place to chat about what they share

Reactions: 1
When I see her pop up on my subscription I smile she is so raw and honest and doesn’t work with every brand being thrown at her … good funny soul her husband reminds me of mine one (the character)

Reactions: 4
I do really like then both and think they are good parents. They do seem to have a lot on their plate and shouldn't have any more kids.

I love her channel and the hauls, a really lovely and genuine lady. Her and Dave make me laugh so much