Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justabrowser

It’s truly shocking, it’s fine to have a big family if you can comfortably afford one, have a decent size home so the children aren’t all squeezed into bedrooms and to keep it clutter free as possible. Also children need your time and attention I would never forgive myself if I didn’t give each of my children all the attention that they needed. She’s in way over her head as it is and she’s adding another. I used to like sam but this is way too much. She’s adding numerous burden on an already overstretched nhs surely they’ve told her that this pregnancy is very high risk and she will need consultant led care threwout. She’s just a drain on society she really is. Maybe she should be sorting her home out, stop spending on countless tat that she does and look after those children that she already has. Having two very young children is going to be hard work and we all won’t hear the last about how hard it it is, that she can’t get to school on time or that one of them won’t go into school. How she’s having absentee meetings at the school etc how the hell is she going to cope? Dave can’t give up work he’s able bodied to work and he can’t claim benefits just because he decided to get his dick wet that was there choice and there’s alone. I wonder if they are still sleeping in the living room? How do they get any alone time because don’t the children not sleep until silly o’clock if at all so I wonder how she’s managed to get pregnant again. Maybe Dave is a one pump wonder and it’s over in seconds lol.

Reactions: 10

Keziah

I really like Sam and Dave. I think they are both really down to earth. I think she said some of her children have additional needs so maybe that’s why they get a treat for going to school etc… regardless of them being overweight, I think they are good parents. Not sure why a thread has been made about them tbh??

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Justabrowser

Omg seriously even I’m shocked she’s pregnant again so soon, Her last pregnancy was so tough on her health and when do her and Dave find the time to get intimate.
---
Her channel needs renaming to grab life by the balls lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Marki

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat the hell am I reading ….. how far is she that is another level bad very bad poor babies … i hope she makes it through the labour .. didn’t she have like a big bleed ,??

Reactions: 8
Christmas has gone, did the kids enjoy a pantomime, Christmas fair, ice skating, Christmas movies at the cinema, a nice meal in TGI ect, took to a carnival???.....no, they got sweet f all apart from took round shops.

Anyone supporting her on YT must be the same as her, lazy, greedy, and a bad selfish mother.
I will admit I'm a subscriber. I subscribed a couple of years back when I found her funny and down to earth and wasn't selling her kids out. But aft the latest announcement I can't believe she would do this when she was so poorly with the last one. Dave, bless him, seems a lovely bloke but probably just says "yes dear" for a quiet life. I'm also getting quite sceptical about where all this money comes from to buy countless tat week in week out. So if one of her kids she's homeschooling is still doing this come September, she'll have this, a toddler and a 2 month old to contend with plus all her shopping to keep her channel going, very best of luck with that! I have 2 children, if I had my time again (nearly 50, so not happening) i wouldve loved 4 but I know i wouldn't have coped with more than that. These women (Sam, Radford, Sullivan, Ingham) seem to have no cut off and seem to think more kids = better mum or are just having them for views which is extremely sad.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Do they know there are products widely available to prevent pregnancy? :mad:

I am disgusted.The situation they are in,all the kids they have,her health etc

She cannot cope has it is without another benefit addition to add to the mix.

From what she said about her last labour she had a bad time and I would be absolutely worried sick that it may happen again.

Wonder if the move to Scotland is still in their thoughts especially the SCP must be attractive to them(n)

Instead of Dave using his balls to impregnate her,he needs to grow another set and man up

• Heart

Sukysue

What if something happened to her and she left the kids without a mother. This was my biggest fear when my children were little. It's very irresponsible of them both.

Reactions: 7

Lulu locket

I don't understand how she can have so many kids yet has to buy everything new for each pregnancy - strollers, clothes etc...I get baby clothes get dirty and don't last but her youngest is under 12 months old, surely she doesn't need to buy so much new stuff for each new addition, such a waste of money when they've obviously not got much spare cash

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
So she claims to love Christmas so much, so do the kids get took to Christmas fairs?, the cinema to see the latest Christmas movie?, Christmas community activities, light switch on ect,

or is it just business as usual stuck in the bus going from B&M to Homebargains to Costco to Asda.. think you get my drift.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She said she wasn't expecting to get pregnant as quick...so that means she was still wanting more kids, seriously wtf is wrong with her?, and she's straight in to talking about HER, the midwife, HER sugar ect, nothing about whether this baby will be ok with her being clinically obese...it's definitely a attention thing.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm in another thread ( Sullivan's) and someone said if you receive DLA which Sam is, as a couple of her kids have special needs, it means she is exempt from the benefit cap, so she will get benefits for Lucas and the new baby and every child,

it's 100% a money making scheme for her.

• Wow

polarbabe

She is so out of her depth already and we can all see the struggle is real with her. Add another baby into the mix and I'm not sure how she will function. Her house is a mess that she can never get on top of, she surely can't have individual and quality time with all the children.. It's such a shame for those kids.

Reactions: 6