Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agrees, she puts on that filter too cause she thinks she's 20. She sits there in this haze, has the camera up high so she appears slimmer then cries im worried about dave, hes not well, i love him. Daves only usage is his money, his penis and his decorating skills. He's morbidly obese, she buys him tons of processed crap, full of cholesterol, salt, high in sugar and saturated fat. He carries a ton of fat around his stomach, visceral fat around his vital organs which is dangerous and all she's worried about is whats new in home bargains. She makes me vomit. She's poison, teaches her kids nothing, teaches the world nothing, except greed and use as much rescources as she can. I get she's got 11 kids, but they are not all very young, she should be cooking healthy meals, full of fibre, low in sugar high in taste. She just runs to the shop to buy cakes sandwiches and processed meals. Does she ever take her kids for a walk in the woods, it's totally free, teach them about whats really important, nature, the planet. Her kids are now all spoilt entitled little brats who demand everything and off she goes in her car again to furnish their needs. What will she do when she's older and all the kids have left home, old granny sitting with her filter on pretending she's slim and healthy.
Perfectly said 🙌🏼 aren’t some of her older children of working age? They’ll be zero work ethic amongst the lot of them. How long until she’s pregnant again?

Reactions: 2
It's hysterical when she moves the camera from her haze filtered face, to the junk food...then it goes perfectly clear.

The oldest is about 18/19 and at "college" . The bulk of the rest are at high school.

As I have said before I think she doesn't show them because a few of the older boys are huge, their reflections been seen.

She bought a big bag of chicken burgers and said she gives the kids them when they come in from school as a snack ( think it was the older ones) or cooks them in the morning, who cooks burgers in the morning ffs, and it's their dinner they should be getting when home from school, not a pre dinner fkn chicken burger snack.

She said on a recent vlog at the start ' hi im Sam I have lots of kid's ',

so fkn what Sam do you want a medal? you carried them and gave birth yes, but you aren't giving them a good life, you organise yourself for"Halloween " and Christmas, but every year you dismiss the summer holidays and take them no where.

You only had all they kids so you don't need to work.
---
I feel sorry for Dave.
Most of his colleagues every year will have holidays, away to Spain, Turkey ect,

his holiday is driving around with his lazy, loopy wife to shops.

It's really sad tbh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutely no money worries at all they must be lottery winners somewhere. All these kids,no batch cooking. Daily shopping spending hundreds per day and getting hair done.

Reactions: 5
Only one wage being earned and the rest of the money they will receive will be a large sum of benefits.You never hear her her say the kids have had a hair cut.Took the kids out for a couple of hours and whinged about the cost:rolleyes:

Only one wage being earned and the rest of the money they will receive will be a large sum of benefits.You never hear her her say the kids have had a hair cut.Took the kids out for a couple of hours and whinged about the cost:rolleyes:
The state of the hair though 😂

Reactions: 1
She doesn't suit it and will be out like a frizzy bush again in a few days.
Do your girls ever get haircuts Sam??
Screenshot_20231022-135158.png

The Poundland vlog yesterday. Who’s she dumped the newborn with because there’s her and hilly Billy Dave? She’s honestly so revoltingly selfish it’s disgusting.
---
The Poundland vlog yesterday. Who’s she dumped the newborn with because there’s her and hilly Billy Dave? She’s honestly so revoltingly selfish it’s disgusting.
Edit * baby then shown in the car my bad 😂 just me filled with rage watching her spend so much rubbish on tat and listing to that cackling laugh

She watches the Sullivan family and thinks they all look really happy 👀 Stupid Sam is just like Zoe, spends all the money on tit, fat husbands, depressed kids and baby addictions

Reactions: 5
So school have threatened to fine her because her son refuses to attend school.
She is now going to home school him o_O
Still talking about moving house.
She will be spending those SCP before she has even received them.
Thats what keeps the Scumivans in Scotland:mad:

• Wow
So school have threatened to fine her because her son refuses to attend school.
She is now going to home school him o_O
Still talking about moving house.
She will be spending those SCP before she has even received them.
Thats what keeps the Scumivans in Scotland:mad:
Doesn’t want to homeschool him as “she won’t get be able to go to home bargains”.
Wow.

There’s reasons the child won’t go to school. Probably because there are no rules in her house. Just baby making, beige dinners and home bargains tat

Reactions: 3
Duolingo & a Spanish dictionary isn’t enough to teach Jacob, especially with a mum as clueless as she is.

He’s got no hope

• Haha
I think she did say he’ll be having a tutor as well.
Yes I posted that before I finished the video, however everything she bought for his homeschooling was quite unsuitable. She would’ve been best waiting until she actually had the list of resources she needs or buying an age appropriate bundle from Facebook or something, there’s usually plenty of people selling/swapping them in homeschooling groups.

Even with a tutor I’m not sure he’ll have the motivation to actually learn much when his mum is also quite lazy and doesn’t have the drive to push him.

As part of his work they’re making a fakeaway pizza which wouldn’t be a bad idea if they actually made the bases themselves but she’s bought them so what is he actually learning from that? How to put toppings on?

• Haha
I felt really sad for Sam after tonight’s video for some reason. Her heart is in the right place but she’s in so deep with this many kids, including a young baby and now homeschooling. I don’t think she has a clue what she’s doing with the homeschooling but it was apparent she wants to try… I’m she’s trying hard to be happy but inside she is sinking imo.