Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog was awful, terrible quality ...and at the end her voice was out of sync haha.
---
Thought she was on a dietšŸ™„.

She says she's so stressed but so would I be in her position. Difference is that I didn't have loads of kids. She just doesn't seem to take ownership of the fact she's had so many children

Reactions: 1
She didn't need anything from Costco except the toothpaste, shower gel, and pizza tray..

She really needs to get a grip on her buying crap, or the kids will grow up resentful they get no holidays.

How can sit and watch others on YT going places, while her kids are sat at home.
---
She doesn't seem to have much of a relationship with her oldest daughter.

Think she prefers the boys.

Poor Millie wasn't even allowed the TV on.

She could take the younger ones to soft play or a fun swimming pool, but that would take her away from the couch, she's a lazy witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wonder why they're not showing from the neck down šŸ¤”šŸ–šŸ–
---
Can't take their kids on holiday because they're to greedy šŸ„©šŸ•šŸŸ

Sheā€™s show pictures of the others when they were babies/toddlers too which doesnā€™t make sense either.

You canā€™t act like youā€™re a good parents because you donā€™t show your kids and then show your kids when theyā€™re babies.

Showing your kids again after saying you don't.

You're just the same as the rest of them a child exploiter.

And your picture quality is terrible what you filming on a ten year old phone.

And the kids got took to the park whoopy doo they must have thought they were at Disney, at least it's a change from the shops.

And moaning the kids wanted a drink. Sam your a lazy witch.
Screenshot_20230911-113358.png
Screenshot_20230911-113448.png

I think she only shows them as babies. Obviously babies change so much so thatā€™s probably the reason why.

She can't say on one hand though she doesn't show her kids ...
then go on to show the youngest whether he's a baby or not. And it's still child exploiting wether they're babies or not.

The only reason she had him was to stay at home another 5 year.

Wonder what she'll do when he's ready for school?

She might have a grandchild she can say she "baby-sits" for.

She has lost 12 pound,I think she means in money.
Eating chocolate and drinking alcohol on a diet :rolleyes:
She says the school sort her kids out if they havent had breakfast :mad:
She had seen a Battista slog and bought the same curtains for Ā£100 :censored: (they are another set of YT wannabee misfits,who home ed:ROFLMAO: and get away with neither of them having a job)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has lost 12 pound,I think she means in money.
Eating chocolate and drinking alcohol on a diet :rolleyes:
She says the school sort her kids out if they havent had breakfast :mad:
She had seen a Battista slog and bought the same curtains for Ā£100 :censored: (they are another set of YT wannabee misfits,who home ed:ROFLMAO: and get away with neither of them having a job)
I thought the same Ā£12 over 12lb for certain šŸ¤£

The vile huge tacky home bargains haul, Ā£100 curtains touching the grotty floor, ā€œmini busā€ in the garage. How is this lazy fat cretin affording all of this?

The vile huge tacky home bargains haul, Ā£100 curtains touching the grotty floor, ā€œmini busā€ in the garage. How is this lazy fat cretin affording all of this?
They get a fortune in benefits, along with Dave's small wage.

She got a good payout from YT this month.
Do you declare your earnings to DWP,Sam ;)

She is another slogger who has no content without her tat shopping.

Her poor kids dragged from shop to shop (n)But hey they got a free candy floss

Bought a hamster and looking at getting a couple of bearded dragons.
Hasnt she got enough to deal with.Animals are like kids got to be looked after no matter what you try to spin Sam.Absolutely unbelievable :censored:

Reactions: 3
She got a good payout from YT this month.
Do you declare your earnings to DWP,Sam ;)

She is another slogger who has no content without her tat shopping.

Her poor kids dragged from shop to shop (n)But hey they got a free candy floss

Bought a hamster and looking at getting a couple of bearded dragons.
Hasnt she got enough to deal with.Animals are like kids got to be looked after no matter what you try to spin Sam.Absolutely unbelievable :censored:
Love how she thinks sheā€™s exempt from wearing a seatbelt too. Lovely illegal move there vile human being what a role model!

She truly canā€™t be ā€œearningā€ that much šŸ˜‚ itā€™s not like sheā€™s got hundreds of thousands of subs but like you said, wonder if the DWP are aware šŸ˜

I haven't watched..

But if she got a good "payout" from YT,
I take it she has booked a holiday for the kids then??.

• Heart