Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched.

Has she booked a holiday for her deprived kids yet?.

Probably not.

But hey ho they can get a box of Costco cookies chucked at them.

A mortgage with 11 kids, and only one person working on a low wage 🤔
---
Plus they're nearly forty, and don't look in the best of health.
---
It's not like he's a pilot or a open heart surgeon.

He will only be getting around £500 a week ( even if that).

The mortgage company must have took all their benefits into account haha.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Is she on the grift for not only a extra washer,a dryer but also a boiler?
How the duck did they even get a sniff in at getting a mortgage?You see Sam when you have a mortgage things like boilers need to have insurance,yearly check up and money put aside for all these and other problems that can happen.

Oh I forgot HB,B&M,The Range are bigger priorities arent they Sam?

No chance those kids will be getting a holiday at half term.
The more I see of her I can see she seems unable to cope.Poor kids

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is this woman stil doing vlogs, not watched in ages. Why do people like her always have kids who are apparently adhd or aspergers so they can get disability. Cant wait till her kids grow up and she cant get her hands on their child allowance and will have to get a job, with zero skills except shopping. People like her, greedy and lazy, always get their karma eventually. Is that big fat husband of hers still a heart attack candidate, i notice shes still filming herself with the camera held high so she can pretend she is slimmer. Its really sad someone her age in complete denial, shes as thick as hell.
Just looked at some of her older vids, 11 days ago she put halloween decorations. Halloween is one day, it's not christmas, she is deranged.

Reactions: 4
Is she on the grift for not only a extra washer,a dryer but also a boiler?
How the duck did they even get a sniff in at getting a mortgage?You see Sam when you have a mortgage things like boilers need to have insurance,yearly check up and money put aside for all these and other problems that can happen.

Oh I forgot HB,B&M,The Range are bigger priorities arent they Sam?

No chance those kids will be getting a holiday at half term.
The more I see of her I can see she seems unable to cope.Poor kids
I am pretty sure it's a council house they brought so would of had a huge discount as presumably they had been in council for many years and then would not need a deposit because they use the discount they've gained as the deposit.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
According to social blade she's only making around £28 a week haha.

Now as a "troll" it's great for us to watch this car crash.

But if she was my relative, I would be begging her to stop filming.

It's not worth it, £28, FFS haha, to show your dump, to show the world your kids get no where, and still no holiday booked.

One of her boys was taking a tantrum, he sounds like a right brat.
Why keep it in, and talk about it, your exploiting them Sam.

Keep the vlogs coming Sam, they're honestly quite shocking tbh.

And this Halloween obsession has been going on from the actual summer holidays,
her rattling on about autumn, and glossing over the fact it was the school holidays, and she never took them a wee holiday.

Your aren't a good mother Sam.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

It's not worth it, £28, FFS haha, to show your dump, to show the world your kids get no where, and still no holiday booked.

her rattling on about autumn, and glossing over the fact it was the school holidays, and she never took them a wee holiday.

Claims she had a “big payout” from
YouTube that allowed her to spree in home bargains - 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The thing that I hate most is that they are responsible for all those children, including a new born and they love to drink alcohol at the weekends.. I know She may not have much, but she doesn't hold her drink very well and both would not be able to drive if there was an emergency.

• Heart
On today's vlog ( I only skimmed through it) she's upset she's not losing weight.

But not upset her kids get nowhere, plus she has said previously much her kids love caravan holidays, so why's she not got two booked for Oct or November as it's more affordable then.

All Haven sites don't close till mid November.
---
She doesn't walk anywhere, she should be getting at least 10k steps a day.

Why doesn't she go swimming with the kids, or soft play, all that would help her.

She's just lazy.
---
Why's she got the dryer on 12 hours a day in September/October??

I'm in Scotland and still have my clothes outside drying.

Her lecky bill must be a fortune.
---
Millie has a party to go to....but her kids never get party's.

Why show your kids crappy upbringing??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Hi, she don't make much but I guess just over a hundred a month is worth it to her, she can spend it at home bargains lol. She has got an halloween obsession, cause she's THICK, it's the autumn season, not halloween season. Time for autumn decor,, autumn leaf garlands, autumn coloured decor and cushions. She'd rather celebrate one day where demons come out rather than celebrate how beautiful nature is and the changing seasons. Does she ever go for a walk and collect leaves with the children and acorns etc and make crafts with them, or does she just shop all day long. I mean her vids are just shopping hauls and ten minutes long, theres 24 hours in a day, so what does she do...does she learn any skills, teach the children any? I'm guessing no.
What really irks me about this woman is she just ignores whats real, whats real is spending time with her kids, NOT IN A EFFING SHOP! Buy fimo clay, a cricut machine, do lots of crafts. When my sons were little we used to do all kinds of things and lots of walks in nature, which is very therapeutic. This woman thinks shes mother earth with 11 kids,
The thing that I hate most is that they are responsible for all those children, including a new born and they love to drink alcohol at the weekends.. I know She may not have much, but she doesn't hold her drink very well and both would not be able to drive if there was an emergency.
Fully agree polar, it's very irresponsible. Seems to me that shopping and drinking alcohol are the only way she can express her emotions, pretty sad really. I know she probably does not have a lot of spare time, but she could try using it bettering herself or learning, one day she will find herself in an empty nest.

You know what gets my goat is the fact that she could shop so much better.She could meal plan and save so much but I feel like she goes around chucking stuff and not have a clue what's she gonna cook for the week.
The amount of crap sweets chocolates she buys is mad and only has 4 apples a 5 bananas!
The woman hasn't the foggiest how to run a household.
Them poor kids never get taken anywhere so sad.
People like her should never have as many kids as she does they are deprived of so much.

• Heart
Has anyone else seen the state of that kitchen and the cooker hob 🤮🤮🤮🤮 wow she really needs a day in and crack on with cleaning 6 hours the kids are in school she could get so much done 😭🤷‍♀️ I wouldn’t eat there if you paid me

Sam, if it's a "emotional time" for your family, why are you still filming 🤔.

I smell bullshit, you were smirking the whole time, you just want people to comment and up your algorithm.

Your household is disfunctional, and i hope the high school phones Social Services on you for swearing at them.

Do you never put Lucas in the pram and walk to the shops?.

And still no holiday booked, yet has bought MORE Halloween rubbish.

Where's all last year's stuff?.

Sam, if it's a "emotional time" for your family, why are you still filming 🤔.

I smell bullshit, you were smirking the whole time, you just want people to comment and up your algorithm.

Your household is disfunctional, and i hope the high school phones Social Services on you for swearing at them.

Do you never put Lucas in the pram and walk to the shops?.

And still no holiday booked, yet has bought MORE Halloween rubbish.

Where's all last year's stuff?.
Yet another ridiculous haul. Love to know how she can afford it. £17 primark pjs amongst the other utter tat.