Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched..

Social workers are needing involved,

no way she's capable of homeschooling,
she can barely get them up and dressed.
---
She's needing help
And the first step is admitting she needs it.
---
And she needs to stop vlogging and concentrate on being a mother,

is showing what she buys online for a few extra pennies worth all this hassle.

I certainly don't think it is.

Reactions: 2
I like Sam and she’s definitely trying. She did say if it didn’t work out he would go back to school. You can’t say fairer than that.

Reactions: 4
I don't think she's trying at all...
if she was,
she wouldn't be in this situation.

The poor boys probably emotionally neglected, because she can't stop having kids,

he will be seeing his friends getting holidays ect, and all he gets is another sibling squeezed in the already over crowded messy house.

Reactions: 3
Yes I posted that before I finished the video, however everything she bought for his homeschooling was quite unsuitable. She would’ve been best waiting until she actually had the list of resources she needs or buying an age appropriate bundle from Facebook or something, there’s usually plenty of people selling/swapping them in homeschooling groups.

Even with a tutor I’m not sure he’ll have the motivation to actually learn much when his mum is also quite lazy and doesn’t have the drive to push him.

As part of his work they’re making a fakeaway pizza which wouldn’t be a bad idea if they actually made the bases themselves but she’s bought them so what is he actually learning from that? How to put toppings on?
It is just an online tutor for some modules

After a few kids she would have known shes not capable of looking after loads of kids so why then go on to have 12? She cant shop cant clean cant organise dont know what the hells leaving her bank account or dosent care! The state of that kitchen tho if she did it every night like normal pple do it would never get like that she obviously does their tea and then leaves until she can be bothered to clean but having a big family you cant do that routine is very important as is consistency.
Meal plan and then shop for what you need and nothing else is vital and saves time stress and money but she hasn't got a scooby doo.she is in way over her head and those poor kids are suffering.
I mean first day of home school shes in bloody McDonalds with excuse after excuse but the reality is shes just a lazy git

Reactions: 3
After a few kids she would have known shes not capable of looking after loads of kids so why then go on to have 12? She cant shop cant clean cant organise dont know what the hells leaving her bank account or dosent care! The state of that kitchen tho if she did it every night like normal pple do it would never get like that she obviously does their tea and then leaves until she can be bothered to clean but having a big family you cant do that routine is very important as is consistency.
Meal plan and then shop for what you need and nothing else is vital and saves time stress and money but she hasn't got a scooby doo.she is in way over her head and those poor kids are suffering.
I mean first day of home school shes in bloody McDonalds with excuse after excuse but the reality is shes just a lazy git
She's only bothered about Sky taking another payment because its less for her to waste in Home Bargains!

Reactions: 1
She washes all the clothes on quick wash I can’t just can’t watch anymore the grimy house is making me sick 🤢

She is literally drowning with all the chaos that she cannot handle.
Should have kept your legs shut,love.

She's only bothered about Sky taking another payment because its less for her to waste in Home Bargains!
On her latest video, clearly begging.
Cleaning that kitchen floor wtf - in the corner on the right is that a sanitary pad on the floor 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Latest slog:She says Scotland is still on her mind and been looking at properties there but she reckons Scotland wont want her brood there.

Scottish taxpayers wont be happy about another bunch of freeloaders.
She had had a drink in a recent slog and she has mentioned wanting a drink in this one but Jodie may spoil her plans apparently.
Must have forgotten she wasnt drinking anymore :unsure:

Last edited:
We DON'T want her, and her dysfunction brood here in Scotland.

Unless Dave is getting a job as a heartsurgeon to actually pay for all 13 of them?.

We DON'T want her, and her dysfunction brood here in Scotland.

Unless Dave is getting a job as a heartsurgeon to actually pay for all 13 of them?.
She’s clearly & brazenly only moving there for the benefits. Has she EVER mentioned moving to Scotland before or having any ties there? Scumbags

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s clearly & brazenly only moving there for the benefits. Has she EVER mentioned moving to Scotland before or having any ties there? Scumbags
She has mentioned Scotland a few times,

i don't think she's family here, she just wants a fresh start,

it's obvious it's for more benefits.

That's why the Sullivan family haven't moved back home to England where all their family is because they're raking it in,with Ben's small wage, and a fortune benefit top-ups for their 12 kids.

Big Sam sings from the same hymn sheet as Zoe.

• Heart
How many shopping hauls does a Halloween party need? Has she bought another cake or is that the same one as a few days ago.

• Heart
Wonder if she's ever added up what she spends in the shops over a week, it will be a huge amount!!

• Heart
Took the kids to a new B&M.... wow, she has no shame ( still no holiday).

And the last thing you and Dave need is a snack wagon.

Missing bit of skirting board and paint.

It's like putting a fur coat on a pig, Sam your house is grubby and the finishing touches are awful, horrible dirty light switches, the paint cutting in is a mess, ect,

It's funny she only shows certain area's yet it's still grubby and a joke

Attachments

• Heart
I think I'm in shock, she actually went to a charity shop. Did her husband accidentally knock her on the head and she came back down to the real world for a moment?