Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
You'd really think she'd be worried about her health and whether she survives the birth, absolute madness,

Reactions: 6

CoverMeCagney

Baby Lucas is already pushed aside and forgotten while all she can concentrate on is spending out on her new baby … it’s like an obsession, her whole demeanour changes when she’s showing what she’s bought. All giddy, excited and Lucas who?? Poor kid

what a waste of money….£18 on 3 vest/romper things aged up to 1 month?? Did I hear correctly?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
That's me only watching it now...

she says this year they have went on holidays and days out, where was the holidays too?? I can't remember any holidays, and the only " days out" remember is a quick run to a local beach and a walk in the park, that's it, ooh and went to the ball pit ONCE.
---
And she said she was "trying to get emotional talking too us" ( what does that mean?) so she's faking it, you are either emotional or not, because Daniel was making a noise in his playstation. She was smirking the whole time on this vlog. And I think she thinks she's getting one over on people continuously have kids🤦, maybe zoe sullivan yes, but 99% of others ( me included) do not want more kids, two was ( is ) enough for us, and our house isn't a overcrowded filthy pigsty and our kids ( both adults) have great relationship with us and don't need to shout and compete for attention, didnt have to share a room, and get real holidays.

I think her kids will turn on her when grown up.
---
I think Sam has serious mental health issues and needs help, Lucas is only 6 months and that's her bored, he's no longer a baby she wants the attention of being pregnant again.

Ooh she's showing the once at the dodgems and the few rides, whoopy doo.

Last edited:

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
The cost of running two vehicles will be huge but I suppose it doesn't matter when the taxpayer pays for them.
What does she actually do all day apart from shopping and she constantly looks and sounds like she is at breaking point.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
This woman is so unorganised.

She cannot cope now with everything involved in running her home.

But heyho lets carry on shagging and balls to the consequences.

• Heart

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
This woman!!!!!
Not taking her medication regular.
A kid refusing to go to school again.

She literally cannot cope can she?
Then in 5 months there will be another sprog thrown into the chaos

Is she not embarrassed to share that she has used a laundry yet again.Last time she said it cost (the taxpayer)about £90o_O

She needs a welfare check on herself from SS

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Oh Dear,

Sam,Sam,Sam still on the grift for a humongous washer.

Another one who is a drain on society and have all their priorities wrong:mad:

Keziah

My question is how do they afford everything on one wage coming in which is Dave’s. What does he do for a living?? I’ve often wondered how they managed to get a mortgage and do all the renovations on just his wage? Plus the cost of living and supporting 10 kids and 5 cats etc… she’s always in home bargains, b&m spending money on shite I’m just curious as to how she funds it all?

YoMamma!

I like Sam and Dave - I searched google for sam 'grab life by the hauls' and this page came up.
i've been on tattle before - i know what it's about. I've had my say about youtubers who genuinly do take the P but i was really shocked and a little disgusted to read that the lovely Sam had people 'tattling'
I'd love to make a youtube channel and it's only Tattle that has stopped me and reading these comments here has definitely put the nail in that coffin. To read things like she lives in a squalor and she only takes her kids certain places - Who are you to judge what other people do with their own family. 10 kids and you expect her house to be pristine.
I'm surprised to see how many of you judge what she spent HER OWN money on. If it was your money she spends then by all means rant but if a genuine person can't spend their money on shit of they choose to then seriously this is whats wrong.

I think some people here forget that we see 10 minutes of her life per video - You're judging her life based on a 10 minute video. Get a grip!
People are capable of taking their kids out without having to vlog it for the vultures to feed on.

I'd really love to see the lifestyle of some people here who are passing judgements.

And this is why i don't do youtube and I assume many others don't.

My bad if i'm not tattling negatively about her - We are allowed to stick of for these people too right? tattle doesn't just mean speak shit about people? unless i'm mistaken.

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
I know it's not a nice thing to say but I would have seriously thought about terminating the pregnancy to ensure I would be there for all the kids I already had, She's not the healthiest and always seems to have problems with her pregnancies. What if all those bairns are left without a mam! She should just be putting her all into losing weight and being healthier and also feeding her kids healthier too !

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Attention seeking video crying over the loss of her uncle. An uncle who was “always abroad”. Calling her dead uncle “handsome” (bit odd). Ugly crying for views. If a relative dies how many of us would come on YouTube and film ourselves crying? These idiots are sick and so selfish, makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 5

retro444

VIP Member
Cannot believe what I just heard in latest vlog. Her husband, goes to work, comes home and then wallpapers a room all night until 8 am for spoilt entitled wifey and kids, who have to have more presents, more decorations, more food than anyone else, all for show. He's obese, his gut is huge, when he drops dead from a heart attack his stupid ass wife who talks with a little girl voice and tilts the camera cause she thinks she's 8 stone, won't care about wallpaper any more when he's gone. Never in my life have I seen anyone who constantly shops like she does, she could buy less and go to charity shops, recycle items, hand make things. She thinks the world is just made for her and her shopping agenda, worlds on it's knees full of pollution and running out of fossil fuels. Unreal!

• Wow

Beau2005

It will depends on how many children receive DLA and which rate they get as you can get lower and higher rates. They will also receive a higher amount in tax credits with a child on disability also. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were getting £800 a week maybe even more!

• Wow

Yakkety Yak

The last vlog I watched (the one with the hosp scan), I thought Dave looked as rough as all Hell and scruffy as heck with his seemingly ever-growing beard

Shes nasty that's what she is you can see it when her mask slips and she has a fit then puts her fake smile on camera.

• Heart

CoverMeCagney

Pack of 6 yogurts to share between 12 of them??
having all those kids is ageing her prematurely too, she always looks so haggard. And she Moses about her hair constantly…. Maybe drag a brush through it occasionally?