Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Sam, if it's a "emotional time" for your family, why are you still filming 🤔.

I smell bullshit, you were smirking the whole time, you just want people to comment and up your algorithm.

Your household is disfunctional, and i hope the high school phones Social Services on you for swearing at them.

Do you never put Lucas in the pram and walk to the shops?.

And still no holiday booked, yet has bought MORE Halloween rubbish.

Where's all last year's stuff?.
Why did she swear at the school?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Showing your kids again after saying you don't.

You're just the same as the rest of them a child exploiter.

And your picture quality is terrible what you filming on a ten year old phone.

And the kids got took to the park whoopy doo they must have thought they were at Disney, at least it's a change from the shops.

And moaning the kids wanted a drink. Sam your a lazy bitch.
Screenshot_20230911-113358.png
Screenshot_20230911-113448.png

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Someone said in comments she priorities her family 🤦,.. if she did she wouldn't have started vlogging and showed people how they live it's a embarrassment

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I'm thinking now that's the real reason she doesn't show them as they are all ballooned out ..they get driven everywhere and I don't think they are in any clubs football/swimming lessons ect so have very little exercise and with her over feeding them with junk it's a recipe for disaster she gives the boys pkts of chicken skewers as soon as they come home from school as a snack before dinner it's like she cba with them she just gives them food to shut them up

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
How longs this she's been decorating it must be about 3 months now ? I take it this is the excuse the kids have been no where other than a daytrip to the zoo a