Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How longs this she's been decorating it must be about 3 months now ? I take it this is the excuse the kids have been no where other than a daytrip to the zoo a

She's probably been reading here and seen that we have noticed the kids get took nowhere and never got to Cornwall all they got was took to Edinburgh zoo 🥲...the truth hurts thats probably why's she's deleted ?

And the fact it could be embarrassing the older kids having everyone no they live in that overcrowded squalor with all they cats also 🤮🤮

Having said all that I do wish her well though tbh x

Last edited:
It's a shame she's decided to delete all her videos.
Yes I thought she was one of the better family you tubers,nobody could say she exploited her children and I genuinely liked seeing her and her husband together. Having said all that I am watching less of these kind of folk on you tube lately, nothing to do with them more to do with myself.

Reactions: 3
Lurker here. Watched this family for ages. I really liked Sam and Dave they were really relatable. However, I noticed as her channel grew she got all precious. Talking in a soft woe is me voice the majority of the time when she's not being crude. She switches quickly. She's done this before. I feel she likes the attention tbh, my opinion. It was her choice to have lots of children. I couldn't do it or live like that. Fair play to her. I don't know, something fishy going on. I have 2 kids and a hubby and work full time. Not slating anyone at all. However, Iam very intrigued what pushes a woman to have that many children in that day and age. Telly famatic I know what you are thinking! Not being nasty in the slightest. Hats off to her and Dave. I secretly admire them because they are a lovely unit. I just think Sam likes the attention....

Reactions: 1
Lurker here. Watched this family for ages. I really liked Sam and Dave they were really relatable. However, I noticed as her channel grew she got all precious. Talking in a soft woe is me voice the majority of the time when she's not being crude. She switches quickly. She's done this before. I feel she likes the attention tbh, my opinion. It was her choice to have lots of children. I couldn't do it or live like that. Fair play to her. I don't know, something fishy going on. I have 2 kids and a hubby and work full time. Not slating anyone at all. However, Iam very intrigued what pushes a woman to have that many children in that day and age. Telly famatic I know what you are thinking! Not being nasty in the slightest. Hats off to her and Dave. I secretly admire them because they are a lovely unit. I just think Sam likes the attention....
I think she's pregnant ? and embarrassed ......Sam if you are reading this and if you are pregnant fair enough don't be embarrassed and at least you don't show your kids faces on YT like others do

Wow has she deleted all her videos and packed it all in without a bye or leave to her subscribers, ignorant if you ask me!

Wow has she deleted all her videos and packed it all in without a bye or leave to her subscribers, ignorant if you ask me!
She has written a wordy explanation on her channel page. It's something along the lines of she suffers from anxiety and never thinks anything she puts out is good enough. I can understand that, but lots of people do like her stuff even on here she doesn't get loads of criticism.
I can agree with the attention thing though, it has been an outlet for her where people for the most part have been nice to her and she can rant on a bad day. I can't understand having so many children myself especially as some have special needs. I am wondering if having the house done up at a time when the cost of living is going through the roof has anything to do with it? She maybe thinks people will turn on her for having all that done (probably with a grant) at a time like this. I don't know it's just a thought..

I was actually looking forward to seeing all the revamped rooms. It's a shame she spends so much on rubbish every time they go shopping. If she saved a bit more they could go on a lovely holiday.

Reactions: 4
I’ll really miss her channel but I’m not sure it’s the best use of her time for a mother of 10 (some with additional needs) who is also doing home renovations to be chatting away to a camera and continuously buying so much tat. I’m sure some of the plastic crap for Halloween, Christmas etc was purchased purely for YouTube.

Having said that, I’ve always been in awe of how they manage such a large household. We’re a family of 3 and only just keep on top of the washing/cooking etc.

Reactions: 2
She mentioned the baldwins, Faye'sJ and other vloggers and tbh I think she's on their threads talking like us all and she's discovered what we are saying on threads is all true and she's finally woke up and deleted just like ForeverE did...you only get one chance on this planet do you really need to share it to the public what food ect you buy it's stupid and embarrassing and even though she never showed the kids faces it's still exploiting them in a way showing strangers their bedrooms /home what food they eat ect ect

It says in the comments on her YT community page she is going to vlog in the future ..she's probably just threw the dummy out the pram and hid the vlogs for the time being.. have her and Dave had a row lol ?

Dave has probably told her to stop wasting so much money and shopping all the time, noticed a couple of times he didnt look too happy in the minibus. She probably had a hissy fit and shouted "right then I'll delete me channel!
Bet she doesn't stop spending though, she seems addicted.

Reactions: 4
I like Sam and Dave - I searched google for sam 'grab life by the hauls' and this page came up.
i've been on tattle before - i know what it's about. I've had my say about youtubers who genuinly do take the P but i was really shocked and a little disgusted to read that the lovely Sam had people 'tattling'
I'd love to make a youtube channel and it's only Tattle that has stopped me and reading these comments here has definitely put the nail in that coffin. To read things like she lives in a squalor and she only takes her kids certain places - Who are you to judge what other people do with their own family. 10 kids and you expect her house to be pristine.
I'm surprised to see how many of you judge what she spent HER OWN money on. If it was your money she spends then by all means rant but if a genuine person can't spend their money on tit of they choose to then seriously this is whats wrong.

I think some people here forget that we see 10 minutes of her life per video - You're judging her life based on a 10 minute video. Get a grip!
People are capable of taking their kids out without having to vlog it for the vultures to feed on.

I'd really love to see the lifestyle of some people here who are passing judgements.

And this is why i don't do youtube and I assume many others don't.

My bad if i'm not tattling negatively about her - We are allowed to stick of for these people too right? tattle doesn't just mean speak tit about people? unless i'm mistaken.

Reactions: 6
I enjoyed Sam’s videos. Found her walking back from pub (with a tinny or two) amusing

Bubbly and down-to-earth - not nearly as deplorable (if at all) than a lot of people tattled about

I like Sam and Dave - I searched google for sam 'grab life by the hauls' and this page came up.
i've been on tattle before - i know what it's about. I've had my say about youtubers who genuinly do take the P but i was really shocked and a little disgusted to read that the lovely Sam had people 'tattling'
I'd love to make a youtube channel and it's only Tattle that has stopped me and reading these comments here has definitely put the nail in that coffin. To read things like she lives in a squalor and she only takes her kids certain places - Who are you to judge what other people do with their own family. 10 kids and you expect her house to be pristine.
I'm surprised to see how many of you judge what she spent HER OWN money on. If it was your money she spends then by all means rant but if a genuine person can't spend their money on tit of they choose to then seriously this is whats wrong.

I think some people here forget that we see 10 minutes of her life per video - You're judging her life based on a 10 minute video. Get a grip!
People are capable of taking their kids out without having to vlog it for the vultures to feed on.

I'd really love to see the lifestyle of some people here who are passing judgements.

And this is why i don't do youtube and I assume many others don't.

My bad if i'm not tattling negatively about her - We are allowed to stick of for these people too right? tattle doesn't just mean speak tit about people? unless i'm mistaken.
You must have been looking at the wrong channel then .... because she is lazy , they live in a very overcrowded house with 10 cats also and the kids get took no share other than cheap shops and all she does is spend money on food !!

Yomamma isn't all sugar and spice this person has been on different threads being nasty and here is one example ...they are the pot calling kettle black !!!
Screenshot_20220831-162723.png

Screenshot_20220831-165333.png
Screenshot_20220831-165333.png

Last edited: