Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keziah

I think they’re mental having another baby! 🤯 she kept on and on about being broody, looking at baby clothes in the shops all the time. Dave dipped his dick to shut her up!… in all seriousness tho she has miscarried before and her weight and stuff could be a problem. I Hope nothing like that happens but definitely silly to be having anymore. You’ve been blessed with 10… enjoy them before they all grow up!

Reactions: 5

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Her last vlog is quite concerning, she looked terrible, said the house is a mess and is struggling, she said Dave comes in at night then takes over everything...Dave will end up taking a stroke, when does he rest??.

I think her mum must be a obese unfit woman, why's she not lending a hand?.

Sam does need social work help. This is all her own doing though, Millies 5 now, so she clearly only had Lucaa and this new one, just to buy her more time at home, and not need to get a little part-time job.

She's never had a job ever.

• Wow

CoverMeCagney

Today’s Costco haul…full of crap food. They both look so unhealthy

pregnancy does not suit her and she needs to worry about Dave’s health. He looks sick. All the time.

Lovegardeninguk

Dave was complaining that he had to make the kids tea when she was in the hospital? I know he’d been working but it sounds really dramatic that he couldn’t just make the kids a curry. It’s not like they cook from scratch often anyway so it probably would’ve just been a case of cooking the meat and adding a jar of sauce.

Also, surely one or two of the older kids could’ve made tea? Jodie is 18 isn’t she? Could she not have helped out for one night?
Every single person in that household sounds lazy.
Their kids are learning laziness from them, well her mainly. Doormat Dave just grunts in agreement the gormless twat.

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
I dont know why she wasted money on her hair! She will have it back up with them stupid strands hanging down the side of her face by tommorow she never looks after it.
And she still continues to buy crap shes out of control with her spending
Where on earth does all the money come from.!!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Dave looks really beaten down, the poor bloke is knackered, he works then home to that menagerie.

Sam will get bored of this boy once he starts walking like she did with Millie..then what? will she want another one? will she push her oldest daughter to get pregnant?

Anyone that still wants another kid after TEN of both sexes that lives in a small dirty house needs a mental health assessment....this other baby is to stop her getting a job she's a lazy bitch.

Her and Dave are both overweight and unfit for another kid she must be the talk of the neighborhood.

The kids have never stepped foot on a plane all they get is a couple of nights in a caravan i feel sorry for them.

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
She watches the Sullivan family and thinks they all look really happy 👀 Stupid Sam is just like Zoe, spends all the money on shit, fat husbands, depressed kids and baby addictions

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
It’s not long since Dave’s health scare too. Aren’t they worried about them children being left without any parents?

Yakkety Yak

Silly cow can’t even look after the children she’s got. Ridiculous.
She can't look after her house, herself, her husband or her children :mad: Makes me wonder if she's just keeps having babies for the financial side or the attention. I wonder what her family think of her just keep getting pregnant time after time.

CoverMeCagney

They are clearly little money-makers to her…. More kids, more money. More silly YouTube hauls. Any disability those kids have get more ££ too

sad to say, seems like Sam and Dave are trying to disable themselves through an unhealthy lifestyle….

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
she can’t find the time to wash the kids bedding or feed them breakfast before school but finds the time to watch the scumivan family

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Really looking after herself in this high-risk pregnancy, scoffing a sausage roll and a Milky coffee before the hospital followed by a five guys after! No medication with her either!
I think she buys so many clothes for those kids cos she can't be bothered to wash and put away the ones she's got, if she'd looked after the kids clothes they could have been passed down to each other as they're all so close together!

• Sad

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
With all due respect, Dave and Sam could have at least talked about a more permanent kind of birth control a while ago. I know it's none of our business but the stress that weighs heavy on Dave's shoulders is somewhat self inflicted. He could have had the 'snip' but I'm guessing Sam was against that. Maybe both of them wanted a super large family and that's great but look at the end result. They are both obese, they eat a lot of convenience food and that's ok in moderation but I can see from the food hauls it's not just occasionally. The amount of stress of providing for such a large brood is taking it's toll on him now so if he gets sick and can't work, what then? As we don't see the kids, I wonder if any of them are also overweight from what she feeds them.
Yes I agree...Dave's probably mentioned the snip but Sam wouldn't allow him.

In previous now deleted vlogs you could see a couple of the older boys in the mirror reflection and they were both overweight..

You can see Dave and Sam aren't fit and to think they're having another 🤦, two babies to deal with on top of the 11 others....

Another two kids to take to the beach twice a year for a hour, then round shop's

Could be all of the above, plus she's scared to be on the R channel.

He could have shown clips of Lucas, since she's ment to not show her kids, but she did film him.

And she always spoke about the kids personal private stuff, so that's still exploiting them.

I think she will be back though, once she picks her dummy up she threw out the pram.
You were right shes coming back she was just attention seeking stupid cow

• Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
moaning about paying £2.50 for blueberries, yet doesn't mind spending on Dr Pepper, icelollies ect ect.

And why does she leave present buying till last minute, baring in mind she bangs on about Christmas from August every year.

• Heart