Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Could be all of the above, plus she's scared to be on the R channel.

He could have shown clips of Lucas, since she's ment to not show her kids, but she did film him.

And she always spoke about the kids personal private stuff, so that's still exploiting them.

I think she will be back though, once she picks her dummy up she threw out the pram.
You were right shes coming back she was just attention seeking stupid cow

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
moaning about paying £2.50 for blueberries, yet doesn't mind spending on Dr Pepper, icelollies ect ect.

And why does she leave present buying till last minute, baring in mind she bangs on about Christmas from August every year.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
On today's vlog ( I only skimmed through it) she's upset she's not losing weight.

But not upset her kids get nowhere, plus she has said previously much her kids love caravan holidays, so why's she not got two booked for Oct or November as it's more affordable then.

All Haven sites don't close till mid November.
---
She doesn't walk anywhere, she should be getting at least 10k steps a day.

Why doesn't she go swimming with the kids, or soft play, all that would help her.

She's just lazy.
---
Why's she got the dryer on 12 hours a day in September/October??

I'm in Scotland and still have my clothes outside drying.

Her lecky bill must be a fortune.
---
Millie has a party to go to....but her kids never get party's.

Why show your kids shitty upbringing??

Last edited:
  • Heart

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Dave looking more downtrodden than ever.
In fact he reminds me of Worzel Gummidge.
But never mind Dave has long has you keep getting your leg over and impregnating Big Sam,life is good:rolleyes:

Wonder if the weekend away will happen 🤷‍♀️ Poor kids

Lolly71990

VIP Member
What crap presents shes got for her 16 year old?
Hinting that she “can’t afford” things for her children, but spends £200+ largely on processed food and £25 on a cracker full of sweets. If she hadn’t spent so much money on Halloween tat she could have put it towards her children’s Christmas presents. The countless McDonald’s breakfasts which soon add up cost for two people multiple times a week. It’s almost like the world owes her for spreading her legs and having 11 children which was HER CHOICE!! I honestly cannot stand her.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Im glad the baby is here safe but i hope she realises how irresponsible she's been ...

she said they could have died and Leeds hospital saved them and it was traumatic.

Well Sam this is the exact reason you should not have been having another as you're obese and unhealthy plus you already have 10,

you're selfish putting your life at risk and leaving the TEN you have without a mother.

I hope this is your last.

Another baby in the overcrowded squalor you live in and to get took nowhere plus you and David aren't fit to run around with another and i hope it's not left to the older kids to do it.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
The kids portions will be small because they are full up with all the junk they have ate before hand and I noticed only her and Dave have steaks all the time they are good to themselves ..When the plates are sitting i can't help but think of the cats roaming around her worktops 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I
Just wondering how much she may get in benefits for children/dla etc. I have no idea of entitlements
I personally have no idea of the exact amount either, as our two are adults and when they were young we weren't entitled to tax credits ect.....just family allowance like everyone.

I'm in other threads though that talk about benefits, and it seems they will be getting like possibility £800 a week, plus Dave's wage on top.

11 kids, some with special needs, and family allowance on top. She spends about £600? a wee alone on food, so it's obviously she's raking the benefits in.

• Wow

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Is she on the grift for not only a extra washer,a dryer but also a boiler?
How the duck did they even get a sniff in at getting a mortgage?You see Sam when you have a mortgage things like boilers need to have insurance,yearly check up and money put aside for all these and other problems that can happen.

Oh I forgot HB,B&M,The Range are bigger priorities arent they Sam?

No chance those kids will be getting a holiday at half term.
The more I see of her I can see she seems unable to cope.Poor kids

• Heart

Clickthelinkbelow

Chatty Member
Absolutely no money worries at all they must be lottery winners somewhere. All these kids,no batch cooking. Daily shopping spending hundreds per day and getting hair done.

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
Thats all the kids have to look forward to,being dragged round the shops.
She cant cope with them at all.
They probably receive more benefits than Dopey Dave earns.
Only for showing the crap she buys she wouldnt have anything to vlog.
If she went to doctors about her back they would for sure be telling her to lose some weight and she knows that.

Reactions: 4

TVDlover

I was actually looking forward to seeing all the revamped rooms. It's a shame she spends so much on rubbish every time they go shopping. If she saved a bit more they could go on a lovely holiday.

Reactions: 4