Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's back and wants to apologize for the lack of content ? Sam you shut your channel down FFS what you on about ? is that you and Dave made up lol

She needs to cut down on all the junk food and maybe buy a new t-shirt it's ripped at the neck

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
She's back and wants to apologize for the lack of content ? Sam you shut your channel down FFS what you on about ? is that you and Dave made up lol

She needs to cut down on all the junk food and maybe buy a new t-shirt it's ripped at the neck
Well I unsubscribed as it seemed so final this time, part of me thought she would miss it though once the summer had gone and the children were back at school..To just come back though as if nothing has happened apologizing for lack.of content after calling it quits is odd to say the least, very weird behaviour.. .

Reactions: 3
Yeah I wonder what happened for her to quit and then suddenly pop back up?

This is her come back story as if she has just had time of 🙄ehh Sam you didn't .... below it is her leaving story 😂
Screenshot_20221002-110919.png
Screenshot_20221002-110709.png

This is her come back story as if she has just had time of 🙄ehh Sam you didn't .... below it is her leaving story 😂View attachment 1620049View attachment 1620059
Absolutely weird. I guess at the end of the farewell speech she did say she might miss the channel too much and be back, so obviously has. I refuse to resubscribe to the channel though as think she'll be off again before long. I realise she has lots of children some with complex needs, also with the house renovations and Dave losing his dad things probably got bad for her behind the scenes. However I don't think it's right to think you can just pick your subscribers up when you feel like it like they are some sort of toys. They are real people who despite no doubt going through things themselves chose to take any interest in her..If you have a real job you don't just get to do what you like just because you have issues at home. I know this is why some people do you tube rather than a job it's flexible, but I just think a bit more consideration to subscribers who are customers at the end of the day is required by some. Rant over!

It's pretty obvious she thought if she deleted her channel this thread would disappear and it didn't so she thought duck it and is back

and she's probably got her own account on tattle

Reactions: 1
All she says is,
I want this doing, I want that doing!
I want one of those, I bought this, I bought that, I got a coffee, a greggs etc, she never stops, what a boring selfish person she is!

She's been talking about getting the living room wallpapered for months why doesn't she get of her lazy ass and just do it ? she doesn't work

Hi, everyone. This woman does my head in, she films herself with the camera high above trying to look like she's a size 8 and that constant fake laugh she does. She acts like a child constantly uses the word tw*t around her kids, it's disgusting. Just watched her last video about wallpapering the lviing room and her endless trips to home bargains. She tells everyone to go buy everything from the shops, hello theres an energy crisis going on, people are going hungry, global warming and war in the ukraine and all shes concerned about is the tat in B&M. Does she actually do anything with her children other then teach them to shop?

Reactions: 4
The carpet won't stay clean long with twelve people and 10 cats 🙄and why does she film herself slobbed out on the couch just her face ? , I'm surprised her older kids aren't embarrassed tbh, her channels a redneck

I bet that's the first and only time she's had avocado on toast 😂😂 come on Sam do you think we are daft

Last edited:
  • Heart
My question is how do they afford everything on one wage coming in which is Dave’s. What does he do for a living?? I’ve often wondered how they managed to get a mortgage and do all the renovations on just his wage? Plus the cost of living and supporting 10 kids and 5 cats etc… she’s always in home bargains, b&m spending money on shite I’m just curious as to how she funds it all?

Reactions: 6
They will be getting hundreds of pounds every week in tax credits and DLA .. and the renovation was a free grant from the government because they have a million kids .She said on a vlog Dave came in from work then SHE lay on the couch for a hour and a half and slept 😮 she's a fkn lazy witch what does she do all day ?? her kids are at school and if they aren't they are on PlayStations.. Dave's a fkn mug his mates and colleagues must be laughing at him behind his back at her channel and how lazy she is

Last edited:
They will be getting hundreds of pounds every week in tax credits and DLA .. and the renovation was a free grant from the government because they have a million kids .She said on a vlog Dave came in from work then SHE lay on the couch for a hour and a half and slept 😮 she's a fkn witch what does she do all day ?? her kids are at school and if they aren't they are on PlayStations.. Dave's a fkn mug his mates and colleagues must be laughing at him behind his back at her channel and how lazy she is
Wow! I didn’t realise she got a free grant from the council… so basically she just had loads of kids to live off then! I don’t see why she won’t go out and get a job now all her kids are in school/ college. I know some have additional needs but that isn’t an excuse. Maybe she will loose a bit of weight if she was out working and not sat on her arse all day. I used to like her but I just find her very lazy and fake!

All the fake laughing it's as if it's two fingers up to us in here ? but all she's doing is making a show of her and her family and showing us how lazy she is ,her kids are at school ALL day yet is still behind on doing stuff

I had some of her older vlogs on in the background as I was doing something and it sounds like she cba with her kids, Millie always walk in and Sam snaps at her "I'm doing mee channel" ...tbh i don't find her maternal at all she's probably just had all they kids to stay at home

She had a "day out with the kids " 🙄..., dont you mean they were crammed in the mini bus went to the pumpkin farm for 30 mins then back home via a Asda then B&M

She is buying far to much food is this a guilt thing ? A few of you in here are on Kayleigh thread and although she's a bleep I'm going to use her for a example she's feeding 9 ... Sam's feeding 12 but going with what Sam's buying you would think there was 25 people in her house this needs to stop and her and Dave are massive they are clearly over eating Dave lost a bit a wee while back but it's all back on

She's tired and drained because she's obese

How can anything be a treat at Christmas when she pigs out all the time and fills her cupboards with junk every day anyway

Last edited:
She is buying far to much food is this a guilt thing ? A few of you in here are on Kayleigh thread and although she's a bleep I'm going to use her for a example she's feeding 9 ... Sam's feeding 12 but going with what Sam's buying you would think there was 25 people in her house this needs to stop and her and Dave are massive they are clearly over eating Dave lost a bit a wee while back but it's all back on

She's tired and drained because she's obese

How can anything be a treat at Christmas when she pigs out all the time and fills her cupboards with junk every day anyway
She’s addicted to food. It’s her drug!… she always says she’s gonna diet/loose weight but never follows through with it. Her face always ends up in Greggs or Costa.. it doesn’t help she drinks lager which is full of sugar and piles on the weight. She’s a fake, lazy ass cow! She will die of a heart attack or stroke because of her cholesterol is so high. She won’t be around to see her children grow up or grandchildren if she carry’s on the way she does. She makes out she’s this happy, jolly person when deep down she’s depressed as duck and uses food for comfort and escape from her miserable life! Fake ass!!