Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe what I just heard in latest vlog. Her husband, goes to work, comes home and then wallpapers a room all night until 8 am for spoilt entitled wifey and kids, who have to have more presents, more decorations, more food than anyone else, all for show. He's obese, his gut is huge, when he drops dead from a heart attack his stupid ass wife who talks with a little girl voice and tilts the camera cause she thinks she's 8 stone, won't care about wallpaper any more when he's gone. Never in my life have I seen anyone who constantly shops like she does, she could buy less and go to charity shops, recycle items, hand make things. She thinks the world is just made for her and her shopping agenda, worlds on it's knees full of pollution and running out of fossil fuels. Unreal!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Daniel wanted the £4 pizza 🍕 sounds like Daniel is a little brat and he's needing told no ...is he the one that only eats sandwiches bought from a shop pre-made ? sounds like a little conman to me

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Daniel wanted the £4 pizza 🍕 sounds like Daniel is a little brat and he's needing told no ...is he the one that only eats sandwiches bought from a shop pre-made ? sounds like a little conman to me
They just click their fingers and get what they like.

Reactions: 1
The pointless crap she buts ‘for the kids’

tat. And when did they last eat a healthy meal

all that money in a new kitchen and new rooms and the place is a shithole. She should be ashamed!

Washes her hands after touching her phone and then later in the same video coughs into her hand but continues preparing the food

She's so scruffy looking and clearly embarrassed with her weight as we only ever see her from the shoulders up

She always goes on about the Edwards F omg she's another scruffy mess that keeps on having kids that the government are supporting

Wow her hand is the size of my thigh it can’t be good for her health :(

I hate the way she says Chorizo. It’s not even spelt the way she says it. It’s ridiculous

• Haha
Another day another haul I wish I had spare £10 to go get decent takeaway 😭🤦‍♀️ she spends at least &
£1000 per week

Both of them are at risk of heart attack and strokes they are both greedy overweight cunts and her fingers are grubby looking

the kids are probably overweight with rotten teeth ?

Both of them are at risk of heart attack and strokes they are both greedy overweight cunts and her fingers are grubby looking

the kids are probably overweight with rotten teeth ?
I’ve often wondered if the kids are overweight? They have a lot of processed, junk food so more than likely are. All jokes aside tho Sam really needs to sort her health out. She cracks jokes about eating greggs for breakfast etc but she is definitely going to die young! She looks such a state! Why does she always have her hair like that as well? It looks a right mess!

I'm thinking now that's the real reason she doesn't show them as they are all ballooned out ..they get driven everywhere and I don't think they are in any clubs football/swimming lessons ect so have very little exercise and with her over feeding them with junk it's a recipe for disaster she gives the boys pkts of chicken skewers as soon as they come home from school as a snack before dinner it's like she cba with them she just gives them food to shut them up

More food 😮there people in country's that are living on bread and rice it can be done and I watch vloggers with families as big as Sam's yet they don't even buy a third of what she buys because they cook from scratch and bake...Sam you aren't financially going to be able to keep this up and your poor husband is only working for you to over spend on junk and food what rewards does he get ?

she doesn't seem to cook enough to go round them all....fills in with pizza and garlic bread, followed by cake and flapjacks. cheap fillers full of salt/sugar

wheres the fruit and veg? she buys it as a gesture in small amounts but theres no meaningful thought behind it. rarely see veg in her meals

she doesn't seem to cook enough to go round them all....fills in with pizza and garlic bread, followed by cake and flapjacks. cheap fillers full of salt/sugar

wheres the fruit and veg? she buys it as a gesture in small amounts but theres no meaningful thought behind it. rarely see veg in her meals
That’s why she’s so fat! She never eats any fruit or veg. She eats greggs sausage rolls for breakfast ffs! Her kids are most probably fat and overweight too! I’m surprised she hasn’t got type 2 diabetes because of her diet! Proper needs to sort herself out she’s a right state!