Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we expected to believe she eats portion sizes that small haha,

She's about 7st over weight ffs, and it's not because she's just had a baby, she's was that size before.
---
The kids got a day trip to Asda.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi, just joining in, I've been watching her videos lately and don't mind her too be honest. Just wondering how old she is, she really needs to think about how dangerous her weight is, all that pressure on her body carrying 11 children, the fact she's prone to diabetes type 2. Whilst they may not affect her atm, by the time she is 50 she will be more likely to have an early exit. Those kids need a healthy mum.

Reactions: 1
38?
Dave and her are both obese.
I think a few of the older boys are too, because the odd time you see their reflection, that's probably the real reason they're not on camera as she will be embarrassed, it's got nothing to do with her not wanting to exploit them because if that was the case she wouldn't be vlogging their home, clothes, presents and general private stuff.

She does nothing with her kids, no soft play, nothing.

It's only maybe the odd once in a blue moon trip to the closest beach a quick run around for half an hour and that's it, there's no picnic blankets or anything and she can't go a anywhere without going to a supermarket straight after.

Once a blue moon they get the cinema.

She probably only wanted Lucas to buy her another 5 year at home.

Reactions: 2
I feel I can't blink before I see another haul of crisps, sweets, cakes, ice pops... her house must be like a (now tiled) candyland, with a million cats running around and helping themselves

1691062694031.png

Do they still have the cats? I’ve not seen them for a while or cat food.

I dunno if it’s because I’m from London but I have extreme trouble understanding what she says - accent and sort of a slurring incoherence?

I dunno if it’s because I’m from London but I have extreme trouble understanding what she says - accent and sort of a slurring incoherence?
Im northern and i mostly understand her.

I’m not sure it’s very helpful to you that she says a lot of words incorrectly too. The worst is chorizo or should I said chorizio 🙄

Trekking around all the Home Bargains because don't you know her son is obsessed with Halloween 🙄
People get on my nerves rushing the seasons away, can't they celebrate things at the right time, stupid!!

Did she not show us the rug, didn't want to pay for the one she really wanted cos it was dearer but spent god knows what on Halloween crap last few shops 🙄

Did she not show us the rug, didn't want to pay for the one she really wanted cos it was dearer but spent god knows what on Halloween crap last few shops 🙄
Why would you buy a outdoor rug for your living room?I suppose she will be able to take it outside and hose it down after all her tribe have spilled and trodden in god knows what.

In the last vlog she said she's fat...

In the comments people are saying you have just had a baby bla bla bla.

Let's be honest here she was that size before Lucas was conceived and there's 4/5 year between having Milly so it's certainly not baby weight.

• Haha
I dont know why she wasted money on her hair! She will have it back up with them stupid strands hanging down the side of her face by tommorow she never looks after it.
And she still continues to buy crap shes out of control with her spending

I dont know why she wasted money on her hair! She will have it back up with them stupid strands hanging down the side of her face by tommorow she never looks after it.
And she still continues to buy crap shes out of control with her spending
Where on earth does all the money come from.!!

Reactions: 5
Holidays nearly over and all they kids got were dragged round shops.

She's terrible selfish mother.

She's had all year to pay for two caravans but she would rather spend money on Costco crap.
---
Has she no guilt? she clearly sees other "vloggers" kids getting holidays, yet her kids get zero.

She doesn't show her kids so why does she need to share every detail about them to strangers?? that's still exploitation in my eyes.

And she can't pick and choose who she shows...she can't say she doesn't show them, then show Lucas. If she doesn't show them, well she shouldn't be showing him either.

They're probably all a bunch of scruffs.

Last edited:
Thats all the kids have to look forward to,being dragged round the shops.
She cant cope with them at all.
They probably receive more benefits than Dopey Dave earns.
Only for showing the crap she buys she wouldnt have anything to vlog.
If she went to doctors about her back they would for sure be telling her to lose some weight and she knows that.

Reactions: 4