Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long were they at flamingo land for? a few hours? is that it...

take your kids on a real holiday you disgrace of a mother.

Getting the baby a chair, is that's her desperate to get him up a bit and move onto another pregnancy and attention 👀
---
I know they won't go abroad ...but with all the benefits they get on top of Dave's wage they should be able to afford a full 7 nights at center parcs in a big lodge.

She's struggling to get them to school and the school feed them if she hasn't 😮,

i think she's needing Social work help.

She was having these problems before the 13th yet still wanted more🤦.

And every time she gets a food delivery she moans about it, so why bother?.

She bought three boxes of icelollys, then bought the smallest tub of raspberries in the shop, and bought 2 melon and grapes already cut in pots for "packed lunches" yet she has 12 in school and college but only bought two..

She's clearly to lazy to buy a melon and grapes individually and cut.

All Dave's wage and benefits go on bills and food.

Bet all they kids get over the holidays is a 20min run around a local beach and NO holiday as their mothers to lazy to budget properly and say no to junk food.

Reactions: 2
She's struggling to get them to school and the school feed them if she hasn't 😮,

i think she's needing Social work help.

She was having these problems before the 13th yet still wanted more🤦.

And every time she gets a food delivery she moans about it, so why bother?.

She bought three boxes of icelollys, then bought the smallest tub of raspberries in the shop, and bought 2 melon and grapes already cut in pots for "packed lunches" yet she has 12 in school and college but only bought two..

She's clearly to lazy to buy a melon and grapes individually and cut.

All Dave's wage and benefits go on bills and food.

Bet all they kids get over the holidays is a 20min run around a local beach and NO holiday as their mothers to lazy to budget properly and say no to junk food.
Oh wow. Where did she say this?

You’d think Sam would focus on getting her kids fed before school instead of commenting on the sullivans youtube.

• Heart
Shes got 6 apples and 5 oranges!!! That covers 1 portion of fruit for 1 day!!! Wheres the rest of it? And 2 cucumbers and that little bag of lettuce are they gonna have 1 slice of cucumber each!!! She really pisses me off with her food shop shes absolutely clueless she could shop so much better with more variety and maybe cheaper if she planned her meals and stopped buying tit after tit.

Can she get anymore lazy ...

buying ready made baby milk to take upstairs at night 😮.

I bought if a few times when our two were babies, but only when we went on holiday for traveling until I could get to a kettle at the other end.

She's unbelievable.
---
Your kids not going on a summer holiday Sam 👀👀,

never mind you can always throw a icelolly out to them while playing in your shitehole back garden.

Last edited:
And the effing numpties in her comments licking her arse they need to give their heads a wobble!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They comments are mostly from people saying all that to make her think her vlogs are great🤦 and they will be laughing while writing them eagerly waiting on her next embarrassing vlog, then glued in here to see what's getting said...

can't Sam see this?

she must know she's a fkn embarrassment and she's letting they kids down.

Thought she didn't show her kids on YT??

so it's ok to show- exploit baby Lucas.

4 slice of toast, a few strawberrys, and two oranges to feed 10 kids.
---
Her finger nail's are filthy.
---
The pasta looked 🤢
---
The tiles are nice but the job on the whole ( new skirting ect) won't get done right and will be left half finished,

the tiles will probably get cracked with all the traffic in her house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Isn't she ashamed her kids get no holiday?

They have a mini bus they could all go to a lodge in a Haven ect that would be big enough for them.

But then again that would mean she would need to cut down on all the crap that she stuffs her face with.... that comes first clearly and NOT her kids getting a holiday 🥲

She thinks because she doesn't show the kids faces it's ok, and she's not exploiting them ....

but tbh she still is as she's showing the dump they live in, how they live, their bedrooms,she even talks about things that should be private, she swears and shouts at the kids,

her channel is beyond embarrassing.