Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave was complaining that he had to make the kids tea when she was in the hospital? I know he’d been working but it sounds really dramatic that he couldn’t just make the kids a curry. It’s not like they cook from scratch often anyway so it probably would’ve just been a case of cooking the meat and adding a jar of sauce.

Also, surely one or two of the older kids could’ve made tea? Jodie is 18 isn’t she? Could she not have helped out for one night?
Every single person in that household sounds lazy.
Their kids are learning laziness from them, well her mainly. Doormat Dave just grunts in agreement the gormless twit.

Reactions: 5
Yip Jody is 18 or 19 and a few older boys are 15, 16, 17 ?

all old enough to see to themself and sort something for themselves,
but as it's been said they're all just learning to be lazy.

Reactions: 3
Even my 13 year old autistic boy is capable of putting something in the microwave or air fryer for himself if he’s hungry but we are busy. It’s important to teach then to do things for themselves or else when they get to adults and living alone they will have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The last vlog I watched (the one with the hosp scan), I thought Dave looked as rough as all Hell and scruffy as heck with his seemingly ever-growing beard

Reactions: 5
I'm glad the kids got away for "two" nights..

It's obvious Sam didn't enjoy it. I'm thinking the next time Dave should just go with the kids and leave Sam at home with the two youngest, I'm not being mean, I'm being honest as it would give her a break, and Dave could do stuff with the kids at the caravan site without bothering about prams and crying babies, and can get a few pints at the entertainment at night while the kids watch and run in and out the amusements.

Reactions: 2
Daft bint don't have a clue about lighting or white balance.

On another note, I've always wondered why her hair looks like a rat chewed it by the sides of her face. A recent vlog showed her ear shape and I was shook by it, looks very weird. Anyone else noticed?
I haven't noticed her ears, that's probably why they're always covered lol 👂👂

Reactions: 1