Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Dave will cope with another kid paired with Sam's histrionic personality - poor bloke looks knackered as it is

Reactions: 3
Dave looks really beaten down, the poor bloke is knackered, he works then home to that menagerie.

Sam will get bored of this boy once he starts walking like she did with Millie..then what? will she want another one? will she push her oldest daughter to get pregnant?

Anyone that still wants another kid after TEN of both sexes that lives in a small dirty house needs a mental health assessment....this other baby is to stop her getting a job she's a lazy witch.

Her and Dave are both overweight and unfit for another kid she must be the talk of the neighborhood.

The kids have never stepped foot on a plane all they get is a couple of nights in a caravan i feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 5
Im glad the baby is here safe but i hope she realises how irresponsible she's been ...

she said they could have died and Leeds hospital saved them and it was traumatic.

Well Sam this is the exact reason you should not have been having another as you're obese and unhealthy plus you already have 10,

you're selfish putting your life at risk and leaving the TEN you have without a mother.

I hope this is your last.

Another baby in the overcrowded squalor you live in and to get took nowhere plus you and David aren't fit to run around with another and i hope it's not left to the older kids to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She said the older kids stepped up and helped out at home ...

Why should they though they're just kids themselves.

Stop treating your older kids like slaves Sam you lazy cow.

Wonder how long it will be till she gets fed up with Lucas and wants another 🙄.

Has she ever had a job???

Reactions: 1
His name is Lucas Jack.
Wasn’t she hinting at this baby having a more unique name? And the most unique she could come up with was Lucas?

I do wonder how the children in big families feel when another baby comes along? Do they just feel like they’re being replaced?

Reactions: 2
Lucas is a nice enough name but it's very popular now it's 10 a penny,
there classrooms full of them.

And Jacks everywhere also.
---
They probably will feel replaced and could have deep down resentment the older they get.

Who even gets a scan at 6 weeks.

Just shows how pathetic and a selfish mother she is getting herself pregnant and desperate for another yet she already had TEN.
---
Probably never took the transfusion so she can lay about at home and do nothing till she gets better...her lips look blue.

Last edited:
Wonder how long it will be till she gets fed up with Lucas and wants another 🙄.

Has she ever had a job???
I remember her saying she worked at Mothercare...it figures...I am sure it was the ideal job for her apart from it maybe made her even more clucky...

How many of her kids have additional needs?

I know for certain there’s the boy who doesn’t sleep for long periods and she said something about one of the younger ones being potentially autistic too.

It must be hard enough living in a cramped, messy house when you’ve got additional needs and then you add in your parents baby addiction, making the house overcrowded.

Two that i know of.

One kid only eats branded food🙄.
One kid is up all night and won't sleep.( Probably because he's on the game console).

She mentioned something about they wanted to do a hysterectomy but she refused.
Wonder why she refused? isn't 11 kids in a small house enough? plus that would be a end to her heavy periods.
I think she want another child and that's why she refused it🤦.

Does Dave think he's a big fertile man because he has 11 kids?

it takes a bigger man to say no to their wife and have less kids and give then a better childhood.

Their kids get took nowhere and it's a huge deal if they get took to a local beach for a hour.
She thinks because she gives them a full fridge of junk food that's her treating them.

It's a shame for her kids it really is,

no holidays, overcrowding, 5 dirty cats crawling everywhere and a lazy mother that keeps on wanting more kids to keep her at home.

She said in the car the excitement of the 9 month being pregnant ( or something along they lines) and that's it by with 🤔😮.

That's it by with ????? Sam this is only the start you have a new child.

That comment has proved to me she just likes to be pregnant for the attention, appointments ect then once the babies here that's it she cba.

She said in the car the excitement of the 9 month being pregnant ( or something along they lines) and that's it by with 🤔😮.

That's it by with ????? Sam this is only the start you have a new child.

That comment has proved to me she just likes to be pregnant for the attention, appointments ect then once the babies here that's it she cba.
This really stood out to me when I was watching. Most women would be excited that the pregnancy is over and they get to finally meet their child and start their life together. But she seems deflated.

I’m not sure what Dave gets out of it. He’s at work most of the time and then when he is at home with the kids he doesn’t seem the most hands on.

She’ll be trying for another soon, I reckon. There won’t be as big a gap between this baby and getting pregnant again because she knows she’s getting too old. She’ll probably use the ‘we want to try for another girl’ excuse I’ve seen other YouTubers use.

I think Dave has checked out... he's just going through the motions in life just trying to get through the day.

The poor bloke looks bloody knackered, he's over weight and looks so unhappy,

he looked the same before his father's passing so Sam can't blame that.

• Heart
The way she made that kid leave the room because the chair he wanted to sit on was creaky. Her channel isn’t that important…