Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In another thread a boy (who was the same age as what Millie will be when this baby arrives) has started playing up taking tantrums ect ..the parents are desperate to label him 'Autistic' but he probably isn't, he's just unhappy and angry he's been cast aside as a new baby sibling has arrived and the poor boys feeling discarded
Wonder if Millie will feel like this 🤔
Sam has no room in her life for more kids in a already burst at the seems house she's a terrible mother imo having another there was no need whatsoever as she has a mix of sexes too, it's not like she was gender chasing that sadly some people do 😢

Why didn't she just love the TEN she has? why aren't they enough? I just don't get her what's wrong with her?
I subscribed to Sam but unsubscribed last summer when she said she was leaving you tube and wouldn't resubscribe when I knew she had come back. I was tired of her games by then and refused to play them by subscribing again. I haven't kept up with this thread either but just though I would have a look today and can see I have definitely missed some tea. I am shocked she is pregnant again with so many of her children seemingly having developmental problems.. I know she used to say she was clucky but I thought she had become good at talking herself out of it, obviously not. Just wow with the cost of living crisis too..

Reactions: 2
What's going to happen when this one's past the baby stage?, that will her be depressed again..or will she force the older ones to start breeding ?

Reactions: 1
She's like grotbags in this vlog,..she's huge and that's not all baby she's obese and probably got gestational diabetes..why's she putting herself and the unborn child in this situation? she still has a long way to go she needs to start eating healthy

and that's serious if her son's wound gets infected

all they kids in her house and she's sat showing baby stuff it's just a shame the 10 she has have been pushed to the side

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s got lots of baby clothes saved from the other kids so spending all this on the new baby is so pointless when the other week she was complaining about the cost of living.

I really hope she doesn’t call that baby Vinny 🤢

• Sick
A few people near me have dogs called Vinny lol ...She named one of her brood Mickey which is a stupid name so I wouldn't be surprised if she did call him that 😒

She's needing help she's clearly got MH issues keeping on having kids in a already burst at the seems overcrowded dump and both her and her husband are overweight and don't look in the best of health plus is it 10 cats she has 😂😂

Last edited:
So now she’s moaning about hospitals and the NHS

stop and think about it Sam!! Are you a drain in resources by having an 11th kid? Yes! Yes you are! You right there are the problem!

Yip her her obese husband's choice to have 11 kids that they can't afford so get financially propped up by the government are a burden to society the schools, NHS ect..

I don't know how she can show her face at the school gates redneck

Still buying pointless tat I see! New mini bus for new adventures I.e trips to bm poundland and primark!!! they ain't going on any new adventures they never have done and wont start now shes really starting to get on my nerves now

"there's 10 kids"

she's talks about them as if they're potted plants
---

Her oldest is 18 yet she's looking forward to doing things in the bus... shouldn't they had been doing that for 18 year anyway instead of trailing them round shops

Last edited:
Shane's got it all sown up with only eating brands 👌😉
---
I honestly couldn't think of anything worse 12 of them in a caravan ...some of them must be sleeping on the floor?
---
*infact a lot of them will be*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
moan moan moan

moaning about not getting a doc appointment in one recent blog.....so she adds to the problem by having another kid!!

Her shopping haul is ridiculous,,,,2 garlic baguettes between the lot of them and one pack of mince? never enough food so she compensates with chicken nuggets

and won't answer the house phone bs someone is chasing them.....money problems too

How can 12 people sleep in a caravan?
---
The beach must have been roasting on March 😥

Last edited:
Her new aldi haul, she doesn’t feel like she saved money shopping there…aye that’s probably because she bought hot chocolate pods, iced coffees, sweets, ice lollies etc etc.

I feel like her kids live mostly on sugar

• Haha
Where's this new baby going to sleep?

Millie sleeps in their room i believe to ease the extreme overcrowding, so is this baby going in with them too?🤣

More food🙄

The cost of living crisis doesn't seem to be affecting Sam's house thanks to the hundreds ££ each week in benefits that's toping up obese Dave's wage
---
She has gestational diabetes yet she's still stuffing herself 🐽🐷
---
Her bump isn't just baby... it's layers upon layers of blubber that will still be there long after the baby's here.

Last edited:
  • Wow