Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only 13 weeks? yet thinks she can feel it move 🙄I thought after having TEN already she knows you can't feel it for weeks yet ....She won't even show properly as she's overweight anyway so people won't know the difference

Reactions: 1
Aww I like Sam I really do. However, why the duck is she having another? I had my daughter in 2006 then my son in 2017. Its the same Dad by the way and we did plan it. Don't get me wrong I love my kids. How in gods hell does she have another though? Ok, so I work full time and Sam is a sahm but it's so hard either way. Millie is the same age as my son and we are just getting it together as a family. She loves having babies. The light in her eyes shon when she said she was in the ante natal unit. I would rather eat my own eyeballs. Good luck to you Sam. Even more good luck to Dave 🙄

Reactions: 3
I like Sam as well. But I do think it's going to be hard having a baby when she already has 10 children.

It's a shame she's so unhappy in her marriage she's got to keep on having baby's to fill the void...is that the only time Dopey Dave gets sex ?

• Heart
I think they’re mental having another baby! 🤯 she kept on and on about being broody, looking at baby clothes in the shops all the time. Dave dipped his dick to shut her up!… in all seriousness tho she has miscarried before and her weight and stuff could be a problem. I Hope nothing like that happens but definitely silly to be having anymore. You’ve been blessed with 10… enjoy them before they all grow up!

Reactions: 5
They have quite a few children with additional needs too, you’d think they’d focus on them. Especially since one of their children doesn’t ever sleep and she’s always complaining about how hard it is to get the youngest boy into school

Reactions: 4
Looks like she cba getting them up and out to school either and she was complaining at the postman waking her up she's a lazy witch

Reactions: 2
The kids were took "out" today...were they took to the Cinema, ice skating, a drive to the seaside? NO they were took to shops

Complains about the cost of living yet unnecessary spends money on crap and gets pregnant again 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
That yellow baby outfit in her new vlog-from a distance looks like Children In Need logo...well her kids are certainly in need of a mother thats not just happy in life when she's expecting and what's going to happen when this one's a toddler will dopy Dave cave in and give her another one🤔
Her bedrooms tiny I'm surprised they can both squeeze by the bottom of the bed with them both being overweight and she's not showed us her bump so far as it won't be seen under her layers of blubber that's their whether she's pregnant or not.
Whoooy do they are going to a caravan in March FS it could snow.. with all the benefits they receive to top up dopy Dave's wage they should be taking the kids further than that but she can't stop buying and over eating.
Has she took all the decorations down and neatly put away🤔 probably not and the outside ones will get left to rot
And what's with the overly fake sweet voice all of a sudden has anyone else noticed it ?

I spoke to soon bump vlog up🙄 ..Sam your only 17 weeks the baby is the size of a pomegranate, so the bump is clearly fat NOT BABY

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She said boy first so I think she's probably wanting a boy and call it after Dave's dad but what happens if it's a girl? does she have another and so on 🥱🤡

Another boy to join the already over crowded unhappy house ...
In a vlog, in the reflection in the kitchen mirror a boy was in it ( possibly Shane?) and omg he was huge looking for his age and I don't mean height

It's such a shame for the other TEN🥲,..less space and attention for them and this new boy will get pushed aside soon enough

Last edited:
In another thread a boy (who was the same age as what Millie will be when this baby arrives) has started playing up taking tantrums ect ..the parents are desperate to label him 'Autistic' but he probably isn't, he's just unhappy and angry he's been cast aside as a new baby sibling has arrived and the poor boys feeling discarded
Wonder if Millie will feel like this 🤔
Sam has no room in her life for more kids in a already burst at the seems house she's a terrible mother imo having another there was no need whatsoever as she has a mix of sexes too, it's not like she was gender chasing that sadly some people do 😢

Why didn't she just love the TEN she has? why aren't they enough? I just don't get her what's wrong with her?

Last edited: