Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the blocked merry Christmas from Loz and KG
Have a lovely one everyone. 💛💛💛
I’m giving you all one day annual leave let’s say 🤣 then back with the bants x
At least Kairo has been given presents by his dad... Oh hang on no "brought" by his dad 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find Amelia really strange? I can’t even put my finger on it but whenever I look at her I just get this weird vibe off her.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else find Amelia really strange? I can’t even put my finger on it but whenever I look at her I just get this weird vibe off her.
She is strange. Think it's her looks but she's also obsessed with footballers . So wierd how all 3 sisters prey on footballers for the wag lifestyle 🤔

Reactions: 11
Yes but ur way is totally normal just chill all day why would u paint ur face and do ur hair without getting changed
Couldn’t think of anything worse to be honest, when I’m not leaving the house 😂 we all stayed in our pjs. Had to change this morning, to come out. Fuming tbh 😂

She’s definitely trying to ‘influence’ people to buy her mates crappy pj line. They look awful, and pretty sure a rip off of a designer!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now Chloe is at it posting poor Isla Having a pee on the potty. I’m not screen shutting it to share as wtaf is wrong with them sharing tit like that?!?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And tagging all them folk in it, that family is a bunch of weirdos
Yes, the room full of folk watching n cheering. And that Leon being there without his preg other half?! Still find it odd he’s with them all the time less her.

Reactions: 7
I don't usually come on this thread but that video of Isla on the potty is way out of order. FFS give the child some privacy...

Reactions: 10
okay I don't have kids but

1. why are they filming Isla on the potty and putting it on public instagram?
2. put the potty in the dining room where people eat?
3. loads of random people watching her wee and cheering?
4. tagging people in it?!

what the actual...

Reactions: 19
It’s the same as lauryn posting pictures of kairos bare bum. I’m a mum and I get we wanna share what we see as a cute moment but those thousands of strangers they have as followers could literally be anyone they have no idea. Your child relies on you 100% to protect them and posting stuff like this without their consent or them having any clue what you’re doing is so so wrong I wouldn’t dare film my child on the toilet and send it my mum never mind on my wide open public Instagram

Reactions: 17
It’s the same as lauryn posting pictures of kairos bare bum. I’m a mum and I get we wanna share what we see as a cute moment but those thousands of strangers they have as followers could literally be anyone they have no idea. Your child relies on you 100% to protect them and posting stuff like this without their consent or them having any clue what you’re doing is so so wrong I wouldn’t dare film my child on the toilet and send it my mum never mind on my wide open public Instagram
Anything for content as far as Chloe is concerned and anything she thinks KW might finally step in and acknowledge as far as Lauryn is concerned. What a sad little life Jane

See those 3 slappers were dragged up by Carron Me-Julie, no wonder big Sean left, she's not instilled any values in to them jist how to open your legs and get your arse and fanny out for attention and now Lauryn and Chloe have children they have no idea about boundaries and privacy, protecting your child, the things they publicly post involving their children are down right creepy. Fancy filming a young child on the potty for all the pe@does to see, Lauryn was at it not long ago. Very very weird and creepy family that lot. We all remember lauryn drawing a pen!s on her sons back and posting it publicly, disgusting parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lauryn not showing her A list son's face for privacy but showing his arse instead 🤣 she's a freak, the whole family are attention seeking freaks... Dragged up is not the word.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See those 3 slappers were dragged up by Carron Me-Julie, no wonder big Sean left, she's not instilled any values in to them jist how to open your legs and get your arse and fanny out for attention and now Lauryn and Chloe have children they have no idea about boundaries and privacy, protecting your child, the things they publicly post involving their children are down right creepy. Fancy filming a young child on the potty for all the pe@does to see, Lauryn was at it not long ago. Very very weird and creepy family that lot. We all remember lauryn drawing a pen!s on her sons back and posting it publicly, disgusting parenting
But his forbid she shows his face 🙈 for his privacy uno

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now Chloe is at it posting poor Isla Having a pee on the potty. I’m not screen shutting it to share as wtaf is wrong with them sharing tit like that?!?
I think it's weider that Amelia posted if first. Set of freaks. That kid doesn't stand a chance with aunties like Amelia and Lauryn and a mum like Chloe. Freak show the lot of them

Reactions: 14
But his forbid she shows his face 🙈 for his privacy uno
Ano… whatever would she do without extra tax free tips from her owners/landlords 🤣

Also there is no denying Hudson is Chloe’s son. How she can say he looks like his dad when it looks like she gave birth to herself. 😂

• Haha
That Leon guy shared it as well, it's so bleeping weird that behaviour, he's going to have a child himself would he really want the world to see his child pissing on a potty with nothing on their bottom half.

Honestly actually quite worrying that these folk are parents and parents to be and they think that's acceptable to do that publicly to a small child, very very creepy.

Why not just go the whole hog and invite all the local weirdos round for a gawk, freaks

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.