Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably talking shite to make Kyle wonder how she's doing it and she must have her own money to put towards it.. everything she writes is to try and ruffle some feathers.. when in reality Kyle is probably like duck off and enjoy my spare change ya woman

Reactions: 12
I think the Sian video upset her bless her cotton soaks and she tried pulling something out the bag to try and make them bothered. The walkers probably didn't even see that storie.
Even If she has a pool the novelty will wear off within a year and it will be a tit pit. I actually like Katie price but for example it will probably end up alot like her house

Reactions: 16
I hate when she puts up mental health posts when she has tried to destroy Annie’s
She is a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 27
it will turn into a mucky mansion!
carpets soaked in curly ellie, pool filled with lasagne. 10ft photo of Kyle above her bed with a choccy button shrine.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've lost it. Had a dream I was watching The Traitors and Lozza was in and was a Traitor. Woke up and realised if there is a series 2 she will 100% be on it.

1. She lives to lie
2. She has no qualms about stealing
3. She's a manipulative bleep

• Haha
I’m in scotland and we don’t require a bleeping pool we get one week of nice weather a year if we are lucky what’s the weather like down in Brighton? Would a pool not need to be heated? Sooooo when she’s trying to sound relatable single mammy warrior independent woman bullshit there are soooooo many ppl this winter who can’t afford to eat or heat their home then u have this benefit cheating lazy cow who’s not had a job in years provides jack tit towards her miricle child bragging about her new house and pool when it’s not even hers nor if she paying one single penny towards it 🤬🙈 she will encourage other like mind slappers to do this to rich men the courts should really take this into consideration when it’s one nights or brief or paid for sex!!
do we think her mum will move in with her?

Reactions: 17
Chloe has got battered in the daily Mail article comments.

Exactly why haven’t the kids got coats and socks on? It’s bleeping DECEMBER.

I’m sure she’s happy to trot about in the bare minimums but them poor kids, not fair.

Her and lozza haven’t got a bleeping clue

I’m in scotland and we don’t require a bleeping pool we get one week of nice weather a year if we are lucky what’s the weather like down in Brighton? Would a pool not need to be heated? Sooooo when she’s trying to sound relatable single mammy warrior independent woman bullshit there are soooooo many ppl this winter who can’t afford to eat or heat their home then u have this benefit cheating lazy cow who’s not had a job in years provides jack tit towards her miricle child bragging about her new house and pool when it’s not even hers nor if she paying one single penny towards it 🤬🙈 she will encourage other like mind slappers to do this to rich men the courts should really take this into consideration when it’s one nights or brief or paid for sex!!
do we think her mum will move in with her?
The Au pair ad says she will be living alone. I bet caroon is sick of the scruffy lazy lying witch ! Glad to see the back of her Lol

Reactions: 14
I love how she's always preaching about mental health when all she does is try and fail to taunt another female because she's a bleeping 2nd prize bleep.. ,🤣🤣🤣🤣

The best bit for me in all this is that she’s literally living in Annie’s house and living off her money 🤣 she can’t dislike her that much. If she truly was this “strong independent single mum” she would take the bare minimum maintenance off Kyle and just move on with her life. My daughters dad is a C*** and he pays me £80 a month through CSA and never sees her but if he ever got lucky and came into some money there’s no way I would ever be begging him for more or a house off him where is the self respect honestly accept he doesn’t want anything to do with him and move on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Realised my last few posts have been lengthy and serious, sorry I’m a passionate person when it comes to tit MUMS. Thought I’d change it up a bit 😄

The three Facebook comments.. 😂😂😂 she has not changed. Always been conniving and a liar. ‘I’d still do it if my boyfriend wasn’t out hahahahahHhahahahahahahahha’ what a hilarious joke Lauryn 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 creased and rolled up. So she’s gone from pretending she’s single to get free drinks to trapping a professional footballer with a baby. Great achievements 🏆 The one where her mum said there were loads of randoms in her room, sounds like an every weekend sort of thing. Loves a party, loves a late night. Still does now 🙃 nothing has changed ☺

hahahahhaahhahahahahahhaha at the pics m. My favourite is the one where she’s on the jet ski. Bond, Lauryn Bond. Laughing so hard at the fact she thinks she looks sooooooooooo sexy on it 😂 Second favourite is the one at what looks like a wedding. Her hat? Looks like a chicken. Her dress? Looks like a table cloth. The men behind her? Her clients. Third favourite is the one on the sunbed, I mean how high can she push her bum up. Like hahahahahahahahahaha, no one else around just her and the person taking the photo. She’s so stiff in the photo acting like she’s asleep. 😂😂😂😂😂

#jetskigirl
#LGlovesSMEG
#hahahahahahaha
#girlspretendingtobesingle
#nosafetyforwomen
#boxfullofpeople

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The actual state of this scank honestly... She's obsessed with taking pictures of herself lying on her front in a bikini because Annie does it and looks bleeping banging then you have lard arse attempting it and failing miserably as per usual. Cringe!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah it’s the pic laying down, with her head practically under the sun bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣tryna stick her arse out
What a tragic skank
You must be a proper skanky man to sleep with THAT wtffffff
Can’t polish a turd

• Haha
Realised my last few posts have been lengthy and serious, sorry I’m a passionate person when it comes to tit MUMS. Thought I’d change it up a bit 

The three Facebook comments..  she has not changed. Always been conniving and a liar. ‘I’d still do it if my boyfriend wasn’t out hahahahahHhahahahahahahahha’ what a hilarious joke Lauryn  creased and rolled up. So she’s gone from pretending she’s single to get free drinks to trapping a professional footballer with a baby. Great achievements  The one where her mum said there were loads of randoms in her room, sounds like an every weekend sort of thing. Loves a party, loves a late night. Still does now  nothing has changed 

hahahahhaahhahahahahahhaha at the pics m. My favourite is the one where she’s on the jet ski. Bond, Lauryn Bond. Laughing so hard at the fact she thinks she looks sooooooooooo sexy on it  Second favourite is the one at what looks like a wedding. Her hat? Looks like a chicken. Her dress? Looks like a table cloth. The men behind her? Her clients. Third favourite is the one on the sunbed, I mean how high can she push her bum up. Like hahahahahahahahahaha, no one else around just her and the person taking the photo. She’s so stiff in the photo acting like she’s asleep. 

#jetskigirl

#LGlovesSMEG

#hahahahahahaha

#nosafetyforwomen

#boxfullofpeople

She looks like she's doing the worm in that sunbed pic

#fanny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Realised my last few posts have been lengthy and serious, sorry I’m a passionate person when it comes to tit MUMS. Thought I’d change it up a bit 😄

The three Facebook comments.. 😂😂😂 she has not changed. Always been conniving and a liar. ‘I’d still do it if my boyfriend wasn’t out hahahahahHhahahahahahahahha’ what a hilarious joke Lauryn 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 creased and rolled up. So she’s gone from pretending she’s single to get free drinks to trapping a professional footballer with a baby. Great achievements 🏆 The one where her mum said there were loads of randoms in her room, sounds like an every weekend sort of thing. Loves a party, loves a late night. Still does now 🙃 nothing has changed ☺

hahahahhaahhahahahahahhaha at the pics m. My favourite is the one where she’s on the jet ski. Bond, Lauryn Bond. Laughing so hard at the fact she thinks she looks sooooooooooo sexy on it 😂 Second favourite is the one at what looks like a wedding. Her hat? Looks like a chicken. Her dress? Looks like a table cloth. The men behind her? Her clients. Third favourite is the one on the sunbed, I mean how high can she push her bum up. Like hahahahahahahahahaha, no one else around just her and the person taking the photo. She’s so stiff in the photo acting like she’s asleep. 😂😂😂😂😂

#jetskigirl
#LGlovesSMEG
#hahahahahahaha
#nosafetyforwomen
#boxfullofpeople
What a find 🙌🏽 awwww she makes me sick to my stomach 🤮
Seriously what the duck was Kyle thinking she has not one single thing going for her absolutely nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To the person who said Kyle had to take an insurance policy out for when he retires? Having worked in the insurance industry before are you 100% sure? It's very rare that an insurance company will insure against something that is certain and it's pretty much guaranteed that Kyle won't be playing for a premier League team when he's 40+, Kairo is 10 and he's still got another 8 years of maintenance to pay .... He may be insured for anything such as injury that could cause a sudden end to his career where they'd pay him out premier league wages till he was maybe 36/37 but if that was the case surely everyone would just take out insurance policies to top up their state pensions.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.