Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ano… whatever would she do without extra tax free tips from her owners/landlords 🤣

Also there is no denying Hudson is Chloe’s son. How she can say he looks like his dad when it looks like she gave birth to herself. 😂
100% Isla and Hudson are her copies! Nothing like their dad I don’t think

Reactions: 10
As usual no feelings reciprocated from kairo. It’s like watching her take a photo opportunity with her purse for the gram holding onto that money so tight. If he was shown love he show her it back
This really struck me. You're so right. Kid 2 was having a huge strop and I sat on the stairs with them to calm down and bumped the back of my head on the hand rail. Immediately, they kissed and rubbed my head to make it better all whilst the frown was maintained.

All three of them are very loving. Little KG doesn't show that love and its heartbreaking that he doesn't because it's clear he doesn't receive love. He is little more than a prop to her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just sums the absolute woman up for what she is. A selfish money grabbing ho who was after a lifestyle. Life's amazing because I have all this money and a house for lying on my back and no thought for her innocent child who's father doesn't want to know him. She really should just STFU at this point and disappear into obscurity.

Reactions: 14
More class in her pinky finger than what scrubber would ever have.. there's definitely no competition here and I think lozza knows she has no chance to ever comparing to Annie

Beggmans next post.... another pan faced selfie or tit dropping on the sand in Maldives to try and compare 🙄🙄🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who remembers when loz made a flying visit.
Imagine calling yourself an independent single mami. Say you’re doing it for other single mamis and living in Annie Walkers House and taking her and RRR’s money because insta pays you 2Gs a year 😬
She has NOOOO pride she is pureeee scum

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've still never seen him, their friends, the venue etc deny anything

Reactions: 10
Who remembers when loz made a flying visit.
Imagine calling yourself an independent single mami. Say you’re doing it for other single mamis and living in Annie Walkers House and taking her and RRR’s money because insta pays you 2Gs a year 😬
She has NOOOO pride she is pureeee scum
This was pure gold….Beggy may lie in court documents as pointed out by the judge, however it’s right there in black n white where it states they are married

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If you know mottram hall, it's nice, the spa is lovely but it's a bit of a basic 4 star hotel, I personally couldn't see a footballer getting married there so yeah I reckon they probably would deny it

Reactions: 7
I'm sure I'd be a great single mummy if I was being paid 8k a month and a free mansion with free cars and upgrades and a free childcare 🤣

Reactions: 13
‘If you’re ever asking yourself whether you’re a good mum or not, then you don’t need to worry. Bad mums don’t worry about things like that.

A little quote I read which I think is beautiful. Lauryn is a bad mum. She doesn’t worry about whether she’s a good mum 😊 She worries about how she looks to other people, living a luxury life with her son’s maintenance money. She doesn’t care about her son, she cares about when her next free holiday will be, she only cares about K and A hurrying up so she’s gets her free house, so she can take pictures of it and feel like she’s achieved something, to show it to others who don’t even care or know her. She wants to look like she’s made it, she wants to impress other people with materialistic things that she didn’t even work to get herself. She doesn’t care whatsoever. She is a BAD mum. So anyone on here who thinks they are a tit mum, you’re not. Unless one of you is secretly Lauryn, well then you’re a bad mum 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's so thirsty for any connection to the footballing world, it's hysterical. That poor child. Kyle save him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.