Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to podcast the 3 of my kids had jaundice and never was I told to give them extra milk?so she had to breast feed even more, They were under the lamp 🙈

Found out she was pregnant 22 weeks her tummy was flat had a 6pack? 😂😂
Never has she had a good figure EVER!!
My arse her bump was massive to be flat at 5months 🙈

They were friends after the relationship and still on good taking terms and he was at the scans 🙈 they were planing to co parent I wonder if this girl has read the uno what since and knows how much of a liar she is 🙈

She’s banging on about leaving a toxic relationship cz it’s bad for the kids think that’s a dig at Annie and kyles relationship?

Kyle was upset and not knowing for 2 weeks🤨

Could see all the black curly hair at 6cm? duck off!!! I’m not a midwife but no u can’t!!
It’s when baby’s head is crowning 🙈

2 days old and his legs were strong like kyles 😂😂😂 Kyle trains like duck everyday for years to have strong legs 😂😂

Her voice is annoying AF duck!! Such a liar!!
Sorry I know I’m late to the party with this 🙈
I just can’t with this witch how does she get away with these lies her doctor nurser midwife must be sitting listening reading watching and just be like wooooooooooww
It’s been said before… she was in the infamous green bikini, a month or so after ‘finding out’. You don’t go from 6 pack (LOLZZZZ) to a full grown bump in 4 weeks

Also, I have had more midwife fingers up me, than I care to remember. They have, in point of labour said, ‘baby has a lot of hair’ as they could feel it. BUT, no way in hell they could see the hair at 6cm 😂😂 it’s not even right down

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See even if Kyle did do all that which I find highly unlikely and only in her warped mind she convinced herself this has happened, is that not even more reason to change your son's name and move on and never speak of him again due to the pure disrespect. So she's basically admitting she has zero self respect and pride in that podcast as she still desperately clings on to any association to him. She can't open her bleep mouth without humiliating herself.

Reactions: 16
It’s been said before… she was in the infamous green bikini, a month or so after ‘finding out’. You don’t go from 6 pack (LOLZZZZ) to a full grown bump in 4 weeks

Also, I have had more midwife fingers up me, than I care to remember. They have, in point of labour said, ‘baby has a lot of hair’ as they could feel it. BUT, no way in hell they could see the hair at 6cm 😂😂 it’s not even right down
Yes, but it wasn't just any hair. It was Kairo's curly (Ellie), blonde Walker mane. If they could see any hair, it would have been his 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Kyle was sooooo upset at not knowing his 4th child’s been born why has he not been in his life ?
Oh yeh Annie’s fault

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly🤣 Kyle walker clearly does as Kyle walker wants in life hence why he's in this predicament with that skip rat... He wanted a shag Lauryn not a baby. Deal with it 😜🤣

Reactions: 14
I think she needs serious help by trained professionals these lies are ridiculous and it’s not just the wee one here and there it’s a whole over world she’s invented and living in

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whoever said they seen LG in the background I can quite believe it. They sisters are still all in touch and out and about together they just keep it on the down low especially since that document that we shall not name. They have always been in it together, taunting Annie - they’re all complicit!

Omg did she actually say Kyle was at the scans?? Who actually thinks he was? I mean I highly doubt it, if he wasn’t then that’s scary she can lie like that! It’s absolutely mental!

Would that explain the Lauryn and Kyle on the scan pics? Surely you wouldn’t go on a podcast and lie about that knowing he andAnnie would hear about it??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Whoever said they seen LG in the background I can quite believe it. They sisters are still all in touch and out and about together they just keep it on the down low especially since that document that we shall not name. They have always been in it together, taunting Annie - they’re all complicit!

Omg did she actually say Kyle was at the scans?? Who actually thinks he was? I mean I highly doubt it, if he wasn’t then that’s scary she can lie like that! It’s absolutely mental!

Would that explain the Lauryn and Kyle on the scan pics? Surely you wouldn’t go on a podcast and lie about that knowing he andAnnie would hear about it??
No, definitely didn’t go. You say she wouldn’t go on a podcast and lie about it, but she’s lied about everything else. Don’t forget, she didn’t tell him until she was 5months gone. She’d have had her 12 weeks scan and possibly her 20 week scan before she told him! 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 17
No, definitely didn’t go. You say she wouldn’t go on a podcast and lie about it, but she’s lied about everything else. Don’t forget, she didn’t tell him until she was 5months gone. She’d have had her 12 weeks scan and possibly her 20 week scan before she told him! 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Exactly - we have seen proof she has lied about so much. The words came out of Kyle Walkers mouth that she knew she was pregnant way before she claims to have known. Lauryn is just lucky the course case can’t be spoken about publicly or I’m sure a close source would sell a story 🤣🤣

• Heart
I thought I saw her in the background of a video someone posted on Lauryn goodgers thread, tried to screenshot but wouldn't let me.
Just looked again and it's actually goodger so Loz hasn't treated them to her company, too busy rinsing her child prodigy I mean raising 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I’m saying surely you wouldn’t (well if you’re a sane person lol) I just can’t comprehend the level of lies she has told! I’ve said it countless times before, she really needs help!

Reactions: 10
Yeah I’m saying surely you wouldn’t (well if you’re a sane person lol) I just can’t comprehend the level of lies she has told! I’ve said it countless times before, she really needs help!
What does Loz think will happen at this point? The situation is so far gone that there is no return. Kyle is never going to be in her life and if does start a relationship with Kairo, it will be when he’s an adult and doesn’t live in the boxroom with mummy dearest.

the only people she’s getting attention from is us and we’re not exactly her target audience 😂

Since I’ve been gone has there been any progress on Loz’s move into her McMansion?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What does Loz think will happen at this point? The situation is so far gone that there is no return. Kyle is never going to be in her life and if does start a relationship with Kairo, it will be when he’s an adult and doesn’t live in the boxroom with mummy dearest.

the only people she’s getting attention from is us and we’re not exactly her target audience 😂

Since I’ve been gone has there been any progress on Loz’s move into her McMansion?
No mention of it but I may have found the perfect house

scroll through the photos when you see it you will know…. Clue it’s not the goal 🥅 in the garden 😂😂😂

• Haha
No mention of it but I may have found the perfect house

scroll through the photos when you see it you will know…. Clue it’s not the goal 🥅 in the garden 😂😂😂
The rack of football boots, the massive Nike box and, possibly, the gaming chair as a Kyle did a video once about his gaming set up etc.

The listing is as cracked as her; says five double bedrooms and the floor plan only has four 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I think she wants a reaction so she wants kyle and Annie to respond just so she gets the attention she craves from them instead they ignore which is best thing to do

She said he didn’t deserve to know kairo was born so she found out at 22 weeks ur preg for around 40 weeks so in this 18weeks theyv dicussed baby names attendended scans arranged to co parent bcz they were such good pals so what happened? She never tells us that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.