Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same expression ‘ knickers in a twist’. So obvious it’s her. It’s not pics of her kids, it’s pics of their kids Loz and both Kyle and Annie want to protect their children
Has she used that expression before? She will no doubt be back out from under her rock soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel bad for Annie that she is being slated in the Daily mail comments for the middle finger as people think she was doing it because England lost 🤦🏻‍♀️ Obviously anyone who saw her story will know why she did it. Lauren will be loving the Annie bashing 🤢

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Annie's probably been through enough shite that she is untouchable when it comes to criticism... and that's why she's so protective of her kids it's her last bit of privacy she wants to protect as she says... So daily mail comments about her looks etc probably don't even faze her at this point...

Reactions: 19

Lozza will be raging. Her and giro are non existent in this article on kyles wife 🤣. Only the daily mail that go on about his mistakes coz lozza pays them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I feel bad for Annie that she is being slated in the Daily mail comments for the middle finger as people think she was doing it because England lost 🤦🏻‍♀️ Obviously anyone who saw her story will know why she did it. Lauren will be loving the Annie bashing 🤢
Lozza needs to pipe down because she sells stories and all sorts she’s a fine one to pass judgement on anyone

Reactions: 13
Sorry but Kyle is giving me…feelings. He is pure filth, a lying cheating rat… but hmmmmm SEND HELP!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
how do I watch this podcast please ?
I listened on Spotify hun just search Lauryn Goodman and it’s the Nappy Days podcast.

Finished it off in the car today, so much tit just lies on lies and the way Mia was fawning over her also Chloe on the phone call at the end “Aw bless her doing it all alone” Yes but you failed to mention Kyle Walker had a partner (at the time) and children who she was hell bent on destroying at the same time! It’s her own problem that she’s doing it alone.

Reactions: 18
Was out lastnight and tender today, just catching up, what was the reason Annie’s giving the finger do we know?
Also she’s crying in me pic is that bcz the papers are posting her boys?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.