Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See this is why beggy mcbeggerson-jaw will never be likeable, she will always be a non entity, she cannot move on with her life after a quick shag when she got pregnant to a lottery ticket,

Kyle must wish every single day that he had a sexy sock that evening he banged that munter for 5 seconds from behind, Annie posts a beautiful picture, so nappy fanny knickers has to post cryptic stuff, begging, absolute begging for attention.
Sad duck
Sad act
Poor boy has an absolute neanderthal as a mother

Also Amelia MJ beggerson posted a story saying something like MJ is back, they cannot stand it when they aren't getting attention, Carroooon me joolie did a bad job of bringing them lot up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also Amelia MJ beggerson posted a story saying something like MJ is back, they cannot stand it when they aren't getting attention, Carroooon me joolie did a bad job of bringing them lot up
I was wondering who other than us calls her that ?
Do people comment that on her posts ?
Or does she get deep into this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was wondering who other than us calls her that ?
Do people comment that on her posts ?
Or does she get deep into this thread
I would say they are ball deep in this thread, I think Lauryn is angling for a DM article as chloe has had a fee

Lauryn will not be ignored

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg I thought the Same
“ lauryn no man shocks ‘fans’ with pregnancy bump…. Then reveals it was a throwback from her pregnancy carrying Kyle walkers son Cairo Walker”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny how Annie posts a Beautiful photo of herself then 24 hours later begman posts this her and her cash cheque. The only thing Lauryn has on Annie is Kairo Lauryn screams insecuritys. What does she really have going on. Deciding what filler to shove in her face and what decor she's going to scrounge kyle for. I'm sorry missed who her imaginary 'Fans'
This 👏🏼 this is all she can retort with when she sees Annie has posted or is living her best life. She does this to be twisted. What a bleeping horrible horrible lassie!

Reactions: 15
Is she pregnant?! Have I missed this? 🤷
No, she knows that every year that passes the walkers get closer, stronger and make more memories and she knows baby number 4 is imminent so she likes to remind them of the mistake. 🤣 they are well past it. 4 years since Kyle fucked up and shagged yhe minger.

Very odd to post a picture like that if its old without putting the date or throwback.

Because literally everyone will think she's pregnant and pregnancy isn't a game or a joke.

From her story, I instantly thought she was pregnant but then wondered why she wasn't heavily pregnant in her pics a month ago. So she's obviously as mad as a box of frogs doing it for attention.
Sure she will sell a screenshot of her story to the daily mail lol. I’m prozzas words ‘ Kyle walkers ex sparks pregnancy rumours’. She will ‘ clarify’ that this was when she was carrying his child.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s only posted that because Annie put a happy new year photo up. The only way LaurYn thinks she can get “one over” on them is posting something like this. When the truth is K&A don’t give a tit. They will always live rent free in her head!

Reactions: 19
Very odd to post a picture like that if its old without putting the date or throwback.

Because literally everyone will think she's pregnant and pregnancy isn't a game or a joke.

From her story, I instantly thought she was pregnant but then wondered why she wasn't heavily pregnant in her pics a month ago. So she's obviously as mad as a box of frogs doing it for attention.
Probably in the hope the sidebar of shame picks it up and contacts her….. she will confirm she isn’t pregnant but tell them she is moving into a new house so they splash that in the papers to upset the landlord… the pic further up is that her with Amelia from NYE… has she been reading her and trying to confirm she was with them ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably in the hope the sidebar of shame picks it up and contacts her….. she will confirm she isn’t pregnant but tell them she is moving into a new house so they splash that in the papers to upset the landlord… the pic further up is that her with Amelia from NYE… has she been reading her and trying to confirm she was with them ?
The one I put the strawberry ? No no no that’s Amelia’s friend I covered as she didn’t ask to be dragged 🤣
Think they went Manchester
She would have been packing for new years or making Carron pack

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You know the pic of Annie with the balloons for New Year? The pink colour and the way they were placed made me think they were from a gender reveal.

I hope it is so they have some happiness. You can bet all four of his kids names will be on his boots then.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know the pic of Annie with the balloons for New Year? The pink colour and the way they were placed made me think they were from a gender reveal.

I hope it is so they have some happiness. You can bet all four of his kids names will be on his boots then.
All or none!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lauryn is so pathetic. I was shocked momentarily when I saw the pic but then I realised that no man will ever touch her again unless he was absolutely smashed. Although I don’t think I’d take her home if I was seeing double😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No Lauryn you're not grateful for the sprog, you're grateful for the money he has brought. Yes HIS money. Not money for your ugly mush, clothes, lifestyle etc... Kyle wanted a shag not a baby never forget it you irrelevant woman!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the clarification @Lizzy 93 And let’s not forget this year will all be about Chloe and her wedding and all that goes with it.. Let’s face it Beggy will have to miss out on lots of photos as she chooses not to show his face… can you imagine at the wedding her making announcements not to show his face on social media…. Mind you he will be with the Au Pair all day and night….. she will be seething with jealousy like at the Chloe’s baby shower… since she never had one

Reactions: 11
She really is trying to claim she’s pregnant, isn’t she? Why would you wait THREE years for a casting? If this is the case, I would not go to them for one!
The company have commented back to her on the picture saying that she can change hers to the glitter one 🤔

Reactions: 1
The company have commented back to her on the picture saying that she can change hers to the glitter one 🤔
That was a post from 13 weeks ago as well… 👀👀

FFS ! How did I miss this screen shot 😂 first photo was Cing 🙄 so why is she showing all these off… bleeping strange one

C7B447EC-7E6C-48F8-A5A1-F5B5C5FE26E9.png

ETA - she’s not even following them. Is this an undisclosed AD??

C64F65B9-9E4A-4CDF-8FF7-FCB2AA6C34A4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That was a post from 13 weeks ago as well… 👀👀

FFS ! How did I miss this screen shot 😂 first photo was Cing 🙄 so why is she showing all these off… bleeping strange one

View attachment 1850710

ETA - she’s not even following them. Is this an undisclosed AD??

View attachment 1850714
She is trying to allude to that baby is another newborn by saying the first picture was kairo, to make it look like she has had another baby haha then when people ask her she will say 'i was just saying the bump picture was kairo' anything for attention this girl. She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.