Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or use Kairo's account to contact Kyle, Annie or their boys. I am genuinely worried for RRR due to this nutjob.
This is possibly why Annie was so upset at ppl taking the boys pics bcz she keeps saying he looks like reign, i wish she could be hit with an order that she can’t mention them it’s creeps me out that pic of kyles boots with their names and dob on her Instagram

Reactions: 13
Just watched loz stories from yesterday she’s clearly been reading here and trying to act ‘ hands on’
Her nose sounds blocked 🤮
She’s still a tit mother
End of

Reactions: 12
Just watched loz stories from yesterday she’s clearly been reading here and trying to act ‘ hands on’
Her nose sounds blocked 🤮
She’s still a tit mother
End of

Aye letting us no she’s no well that’s why she had no pals/sisters Xmas and new year 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or use Kairo's account to contact Kyle, Annie or their boys. I am genuinely worried for RRR due to this nutjob.
I’m sure that Kyle or Annie will get onto their boys accounts and block her before + any other accounts before she can try it. Plus I feel like she could definitely get into legal trouble by creating fake accounts to contact minors. Given the context, stalking and harassment at the minimum. Without context, they can even accuse her of attempting to groom children. Lauryn is a fool but surely she can’t be stupid enough to try that.

Aye letting us no she’s no well that’s why she had no pals/sisters Xmas and new year 😂😂😂😂😂
And her birthday is coming up. Wonder if it’ll be as sad and lonely as last years?😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for RRR because whatever kyle does for them will be tainted like with the boots what a amazing thing to have your name on boots that would of been used to play for England that's a storie for the grandad kids, I feel like kyle or Annie can't celebrate public with the boys because of that begger and the abuse they would all get I'm so glade Annie posted that photo of kyle and the boys when they was all in Doha why shouldn't she that's her family and his sons. If Beggman and Giro didn't exist I'm pretty sure they would upload alot more. Lauryn knows deep down what she's done and what she's is that's why she's always on the defensive when it comes the situation with kyle.
Kyle has done no wrong here he said from the start he has his family and didn't want anymore children in Kyle's eyes Giro was going to be another expense each month which he didn't want there's nothing Lauryn could offer kyle to make him want her or Giro

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have we all noticed she's "back" after a long pause being caught having fan pages of Kyle. Does she think we've all forgotten?

I remembered the other day she removed her Elle Woods post. From that post we all found the information and openly discussed it (and were rightly told off). Reckon either of their legal teams spotted her post and saw some discussion of it somewhere and she got bollocked?

She didn't outright publish it but she made sure the information could become public knowledge (assuming inadvertently because it makes her look worse than dog tit) which goes against the order.

Whenever she says they've been ill and lots been going, I assume she's fucked up something and is being dealt with.

Reactions: 13
Have we all noticed she's "back" after a long pause being caught having fan pages of Kyle. Does she think we've all forgotten?

I remembered the other day she removed her Elle Woods post. From that post we all found the information and openly discussed it (and were rightly told off). Reckon either of their legal teams spotted her post and saw some discussion of it somewhere and she got bollocked?

She didn't outright publish it but she made sure the information could become public knowledge (assuming inadvertently because it makes her look worse than dog tit) which goes against the order.

Whenever she says they've been ill and lots been going, I assume she's fucked up something and is being dealt with.
Hmmm I don’t think she ever imagined us finding that But when we reference “ go to the Elle woods post” I think that shows how much she goes on this thread.
I imagine her putting it back with a Different caption tbh

although She’s been quiet on her account she has been busy on the fan account which makes me so so sick
Why won’t she delete it ? I know it’s her

she has no content tbh I was reading a thread from April 2022 and she promised more tik tok content once she moved
Can’t believe she’s so ashamed on Brighton del bunker

• Haha
  • Heart
I think finding the unmentionable docs as there was more than one was probably the best thing of 2022…. Oh and being told off of course 🤣🤣🤣. However my fav was when she was fuckin fuming and threatening to sing like a canary and not forgetting the snail 🐌 comment 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
One of my fave things of hers was saying “ 7 months and we’re free” and it didn’t materialise to anything
And her ‘fans’ have probably forgotten But we have not
But she wanted the questions and due to pure greed it’s taken a very long time
#15 Years & Counting till Annie Walker is freeeeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
One of my fave things of hers was saying “ 7 months and we’re free” and it didn’t materialise to anything
And her ‘fans’ have probably forgotten But we have not
But she wanted the questions and due to pure greed it’s taken a very long time
#15 Years & Counting till Annie Walker is freeeeeee
Yeah that was an odd one free from what ya looney? Guys never acknowledged u 😂😂
And my god she’s made sure she is tied to him for the next 15 years

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine wanting to impregnate yourself to a rich and famous footballer just for the connection money etc with no thought of the sprog at all for him only to end up wanting duck all to do with either of you hahahaha that's what's happened with Lauryn beggy Goodman she was happy to coparent the unwanted child with Kyle aslong as she had a connection of some sort but he decided nah be great be gone ya ho pmsl he wanted a shag then for her to duck off 🤣🤣🤣 she's such a disgusting selfish fame and money hungry woman man I cannot deal with her.

• Haha
Which account is allegedly her fan account? I missed that. Or does it not have enough followers to be spoken about on tattle? In that case, where would I find the discussion about that?

Reactions: 6
Which account is allegedly her fan account? I missed that. Or does it not have enough followers to be spoken about on tattle? In that case, where would I find the discussion about that?
@Team_Walker2 on insta disgrace defo her stupid idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if blocking Lauryn and any other accounts she creates will stop you from seeing her fanpage?

Reactions: 6
She’s created it so she has access to Kyle and Annie’s account more than likely, duno how someone as ugly as her would want to look at Annie’s pictures I mean they make me regret every single thing I’ve ever eaten in my entire life 😂 but to know the man ur obsessed with is going to bed with that smoking hot queen every night I mean why do that to yourself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s created it so she has access to Kyle and Annie’s account more than likely, duno how someone as ugly as her would want to look at Annie’s pictures I mean they make me regret every single thing I’ve ever eaten in my entire life 😂 but to know the man ur obsessed with is going to bed with that smoking hot queen every night I mean why do that to yourself 😂
Exactly this. I look at Annie and realise I truly am the dumpy little hobbit I think I am and, not to brag, compared to Lauryn I'm practically a supermodel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Just had a little nosey on that team Walker insta 😂😂 soooooo after us chatting about how we think it’s Lauren bcz no pics of Annie are on we now have 2 😂😂😂😂
You really are as thick as u look hun!!!!
This is why she needs a nanny cause she’s balls deep in this thread 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Just had a little nosey on that team Walker insta 😂😂 soooooo after us chatting about how we think it’s Lauren bcz no pics of Annie are on we now have 2 😂😂😂😂
You really are as thick as u look hun!!!!
This is why she needs a nanny cause she’s balls deep in this thread 😂😂😂😂
What’s so funny is Lairen said her page is being hacked or someone is trying to get into her account should I say.

yet the fake insta shrine never said the same even tho their account was also ‘hacked’ / compromised whatever you want to call it.

I was waiting to see if they did say and they never
Like she’s a fukin idiot
Someone lock her up
Also she can’t delete as it’s even more obvious it’s her it’s very sick sick sick
Annie kyle Et all won’t ever see their dms to tell them to block it.

Reactions: 8
We have all said this many times before see if this was a man behaving like this he would be hung drawn and quartered I don’t know how she gets away with it and she knows we’re all on to what she’s doing and she keeps on going

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.