Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jaw is getting more and more quagmire like 🙈 why would u pay to look like that 🙈
Also wtf are those trousers 🤮
Assuming it’s maintaince day then wee day out and a new pair of trainers and 2moro he will be dumped with her mum while she goes out with her “friends”
Money cannot buy class or style.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks Kyle for funding a day out for kairo as usual... Wasn't paid for by his woman of a mother anyway...

Reactions: 16
Hi, it's me Quaggie begman, look at my jaw swing, look at my little cash machine, she's a horrible little stubby hobbit, honestly she has no bleeping idea what people with real health issues go through, oh look at me I have endo, but I can still manage to swing ma knickers roond ma ankles for a man with money, duck off Lauryn

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry is it just me or the second picture looks like she has disconnected from the boy.. there is no warmth, she looks like she isn’t even related to him

Reactions: 11
I can imagine her screeching KAIRO WALKERRRR every 5 seconds in the hopes people looked at her.
Must be payday for her, £50 spent on Kairo, the rest of the 8k spend on her jaw 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is definitely the type to be rude to waiter's and act like she's a multi million air on the handouts she gets. These poor waiter's probably think how the F does she have money 😩😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry is it just me or the second picture looks like she has disconnected from the boy.. there is no warmth, she looks like she isn’t even related to him
She only wants Kyle,the money and the lifestyle
Imagine sending your miracle baby to nursery all week and wanting an au pair for evenings snd weekends
When exactly does she want to see him?
This miracle ?
She doesn’t seem maternal at all
Thank God she will never have anymore because no man will ever want her.

Reactions: 19
For the blocked
Her necks fucked
I took my little boy to this last week, I would’ve lost my mind if I saw that hobbit there 🤣 hope little Kairo had a lovely time bless him nice to see him doing something fun 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
I took my little boy to this last week, I would’ve lost my mind if I saw that hobbit there 🤣 hope little Kairo had a lovely time bless him nice to see him doing something fun 💙
You probably. You just didn’t recognise them because that’s not what she looks like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wee fun day out and a pair of trainers tonight he will be dumped on granny while she goes out wearing an outfit similar to Annie or sian go to a place they have been while Annie pays ofc cz she’s kyles wife so her money too, with her pretend pals bcz she has none bringing in the bells with fake pals to look like she’s having a great time rather than in her pjs all cosy with her miricle, I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with going out with ur pals at new year while ur kids being watched but granny doesn’t want to watch him either bcz if she did she wouldn’t charge would she?

Reactions: 13
Our new years emoji is dedicated to this thread !
Looks like loz covering KG
As you were x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That jaw is getting more and more quagmire like 🙈 why would u pay to look like that 🙈
Also wtf are those trousers 🤮
Assuming it’s maintaince day then wee day out and a new pair of trainers and 2moro he will be dumped with her mum while she goes out with her “friends”
She has paid a lot of money to look like a 50 year old who is mid breakdown. That outfit is like when you pop out to the bin in your pjs and husband’s trainers.

• Haha
Think the bleeping weirdo has blocked me. I don’t follow her barely look at her profile but I follow Annie and Sian..she’s tapped 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s so funny is she follows Sian and Annie on all her burna accounts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

notice Mj and TT were out last night
It’s a shame they never want to bring their sister x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s so funny is she follows Sian and Annie on all her burna accounts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

notice Mj and TT were out last night
It’s a shame they never want to bring their sister x
Looks like loser nae mates didn’t have a night out lastnite 😂😂😂😂 even with the 8k sat in the bank to foot the bill still no one wanted to join her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s why I was blocked 🤣🤣🤣 she has far too much time on her hands.
Just shows how obsessed she is with the walker/Kilner sisters. Can’t even stand to look at her son on New Year’s Day. Would rather stalk her employers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.