Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is trying to claim she’s pregnant, isn’t she? Why would you wait THREE years for a casting? If this is the case, I would not go to them for one!
This is why I came to snoop on this thread…..it’s been 3 years, I’d say you were well overdue your cast back!! She really wants people speculating on her life doesn’t she, when the truth is, she’s not that interesting. It’s all cryptic tit ‘all will be revealed soon’ when in fact, it really won’t because there’s nothing to reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Showing her and Chloe are still friends because Chloe is due a boost in attention... tragic cow.

Saggy tits one is Lozza, 100%. Imagine being that desperate for attention you post this asking for people to guess who's boobs are who's. Christ.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Probs another way to try and put Chloe down bcz she’s trying to lose weight for her wedding remember she doesn’t lose weight as fast as lozza cruel and nasty lassie but Chloe still has a man wanting to marry (I say this loosely as grunt looks devastated 😂) but yet she’s still about to be married to the father of her kids!!
She’s just not a girls girl at all this is why she has no friends

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has it taken 3 years to get a cast back ?🤣the worst advertising I have ever seen

guess who is who ? Piss off losagne Minge

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she will reveal that the saggier tits one is Chloe just to make Chloe feel like tit I doubt she would put it up if it was actually hers, notice how Chloe hasn’t got it up?
she’s a nasty cow

Reactions: 10
Showing her and Chloe are still friends because Chloe is due a boost in attention... tragic cow.

Saggy tits one is Lozza, 100%. Imagine being that desperate for attention you post this asking for people to guess who's boobs are who's. Christ.
Does she actually think anyone even cares which side is which and Amelia with the MJ comment my goodness they are so desperate why would u flex been dubbed MJ By a tattle thread 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Why has it taken 3 years to get a cast back ?🤣the worst advertising I have ever seen

guess who is who ? Piss off losagne Minge
God i hope someone comments on the post saying 3 years how unprofessional

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she actually think anyone even cares which side is which and Amelia with the MJ comment my goodness they are so desperate why would u flex been dubbed MJ By a tattle thread 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Because she's clearly sat there crying over it so now she's trying to pretend she doesn't care so we stop referring to her as MJ.

Carron and Sean really weren't compatible were they? They produced Pan-face; Pretty (before all the plastic and tokky teef) but dim; and the love-child of Kris Jenner and Michael Jackson.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Because she's clearly sat there crying over it so now she's trying to pretend she doesn't care so we stop referring to her as MJ.

Carron and Sean really weren't compatible were they? They produced Pan-face; Pretty (before all the plastic and tokky teef) but dim; and the love-child of Kris Jenner and Michael Jackson.
Trio of idiots

• Haha
From what I’ve noticed Lauren seems closer to her mum where Chloe and MJ seem closer to the dad, I’ve never seen any mention of him from lauren? Wonder what’s gone on there?

From what I’ve noticed Lauren seems closer to her mum where Chloe and MJ seem closer to the dad, I’ve never seen any mention of him from lauren? Wonder what’s gone on there?
She once said her surname means nothing to her. ( indirect mention )

Then She put up a story of giro in big Sean’s big house saying “ looking for grandad”
She was just showing off the house you know how she is #lifestyle

big Sean gifted her and Chloe a voucher when they were pregnant but she wanted the money from KW even tho the voucher covered it !!!

Reactions: 11
Her surname means nothing? what kind of nasty thing is that to say about ur dad that musta have hurt him see this is exactly what I mean she’s just horrible through and through 🤬 so she got a voucher from him but the poor soul still had to buy her own pram for her own child even though it was gifted 🙈

kairo’s wee voice on her latest video he’s bloody adorable wish she would realise how lucky she is and let him be his wee self

Still calling him kai 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
You would literally think she was the only woman to ever give birth the way she goes on…. Don’t think her fanny is thanking her much for it mind u 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She is soo weird and jelous. Lozza, keep pumping out the pregnancy pics it’s not gonna stop Kyle impregnating his wife with their 4th child. He’s not gonna reminisce about his mistake either 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
What will Lauryn do when Kairo is old enough for his own Instagram account where he can just start showing his face as he pleases? I think the age is 13.

What will Lauryn do when Kairo is old enough for his own Instagram account where he can just start showing his face as he pleases? I think the age is 13.
She prob sit him down and say please kairo, I’m already gonna end up homeless in 5 years. Don’t let ur dad take this extra money from me. Keep ur face covered a little longer then when ur step mum throws me out u can have ur own insta son

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still no one will care 😂😂 and no1 will remember who Kyle is they younger ones are coming up I don’t think he’s as famous as like Rooney or beckham ( I duno football guys 😂)
The worry is when RRR has insta and lozza tried to contact them cause I reckon she will and bad mouth their mum she’s fucked in the head

Still no one will care 😂😂 and no1 will remember who Kyle is they younger ones are coming up I don’t think he’s as famous as like Rooney or beckham ( I duno football guys 😂)
The worry is when RRR has insta and lozza tried to contact them cause I reckon she will and bad mouth their mum she’s fucked in the head
Or use Kairo's account to contact Kyle, Annie or their boys. I am genuinely worried for RRR due to this nutjob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.