Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s true she was demanding a sum from KW for a termination I would love to know what that sum was that he wasn’t willing to pay up to protect his family. But if he sought advice it might have been not to pay up because no guarantee it would end there. Blah, she’s scum whichever way it was.
Remember she thought she was gonan get millions a year tho hahah stupid wee rat. 100g a year hahahah

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought Giro is always ill?
Wish she’d give him calpol like a normal person and shut the duck up
He was always ill, up to maybe a year ago? And always wore his ‘teething’ necklace, but she constantly moaned he was teething 😂 Always complaining, but always putting this in his porridge?
Ffs, give the kid something different for breakfast. Imagine how boring it is having porridge for breakfast everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He was always ill, up to maybe a year ago? And always wore his ‘teething’ necklace, but she constantly moaned he was teething 😂 Always complaining, but always putting this in his porridge?
Ffs, give the kid something different for breakfast. Imagine how boring it is having porridge for breakfast everyday
she also makes him crappy plain fairy cakes his own special recipe no icing or sprinkles for the poor boy to have with his water🙈
Made in that dirty cluttered kitchen and the egg is always in a dirty mug this is why he’s always not well

• Sick
Reactions: 10
As if she only gives him water 🤣🤣🤣🤣 isn't the child nearly 3 now Jesus she is on a budget with him isn't she.

Imagen the rules shes going to be giving the Nanny. Half a cup of water with a pinch of grapes constantly watching the food funds she has to spare for him honestly that poor kid

Right, so I'm still in love with Kyle (in the form of Theo from Traitors, mainly).

I want to look after Kairo properly. I'm the pics of them cuddled up etc it never looks natural - that is a woman who isn't used to interacting with a child and she's had him for nearly three years. My heart is breaking for him.

However, he'd be no better with the Walker's because Lauryn's behaviour has poisoned things there so badly he could never be accepted.

Kyle thinks with his dick. She's pure evil. Poor Kairo needs to be rescued.

Reactions: 15
Giro is completely and utterly fucked having beggman dragging him up. Unfortunately that poor will have serious abandonment problems because of this

Reactions: 11
Whenever I’ve heard the little one talk he sounds like he’s got a cold or plehm on his chest. I know someone else who won’t give their kid any calpol or antibiotic and their kid is the same, constant runny nose and ill.

Reactions: 12
My birth dad is a nasty bastard and my mum was always honest with me about him and advised me not to try find him. Well anyone who has been in a similar position, you can’t help but be curious and want to know who created you. It’s natural. I met my dad, took him years for him to admit I was his and he’s just an awful person, I made the decision that I didn’t want anything to do with him and I definitely didn’t want him in my life. But it was like I found a missing jigsaw piece. I didn’t need to find him but felt compelled too.
Kairo will be the exact same. Fortunately for him, his dad has a very good career, he’s successful and very talented. Some probably born like it, some from years and years of passion and training. My dad is an author, a terrible one at that lol 😆 but thankfully my adopted dad was at the top of his job, something to be proud of! 🥰 No one had taken my choice and decision away from me, although I was warned about how nasty he is, no one stopped me making my own decision. Kairo will be the same, even if Lauryn spends all his life telling him his dad is tit and doesn’t love him. He will still grow up and use his own brain and mind to decide what’s right. Lauryn has literally paved that path for him. Like I said previously he will see how successful his dad and brothers are etc, and because he’s literally been born into this world to do everything Kyle, he will be more likely to want to know more about his Dad. He is not going to be embarrassed by his fathers actions, only his mums. My mum was right about my dad, I didn’t not believe her I needed to find out and see for myself, Kyle is a much better man than my birth dad so Kairo is so lucky to have that opportunity. Sad though, Lauryn is the reason Kairo doesn’t see his Dad. It’s her behaviour, it’s her everything her and both Kairo and Kyle are missing out. Just wish Kyle would just take full custody and be like ‘I’m worried about his well-being etc. I’m worried about her ability to go so nasty and manipulating it’s distracting me at football. She’s giving my wife and boys anxiety…’ I’d love to see Kairo living the life he deserves with his dad, step mum and half brothers. He deserves everything and his mum Lauryn can’t give him that, no stability at all, no future plans, just living life for free because sex to her is a daily thing so she just had to open her legs and hope for the best and it worked! She’s doing everything to come across as this hard done by single mum, but actually she doesn’t care whatsoever about her son, she’s all me me me and I need money asap because I’m in debt. witch

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I honestly and truly am intrigued about the point where she receives her last monthly paycheck from the Walkers then the next month, what signing on? That beggy duck will not know what's hit her when she has to claim benefits again. She's never going to earn decent money approaching 50 with no skills, no career, no education and so on and so forth.

Is she Keeping a kiss and tell under her hat for when the money runs out, no one will know who she is, she's a nobody now and she'd be lucky to get £250 from take a break.

She really has not got a working braincells, myself and Mr J aren't massively far off what she gets for free each month in her bank, we have a nice gaff, car, holidays etc but nothing extravagant plus we don't have kids so how she's going to manage in a mcmansion?? She really is an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reread the court documents last night and ok the scrubber has been handed ALOT but the judge didn't just give. Did I read right if she wants a Nanny it has to come out of the 8k? But still 8k is still a hell alot of money with no rent to pay. If I read rightly the judge told her no to quite a few things she tried to demand
There are 2 of them…. Btw reading Chloe’s article this jumps out…. Maybe she needs to look a bit closer to home 😌😌

Attachments

she also makes him crappy plain fairy cakes his own special recipe no icing or sprinkles for the poor boy to have with his water🙈
Made in that dirty cluttered kitchen and the egg is always in a dirty mug this is why he’s always not well
Petition to give Cing Cairo of Brighton some sprinkle on his cakes and coco pops!

• Haha
My birth dad is a nasty bastard and my mum was always honest with me about him and advised me not to try find him. Well anyone who has been in a similar position, you can’t help but be curious and want to know who created you. It’s natural. I met my dad, took him years for him to admit I was his and he’s just an awful person, I made the decision that I didn’t want anything to do with him and I definitely didn’t want him in my life. But it was like I found a missing jigsaw piece. I didn’t need to find him but felt compelled too.
Kairo will be the exact same. Fortunately for him, his dad has a very good career, he’s successful and very talented. Some probably born like it, some from years and years of passion and training. My dad is an author, a terrible one at that lol 😆 but thankfully my adopted dad was at the top of his job, something to be proud of! 🥰 No one had taken my choice and decision away from me, although I was warned about how nasty he is, no one stopped me making my own decision. Kairo will be the same, even if Lauryn spends all his life telling him his dad is tit and doesn’t love him. He will still grow up and use his own brain and mind to decide what’s right. Lauryn has literally paved that path for him. Like I said previously he will see how successful his dad and brothers are etc, and because he’s literally been born into this world to do everything Kyle, he will be more likely to want to know more about his Dad. He is not going to be embarrassed by his fathers actions, only his mums. My mum was right about my dad, I didn’t not believe her I needed to find out and see for myself, Kyle is a much better man than my birth dad so Kairo is so lucky to have that opportunity. Sad though, Lauryn is the reason Kairo doesn’t see his Dad. It’s her behaviour, it’s her everything her and both Kairo and Kyle are missing out. Just wish Kyle would just take full custody and be like ‘I’m worried about his well-being etc. I’m worried about her ability to go so nasty and manipulating it’s distracting me at football. She’s giving my wife and boys anxiety…’ I’d love to see Kairo living the life he deserves with his dad, step mum and half brothers. He deserves everything and his mum Lauryn can’t give him that, no stability at all, no future plans, just living life for free because sex to her is a daily thing so she just had to open her legs and hope for the best and it worked! She’s doing everything to come across as this hard done by single mum, but actually she doesn’t care whatsoever about her son, she’s all me me me and I need money asap because I’m in debt. witch
The only problem with this is Annie doesn't want a relationship with Kairo and isn't obligated to have one.

Taking him into their home would destroy their family and destabilise RRR so then four innocent children would suffer. This way is cruel to Kairo but its for the best for everyone else involved.

The only person to blame for this mess is Lauryn especially as she's very happily shouting she knew she'd be doing it all on her own (whilst being shocked in her insta comments/stories) and allegedly only keeping the pregnancy out of sheer spite.

I genuinely feel awful for Kairo but I also feel that way for Annie and her lions. I even feel sorry for Kyle now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As if she only gives him water 🤣🤣🤣🤣 isn't the child nearly 3 now Jesus she is on a budget with him isn't she.

Imagen the rules shes going to be giving the Nanny. Half a cup of water with a pinch of grapes constantly watching the food funds she has to spare for him honestly that poor kid
Aye poor boy on a diet when that fat arse hasn’t missed a meal

I think if she goes to sign on they will ask why she needs too, and what she’s done with all that money possibly need to prove where it all went also if she’s not paying national insurance? doesn’t that mean she won’t be entitled to benefits? Or a state pension? I could be wrong here but I’m pretty this is the case

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only problem with this is Annie doesn't want a relationship with Kairo and isn't obligated to have one.

Taking him into their home would destroy their family and destabilise RRR so then four innocent children would suffer. This way is cruel to Kairo but its for the best for everyone else involved.

The only person to blame for this mess is Lauryn especially as she's very happily shouting she knew she'd be doing it all on her own (whilst being shocked in her insta comments/stories) and allegedly only keeping the pregnancy out of sheer spite.

I genuinely feel awful for Kairo but I also feel that way for Annie and her lions. I even feel sorry for Kyle now.
Yes 100%. So basically Kairo is unwanted both sides. Understandable when it comes to Annie and the boys, but not understandable when it comes to Lauryn. We all know she doesn’t want him. Poor Kairo. Like you said they have no obligation and why should Annie, I can’t help but feel so sorry for him. Why does his Mum have to be Lauryn? At least when I was adopted I was able to start a whole new life, away from all triggers; Dad, mum everything that wasn’t keeping me safe. I need consistency, stability and to be with people who had the time and the money to bring me up, in a better way than before. Kairo doesn’t have that, he doesn’t even get the option of a nice life. He’s stuck with his Dad, step mum and brothers not wanting to know him and he’s stuck with a mum who really neglects him. It’s heartbreaking to know he isn’t going to get a second chance at life and he will forever be feeling unwanted, the mistake etc.

People used to bully me when they knew I was adopted, saying things like ‘Your mum didn’t want you’ and my adoptive mum always used to say ‘We chose you’ and that always made me feel special, like they had a whole room of kids and they chose us, we’re the special ones 🥰 usually the people being mean, their parents didn’t give a duck about them, so it definitely made me feel better that they wouldn’t have been chosen lol 😂 it wasn’t easy for my birth mum to give us up, but she knew she had too to better our lives and I’ll forever be grateful to her for that. I wish Lauryn was the same, there is no shame at all in putting up a child for adoption, I know this may be OTT and you’ll probably laugh at me, but that’s more commendable than keeping him out of spite. She forever resents her son, well give him to a family who would give him everything and more, without the pool or huge house. They will give him love, affection, attention. He will be stable, he will be able to be with people who spend time with him that he needs and Lauryn can carry on with her life, living it up in her box room. But NO, she had Kairo for a £8k in her bank, a £1.3 house fund with a pool, new cars every few years, education refunded and paid for. WHY IS SHE NOT BEING LOOKED AT HOW IS HELPING KAIRO?! Everything is paid for by Kyle so how in anyway is she contributing to her son’s present and future? She’s paying back people, she’s paying off debts, how can she afford to pay for Kairo herself. What if Kyle passed on etc (horrible tit) but how would she cope, if she’s not in the will? How can the judge take the fact she is an influencer and be fine with that. You wouldn’t be able to get a house, your income would be different every month depending on ads, so it should be the same with children. If Kyle wasn’t here, how would she cope on her own? how is anyone confident that she can fund for her child by herself with her crap influencing job and her mindset? Why is she not being looked at by SS? He is safe but that’s because of his dad. His dad has paid for everything and because he doesn’t want him, Lauryn looks like a hero and gets to live a life using her sons money. But what about her?! Like WHY is no one checking her out 😂 why does she need a Spanish au pair when she works from home etc? Why does she need a huge house when she has one already? Why isn’t someone supporting her and Kairo advising her not to do certain things? She may not be physically abusing him but she’s mentally and emotionally abusing him. We only see a snippet and we have seen a lot so it worries me what happens when it isn’t posted. Why hasn’t she got a mental health nurse, why hasn’t she been referred to mum and baby groups to help her?! So many questions, so little answers.

Remember she changed her address online, so to anyone wanting to look they knew where she lives. She knew people would search it and she knew it will ignite a match and then she can say ‘Kairo isn’t safe anymore’ EVERYTHING she has does has been meticulously planned and I’m stunned nothing can really be done to stop her. She has destroyed so many lives and has got away with it, she’s getting paid for destroying peoples lives. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Yeah lozza mix it up a bit give him some scrambled beg....
Fuckin cheerios

also she is there with her passive aggressive comments slating Mel’s sizes…well at least she is generating an income.. and takes nothing from the child’s father..unlike her… love the way Chloe got pjs and beggy was an afterthought

I think it said somewhere because his a high earner she was being greedy and acting like she won the pools and that’s why she could get that much if it was any other man she wouldn’t get that much but at least everyone knew her game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.