Goodman Sisters #8 The Lions, The Witch & The Strawberry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony 🫣🤣 SHE makes her 2 year old an insta account hahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahahah
She's posting about privacy yet happy for a 2 year old to have instagram and encouraging followers for the 'big reveal'?!

not sure if it was pointed out on here, but if you type into the IG search bar there's the accounts kairowalker (that she follows) and kairogoodmanwalker and walkerkairo that are empty and private.

so either she's already created backups or she's going to create fake stalker accounts for the famous son ... 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg random but I heard Kyles voice for the first time tonight. What the duck. I did not expect that. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg random but I heard Kyles voice for the first time tonight. What the duck. I did not expect that. 🥴
Harry Maguire is the one that I didn't expect! I know what you mean though, the first time I heard Kyle I was baffled.

Reactions: 10
It’s like the first time you heard Beckham talk. He was God until he opened his mouth. What the duck was that about?! Obvs a time when footballers played football and didn’t talk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, Kairo was born during the first lockdown and the rules were relaxed in relation to registration (from the GRO you can see that he was registered in the third quarter of 2020 despite being born in April). She posted on her story that she originally called him one name but had changed her mind and asked if that was okay. She said something like she had videos calling him one name and it's weird hearing herself call him that name now.

However, in true Lozza batshit style. She posted a screenshot of his baby leaps app and left the "baby's name" in the corner - Kyle Walker Jr - this was after she revealed to a magazine that she had called him "Junior" which turned out to be a lie. She clarified this when she got the tacky KW collar saying that his real initials were KW and she refers to him as Junior, heavily implying he was Kyle Walker Junior.

The reason this is all so batshit is because she'd already registered him as Kairo by this point and it was further mind games for Annie/Kyle.

Someone who knows Annie came on and said Annie had sat RRR down and explained everything including that she'd named his fourth son Kyle Walker Junior (yep, she's that deluded) and then had to explain that was a lie.

In short he was never registered as Kyle but she did initially call him that.

And from Kyle Walker Junior he's now Kairo Goodman. The woman is a mess and she's going to destroy that poor little baby.
Oh my bleeping god I didn’t know this!! Annie had told the kids… what a mess!

That article from the sun where Annie is talking in the video, wow she sounds lovely! Can’t begin to
Imagine what she has been through, she has been treated appallingly!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Who said KW and Theo ( The traitor ) look alike ? It’s pissing me off
I’m watching now and I can’t unsee it !!
Ffs I fukin like this show
Fukin being tortured
Loz tune in bbc1 closest you’ll get to Ky xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just done the elves there for the kids to get up to in the morning never see Lauren doing anything like that for kairo it’s always about curly hair or football 🙈 just a wee thought as i jumped into bed I hope she does nice stuff for him just let him enjoy being a kid

Reactions: 11
I’ve just done the elves there for the kids to get up to in the morning never see Lauren doing anything like that for kairo it’s always about curly hair or football 🙈 just a wee thought as i jumped into bed I hope she does nice stuff for him just let him enjoy being a kid
It will all be “behind the scenes” of course 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That photo of Lauryn is so funny she looks like a right old chav all she needs now is a ciggy hanging out her gob 😆😆🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.