Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she get in trouble doing that making fake accounts and stalking the walkers ?
Yeah. Because if she makes an account with the name of someone who then gets abuse from people, or if the Walkers report the profiles for harassment, then surely it'd harassment? And goes against Instagram rules?

Is anyone else surprised that she hasn't gone puma level nutter? I mean. I wonder if she's realised that the bad press might mean less deals for Kyle and therefore less money for her?

Or is she just waiting for a bigger game?

Reactions: 12
I really hope it doesn’t bother the walkers anymore and they are happy and living their lives, Imagine this going on for 3years my mental health would be in tatters, but I don’t think Lauren even cares if she gets abuse she’s right and everyone else is wrong and any connection it kyle she’s happy with

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really hope it doesn’t bother the walkers anymore and they are happy and living their lives, Imagine this going on for 3years my mental health would be in tatters, but I don’t think Lauren even cares if she gets abuse she’s right and everyone else is wrong and any connection it kyle she’s happy with
Yeah I wouldn't have coped very well for a couple of months never mind 3 years.

You're deffo right about her not caring what type of attention she gets, so long as it's about Kyle she's happy.

She’s still commenting on that page the psycho why is this random page so triggered and saying anything if it wasn’t her she wouldn’t have commented first thing in the morning saying people are stalking her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really is getting her knickers in a twist it's because she can't delete these comments. She should just stop she's embarrassing herself even more if that's possible.
I really don't think anyone can ever help her she's just too nutty

Am absolutely crying at the comments on that page 😂😂😂😂😂, lauryn trying to convince the world that she ain't lauren 😭😭😭.

Honestly she is so stupid it's unreal, she has the whole bag of bolts loose in that empty head of hers 😂😂😂

😂😂😂 someone's called her a pan faced freak 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same tit different day with old mangled minge.... Consumed with bitterness and jealousy of the walkers the irrelevant bleep... Somebody should remove her sprog from her care the toxic bleep!!! Too busy on social media stalking, commenting and making fake pages to care for her pay cheque.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thing is, right. If it IS Lauryn.. she's just shown why she had to trick a man to have a kid. Nobody wanted to have a kid with her because she's a bleep so she had to trick Kyle. All that IVF she claimed she did. Bollocks. She didn't do any IVF because that would imply someone was willing to breed with the bleeping Tefal faced mashed up crumble fanny. Sick if her now.
it has to be Lauryn because nobody cares anymore. One of these she's gonna slip up with these many accounts. Her dad deffo wishes he'd just asked for a gob job the night she was conceived.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Am absolutely crying at the comments on that page 😂😂😂😂😂, lauryn trying to convince the world that she ain't lauren 😭😭😭.

Honestly she is so stupid it's unreal, she has the whole bag of bolts loose in that empty head of hers 😂😂😂

😂😂😂 someone's called her a pan faced freak 😂😂😂
Even worst lauryn liked the comment so why is lauryn on a Kyle Walker page 😂

• Haha
A real fan of KW would delete all comments
She’s running the page
No wonder she sends Juan to nursery I was wondering what it was she needed time for considering she’s unemployed.

• Haha
A real fan of KW would delete all comments
She’s running the page
No wonder she sends Juan to nursery I was wondering what it was she needed time for considering she’s unemployed.
If she runs that page that’s so wierd 😳 I bet her phone is full of pictures of Kyle and his little family she is batshit crazy

Reactions: 10
Comments deleted so didn’t get to see the ones from today. Defo lozza the minger. Poor giro will be getting shouted at today

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.