Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion-

Goodman Sisters #8 I see all your dms… because I sent them to myself

I like mine to rhyme but she’s set me off today I tell ya🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah right so that page has 174 followers and lauryn just happens to like a comment and all of a sudden this dubious account pops up, aye OK den not lauryn. Notice how no one is backing her up and she's pretended someone has sent love to her dms, it's probably fat paul or hairy Ryan telling her they want to be her bf 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Beggman12 I hope these upload in correct order
Very entertaining
Obviously her
Not sure why she keeps wanting strawberry included
KW has made his decision
his kids with Annie are allowed a life
His wife is allowed to post
His kids are allowed to love him
She is something else I can see why her sisters can’t stand her
I thought juan was surrounded by love ? Doesn’t seem so to me

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually can’t get my head around her ! My heart really goes out to her poor boy :(

Reactions: 8
And now you can see why he has 0 interest in knowing Giro. Whole situation is sad on everyone apart from the scrubber

Reactions: 12
This account on Instagram has been arguing a very long time for someone who isn’t Lauren doesn’t follow Lauren and seeminly doesn’t know Lauren, and saying Lauren Kyle and kiaro like their the wee family 😂😂
And here’s the million dollar question why the duck is this account following a kyle Walker fan page when u clearly don’t like him 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
does anyone else go from thinking it’s hilarious when she kicks off to just absolute shock at her behaviour, thinking it’s not funny and actually concerning…

I don’t have an in between 🫤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh gawddddddd, the begster has commented on that post saying people are sad mentioning lauryn, Kyle and kairo, her bleeping mangled lasagne is probably about to bleeping drop to the floor mentioning the 3 names together like they are a family.

Deranged absolutely bleeping deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This account on Instagram has been arguing a very long time for someone who isn’t Lauren doesn’t follow Lauren and seeminly doesn’t know Lauren, and saying Lauren Kyle and kiaro like their the wee family 😂😂
And here’s the million dollar question why the duck is this account following a kyle Walker fan page when u clearly don’t like him 😅
and making a point of STILL spelling the name incorrect even after being told several times that it’s wrong

Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂😂 she can't delete or control the comments and it's making her loopier. It's so obvious it's her, no one else would care about defending her son so much

All been reported!!! All or none!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.