Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is Β£ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without a doubt it’s her. And she made the trolling comment #4 lions first but can’t hack the retaliation. She trolled a picture featuring 3 innocent kids. The girl has serious problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Give it 6 months and she will be Britain's most hated woman πŸ˜©πŸ˜†πŸ˜† keep rubbing Annie's nose in what your spending her money on in the process shes turning each one of her followers against her!

Reactions: 14
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lauren's getting mad
She's strange
What is she on about at all 🀣
Reported to who is she a troll then because she's commenting on the same post .... why would a stranger who doesn't really know "Lauren " go to all the efforts of reporting people and tracking IP addresses

I mean she cant get 5 minutes to find anybodys IP adress when she's stalling the walkers 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I just say hello to all the new LG thread tattlers, welcome to the shitshow. I named this thread and it’s probs up their with my best achievements like getting my degree & birthing a child etc x….

I am very much enjoying the World Cup meltdown keep it coming Lasagne πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And what's she going on about hearsay???

It's fact luv!! Kyle has nothing to do with her or her son but she's desperate to put a narrative across that Kyle is involved all because lauryns need to attach herself to the Walker name, the deluded witch honestly thinks she and giro are part of kyles life, nutty nutty nutcase

Reactions: 15
So we have lauryn stalking kyle on every single account then we have kyle his wife and beautiful sons all having a lovely time at the world Cup 🀣

I hope annie has another baby it will tip beggy Iver the edge especially if she posts 4 lions 🀣🀣

It's 5 or none

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The second hand embarrassment of her liking that comment about 4 lions. Like my toes are curling with the shame for her....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The truth always comes out in the end and karma is a witch what she did to Annie and her boys her own child her family was rotten to the core even Kyle looked ill for months from the stress more and more people are starting to see her for what she is and I hope for Kiaros sake she realises and changes and he can grow up just being himself ,… that being said he is only 2 so if she has another few meltdowns before changing her ways I’m here for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
I bet Annie is in Qatar laughing her arse of at this desperado trying to be relevant as usual....

• Haha
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Lauren's getting mad
Lozza Ul do nothing like u did with the petition, like u did with giros reveal, like going the the walkers door πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the beg has officially revealed herself on that fake insta by deleting comments. Typical lauRyN move.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seem Raheem Sterling made a comment that kyle is super fast, compared him to Usain Bolt and that often he ain't even in full stride
So this is where the 'little man is so fast' tit has come from πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I won't lie.

I actually like Kyle and after reading the document that shall not be named... I admire Lozagne's business sense and really enjoy her crazy.

If I'm ever short of a few quid I'm going after Stones.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oldies but goodies ( attached Nadia’s live I have attached for juan so he knows what his mum looked like before having her jaw threaded )

I saw her criticising balenciaga so I wonder if she’s thrown all hers away ? The woman that wants to talk suncream and toddlers but posts a pic in a bikini ?
#MakeItMakeSense
hmm yeah we have receipts lauryn

She has deleted those comments because she’s the only person I know to use this emoji so much πŸ‘€that’s her favourite emoji !!
She would have been better spelling lauryn like that she was trying so hard to make it look like it’s not her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.