Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be sat at home skint and feeling sorry for herself.

No one likes her.

Her son hasn’t got a father.

She doesn’t look like Annie Walker.

The Daily fail article failed.

She knows the game is up and she sliding into nothingness as no one give a tit about the messiah.

Her sisters dislike her.

She’s in debt to family.

She had huge personal debts.

Her fanny and arse is falling out and resembles lasagne.

Her only mate is mid size fat brass Morgan.

She can’t cook & is very lazy.

She’s ugly.

She’s had more work done on her face than Joan Collins.

Single for the foreseeable as no decent man will touch her with a barge poll.

Have I missed anything ? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The comments go and come back! Every few hour so get a notification from the bleep

No I’m sorry she’s obsessed every few hours I get a notification from her account asking me why I’m still commenting but I’m not it’s her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The comments go and come back! Every few hour so get a notification from the bleep
She’s been messaging and tagging since morning has the cheek to say go to bed when she’s done nothing else since she’s got out the bed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys that account was hers for a fact I am in shock 😳I think Annie needs to have this sorted out I’m not even joking
I don’t wanna say how I know because I plan on catching every other account she’s made
She is disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Its definitely her I'm blocked on that account from a good 2 months ago because she was messaging abuse. How would lauren even no that comment was on kyle walker fan page in the first place when there is loads of fan pages for kyle. So bleeping weird 😐

Reactions: 14
Guys that account was hers for a fact I am in shock 😳I think Annie needs to have this sorted out I’m not even joking
I don’t wanna say how I know because I plan on catching every other account she’s made
She is disgusting
awww u need to tell us how u no? Did u report the IP add 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is disgusting
She wasn’t very clever or subtle about it

She is disgusting
Well, well, well… what an absolute weirdo

Reactions: 10
Its definitely her I'm blocked on that account from a good 2 months ago because she was messaging abuse. How would lauren even no that comment was on kyle walker fan page in the first place when there is loads of fan pages for kyle. So bleeping weird 😐
This was the first clue
I don’t know anyone that uses emojis as much as her even when you compare her page to the profiles page it just screamed her
The fact you’re blocked

I want the walkers to get a restraining order on her the fact she acts like a victim
This is so wrong
I know we have a laugh but she goes too far imo

I wish her followers knew the kind of person she is

poor Kairo she spends her days setting up fake insta accounts and follows Annie and Annie fan pages 😳
She is just Wow

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely this type of behaviour is illegal it’s harassment and stalking she should be charged and restraining order I mean turning up to the venue where Annie had her bday party the next day or so wtf was that! It’s hours away from where she lives aswell

Reactions: 10
I've never seen a photo of her looking genuinely happy, smiling and laughing She always got that hard face like she's sucking a wasp

Reactions: 13
#lauryngoodman on insta
Give y’all nightmares 😂😂
Think she likes her own arse?
SCREAMINGGGGGG 😂😂😂😂😂

Please someone tell me how she was on a ‘celebs’ insta in 2016 😂😂😂 she’s Chloe Goodmans sister who shagged someone on ex on the beach?! Hardly bleeping famous. Clowns

Was she auditioning for the part of Peter Pan here

C06ACF03-0CEC-4D24-856E-87207E4F6425.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She's such a bleeping wannabe always has been and always will be... No wonder she clings onto the walkers for a bit of relevance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.