Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spillallthetea

VIP Member
Wherever did that person go ?
ETA - maybe lurking , I take it back don’t want a resurgence in hate posts directed at me 🤣
Yes I remember, I shouldn’t have opened my trap , idiotic decisions, it was a mistake , after the above post I don’t want hate, I dot want hate on thread , nothing of the sort , I take it back !
---
Did she not get pissed off with us so left and went to wags thread?
Yes I remember now 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13

fimfim

VIP Member
From what I remember she isn't required to lodge accounts of her spending reguarly she should be keeping records because they can be asked for by his team. The implication being if they went back to court and she can't provide records then a judge might not be so lenient in dealing with her.
The stress I get when trying to keep receipts for a £5 meal deal to claim back from work. I don’t even bother now. No idea what life would be like having to keep the receipts for every.thing. you buy, indefinitely.

LittleOne27

VIP Member
Mr little one made me watch the trailer last night and Kyle had no speaking parts be interesting how much he is featured in it. Apparently a lot was filmed prior to the treble so he was with Annie then. Sasha is in it

4FoxAche

VIP Member
That's what's infuriated me with the youngest Goodman, her older sisters are well aware of what goes on why on earth aren't they protecting her?
Either:
1. Amelia wants the lifestyle and thinks she's savvy to it from watching Chlo-job and Bacteriayn so they couldn't stop her.
2. They earn extra or get a higher status/bonus for themselves so have sold her down the river.

It's typical of those three though.

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I’ve still got the wine I was gonna take to the ‘Kyle isn’t the Dad hill party’
Can I bring that ???
Surely there’s enough of us to get a coach to watch this beggy bitch get her comeuppance ??? J
Don't think my license covers a coach 😂😂😂. Alcohol welcome J

• Haha
  • Heart

LittleOne27

VIP Member
Slightly off topic.

I had a very intense sex dream about John Stones (Mr Fox had a scooby doo style mask, so it was him, not John) and now I feel really guilty.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Very glad it was John, not Kyle, in the dream or I'd probably have woken up pregnant.
Nothing wrong with that my friend stones is 😍😍😍😍 🔥

also very pleased you are marked safe form conk.

• Haha

twiggy7

Chatty Member
She’s ‘not gonna torment you on the incredible life you’re missing out on’ Kyle. She’s just going to screenshot, scour the internet for every possible meme, gif, quote, lyric to attempt to get under your skin.

Found the infamous jacket from the other day, 3 years old and probably fake 🤣. Link to the pram but here’s a pic of us ‘I want you to know we go on luxury holidays’ #relatable #singlemami
So……..the £2.99ers are always asking for links 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Does anyone think the kids could actually end up been taken from her?
Surely someone needs to intervene she’s mental