Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Youse can wire in to the drink. I ll be designated driver 😂😂. Don't want to get done and miss the bailiffs 😂😂😂😂
---

Wonder if they'd take the carpets before they run away for freedom
Carpets too bogging.

And absolutely you can be 🚙 🎉
My sober drink is Pepsi max.
Preferably with vodka in it.
But sometimes not.
---
Eh, I don't drive by the way. Sober or drunk.

Some people are born to be driven.

Not meant to be a euphemism. Just lucky that way!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

johndoe111

VIP Member
I wonder why he even picked lozza to come to Hong Kong anyway? I mean she obviously wasn’t using unfiltered pictures to advertise her “goods” because he wouldn’t of chosen her otherwise 🤣🤣 but a quick Google would of shown him she was convicted of benefits fraud just months before and that would scream money grabber to me. Why as a millionaire footballer would you sleep with someone convicted of fraud 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then actually be dumb enough to believe the infertile tale 🤣🤣 her intentions were clear from the get go £££ he really is a few sandwiches short of a picnic our Kyle
My thought is that if she sold the story she wouldn’t be believed as she has a criminal record for lying however why believe she was infertile? 😂😂😂

• Haha

Lottiew1

VIP Member
I think someone posted screenshots of it a few pages back
I know I was on the lash at 12.30 today but how the fuck did I miss that ..I'll tell you how I was concerning myself with Eddie howe & Jason tindal on my telly in all their glory on sone stupid fucking football show!
---
Normally I would pour my heart out at an opportunity like this but me & the kids are having to get out of the country currently. I’m not coping. Kids are seeing me cry constantly. When will it end? I need it to end.
J x

Tell you what hoy your speech in the wank bank & when you're back & feeling up to it it's your time to shine pet never mind these daft shits!

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Obvs she mentioned the court order hes breaking which i thinks bs as u can be locked up for breaking court orders. Im sure court orders are based on access
---
Bet she gets a dig in about him not sending him a bday present 😂😂
Is it different in family court ?? I mean at first he agreed to this with judge saying about him being very generous

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Documentary isn’t on yet Loz 😞🥺😭. What am I saying 🤦🏻‍♀️ You have been refreshing Netflix since midnight haven’t you?! Ignore me ☺.

Netflix sort ya shit out 🌑
Normally 8am they put it on John.
---
Also think theres no legal agreement re names on boots. Did she write this on the blog? Think she did tht as she knows it cant be commented on in the press if its wrote in the blog
I thought she took him to court over it (the infamous #allornone) but not sure it was court ordered he has all or he agreed to it then thought fuck it but it's not under a court agreement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
Why is she laughing like an evil witch 🤢
“Not you as well?”
Not what another kid that can kick a ball placed directly in front of their foot? 🤡

Trying to pull the lonely only child card, when he has a sibling! What about all of Diego’s club Amigo’s the ones coming to his party! 🙊

Why don’t she show how far the kids can spit water that’s another talent of Kyle Walkers.
✨ Make it rain

View attachment 2847909
You missed some chapters
@sadstateofaffairs
X
J

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13