Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
There are some pictures of the back of kairo head at a spider man party, farm and soft play but I won’t include those.
So she’s claiming Kyle didn’t pay the deposit in time to register at two private schools? Pay it yourself then… and claim it back off him later if you really need to. I’m sure you can find £500 to hold a school place when you’re walking around in a £1800 Gucci top. What a loser. Blame Kyle for everything? You are the active parent so just get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Rose94

VIP Member
Cocomelon ❌
Depriving your child of a father/son relationship ✅
Working to provide for your kids ❌
Sponging off your rich baby daddy and his wife ✅
Respecting another woman’s relationship ❌
Sleeping with a married man x2 ✅
Showing child’s face ❌
Showing child’s arse ✅
Take the blame? ❌
Play the victim ✅

lauryns mentality ladies and gents

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Lauryn’s money fountain has dried up, her poor me performance on her latest blog has been enough to convince me Kyle has put a stop to her lavish lifestyle. Lauryn’s claim is likely suspended by the court due to the excess money she received (blackmailed) from the paying parent (Kyle) and all the changes in circumstances 🙊

The court will not continue to process any maintenance payments to the recipient to avoid further overpayments whilst they are investigating. FRAUdina wouldn’t have reported she received extra money from the paying parent either which looks deceitful on her side. The court is likely having an in depth look into Beggy’s spending & Kyle’s current finances which evidently have changed dramatically for him 👀

Kyle is currently paying for 3 homes, his family home, his current flat & his ex mistresses to house the two mistakes.

Kyle has launched a business (very clever) further adding to his assets, they will not be considered when the court calculate his maintenance order! 😝

Kyle currently has 5 children soon to be 6 children that he is liable to support, three which are at school age consideration will be taken into account for the children’s private school fees as they are already in a educational setting. However I wouldn’t be surprised if Kyle has said Kairo doesn’t need to attend a private school, as Klarna has no idea of his fathers wealth or that his siblings live an affluent lifestyle 💰

The ruling of not allowing a child to see a distinct difference in lifestyle between mother & father went in her favour the first time but considering they currently have no contact & no future contact (Lauryn’s Own fault) they only met in secret, in public places or in a park/field. At no point has Kyle jnr witnessed his father’s wealth or will be aware, until maybe he is older when he will be able to read for himself that his mum is the reason he has no relationship with his father! Which at this point Kyle will be retired nobody, who’s bald & overweight according to his bitter mother! 🤡

The payments she receives are designed to cover the costs of a child's living expenses such as food and clothes, not necessarily school fees. Like Annie said karma has no menu you will get served what your deserve! 🤣

No way will the court will order him to pay beggy any extra for the additional mistake especially as it’s alleged she pre meditated getting pregnant by Kyle again. 🤢

Kyle is liable to pay her a certain amount of maintenance but if he can prove he has made additional payments to get directly she would not receive payments during that period as technically he will have overpaid. This may also affect future payments, she is likely up the creek with no paddle because of her initial greed 🙃

Annie having another child will also mean another change in Kyle’s maintenance liability. K&A are playing a blinder claiming Kyle currently doesn’t live with Annie & the boys. In doing so the three R’s are no longer considered to be living in the family home. Both Lauryn & Annie will be entitled to a share of his income at a set percentage at a rate per child. I believe Kyle has informed the court of his change in circumstances which would have automatically halted payments until it’s been recalculated.

I can imagine Kyle will be advised to drag his feet until the arrival of their new little lion as another child will need to be added resulting in yet another change of circumstances & further delays. Annie will be financially stable without a court order as Kyle will be providing for her as a spouse & the children privately. Unlike Lauryn Annie has direct access to his finances & doesn’t need a court order for clothes & food! 🤣

Lauryn may feel as though he has breeched the court order by not paying more maintenance or private school fees in advance but he is not obliged to cover this cost he offered, he could now argue KW1 is not recognised by the public as his face hasn’t been shown (as previously agreed) plus Diego hasn’t even secured a place as his lazy good for nothing mother couldn’t be bothered to view schools in September/October 2023 when she should have been, it’s no use looking at schools now, it’s too late. The application will be classed as a late entry so she will not get her first preference. I don’t know why she is acting like these educational settings she has allegedly visited are no good for King Kairo of Brighton & Ho’Ville 🤡

I think A&K have got her over a barrel & if they can prove her excessive spending with no contribution towards the children’s upbringing once again I wouldn’t be surprised if the judge doesn’t rule in Kyle’s favour she has earned nothing & claims benefits from the state as well as being in receipt of money she didn’t earn or deserve all this time. Why should Proz & her children be entitled to living like Annie & her children when all she brings to the table is her universal credit! Kyle’s boys know no different & will always live a lavish lifestyle, even if Annie does divorce him!

Personally I don’t even believe Kyle & Annie have separated, it’s a PR stunt to shut this twat up with the help of Coleen Rooney & a shit hot legal team the Walkers are on Fire 🔥 This TV show will never air Kyle & Mahrez will make sure of it legally!

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I'm a single parent...2 kids, 2 dads...long stories ha. My house isn't a show home...I have Amazon curtains in my living room ATM...but you know what I fucking paid for them myself.
I have immeasurable guilt in the week as I hardly see the kids...after pick ups etc it's bed time then I'm cleaning etc but fuck ...my kids know I earn a wage and I pay for what we have and I'm proud of that...

currently drinking my Aldi wine...lush 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 65

brownstone

Thread suggestion:

Goodman Sisters #69 Where did you come from, where did you go, where did you come from cod eyed hoe. J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Sorry it’s been a quiet month I have been super busy again. Honestly everything is so much to keep on top of at the moment.
How is it so much to keep on top of? You have no job, your ratchet Maw on tap and an abundance of nursery hours. Us peasants do it all and more.

….parading his children around as though everything is just as it should be
How come it’s ’his’ children and not ‘their’ as in his and Annie’s. You always like to say ‘our’ and never ‘my’.
Oh….. and things are as they should be. He has his family by his side, celebrating and revelling in their Daddy’s success.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Rose94

VIP Member
A8F93056-EAA9-4FD7-AC18-AC16D031B065.jpeg

When you go out to water your plants and see lauryn goodman hiding in your bushes

• Haha
Reactions: 60

LittleOne27

VIP Member
No why does she boil my piss to another level

playing happy families something you won’t know about Loz

the reasons he also doesn’t have a daddy is because of you and your behaviour so take a look at yourself

Reactions: 59

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she is not right in the fucking head! She needs serious help!! I’ve never seen anything like it!

The entitlement is off the scale.. you’re the homewrecking slag with the absolute cheek to talk snide about the actual Family! If he wants to take his kids on the pitch or anywhere else for that matter that’s up to him and Annie, it’s fuck all to do with you!

What a cunt!!!!! Just get to fuck …

• Heart
Reactions: 59

OtherMoon

VIP Member
If I hold my cat up like that and place a ball in front of her she will kick it too. Not sure if her father was a prem footie player or not her mum was a bit of a hussy.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Fucking ball first paragraph slagging Kyle off !!! Breach of his current court order and being punished

Fuck off lauryn
Saying ‘they’ missed the deadline

Who is ‘they’ Lauren? Are you implying 8 month pregnant Annie is to blame for Kairo missing the boat to get a place?

• Angry
Reactions: 58

Behopa

So let me get this straight, Kyle pays for her house, car, furniture, maintenance, the kids nursery fees & private education, funds her entire existence, but he could go to prison over not having baby girls birth date on his boots? Have a day off lozza.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Wonder if she's only gagged talking about Annie, cos she has now shifted from tearing Annie apart to slagging of Kyle

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, you dirty rabid little sket

• Heart
Reactions: 56

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Please don't kick me off the thread but I have started pilates (and yoga and other excerise).

However, I do not have piles, my ex's initials around my neck, any affairs with anyone else's parter/husband, shitty hair extensions, droopy eyes, a coke nose, a pan face or any communal footwear/grotty trainers.

P.S. my leggings fit, my carpets are clean and my children are loved.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53