Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Kyle hun, what was the attraction to Laurynfurter from the Brighton horror picture show 😂😂😂

Messsssss

Also remember these beautiful denim shorts flapping around like her fanny

She has no style, she's not beauty, she's not grace...
She knocks me sick 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Can just imaging lauryn pounding up to court on her stumpy wee legs and arse piles swinging from side to side, telling the judge the walkers need to be forced that she moves in with them with her 2 bank accounts as she deserves to be part of the family 😂😂😂

We all play happy families or no one does.

Seriously though she is an utter creep and if it was a man behaving like this so publicly he would be jailed
She’s been watching too much couple to throuple 🤣 #sisterwives

• Haha

johndoe111

VIP Member
Does anyone think the kids could actually end up been taken from her?
Surely someone needs to intervene she’s mental
Unfortunately I don’t. Whilst what she is doing will have a mega negative impact on them it’s all very low level. In education and any clubs they attend I would say with certainty the children will get additional support and they will be on radars. Private education may be different tho 🫣
---
Normally 8am they put it on John.
---

She took him to court over it (the infamous #allornone) but not sure it was court ordered he has all or he agreed to it then thought fuck it but it's not under a court agreement.
Thanks 😊 best get my shit sorted now 😂😂😂

emmaw28

VIP Member
I think she’s done a smiley emoji and this is what’s happened when she’s copied and pasted her text over to the blog - we know her attention to detail is lacking 😅

IMG_7488.jpeg

• Heart

spillallthetea

VIP Member
She is that much of an entitled up her own arse kunt that she probs thought the schools would be falling over themselves to contact her to have gironimo the diaper wearing Spanish strawberry 🍓 at their prestigious schools cos he's Kyle Walkers unlove child

She's a lazy bastard and she knows she's failed at a key task in her child's life so of course it's kyles fault

Does this slab of infected skin never take any responsibility for anything????
Haha Jolie you’re on fire tonight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha