Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Jst seen that video of kinara nose kicking a ball i cant fucking believe it a ball placed infront of her and she kicks it fuck me shes a footballer have to be kyle walkers DNA its fucking inbuilt no other explanation for it
J
Where did u see this? Fucksake she not got the wee girl who can’t even walk yet kicking a ball 🙈 Cringemeister!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

LittleOne27

VIP Member
Either:
1. Amelia wants the lifestyle and thinks she's savvy to it from watching Chlo-job and Bacteriayn so they couldn't stop her.
2. They earn extra or get a higher status/bonus for themselves so have sold her down the river.

It's typical of those three though.
Bacteriayn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

she deffo wants the lifestyle all 3 of them fame whores

• Haha
Reactions: 11

amianinfluenceryet

It could be how’s she tried to format the paragraph using ctrl j, and failed, like everything else she tries to do 😂

Very much doubt Lauryn’s even knows what it means to format a paragraph - on some Microsoft software, it converts a typed smiley or winky face :) ;) to a J automatically

• Haha

Bowbow82

VIP Member
I really hope he goes to America 🙏 baggy knickers can’t get in there can she ?
Is that because of her benefit fraud?

For the Euros, who would be classed as the ‘Queen’ wag? Years ago it was Victoria, then Coleen and Abby Clancy, and Carly, who was with Joe Cole, but for this time around, who would be the the main WAG?

Surely Annie would be up there as Kyle is one of the most experienced England players.

Attachments

giogio

VIP Member
Just looked that up OMG it's wild! Wish Annie had done something similar for Proz😂
can you imagine!!! that’s the downside to being such a private and classy woman, she would never stoop so low but oh I wish she would 🤣

twiggy7

Chatty Member
She clearly thought by having two of Kyle’s children she’d get:
- double the maintenance payments
- double the car allowance
- double the ‘luxury’ holidays
- double the childcare/granny the nanny allowance

But that’s not how real life works, people choose to have a second knowing their existing income needs to stretch further.

If my employer doubled my salary/car allowance/annual leave allowance every time you had another child I’d have had 8 by now.

Dumb ✨
She’s so stupid J
---
Our school will only post pictures publicly of the children in cases where there is a signed consent form. In group pictures those without consent will have faces covered!
So if everyone signs it but her ?