Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spillallthetea

VIP Member
I think there might be a tv show in the pipeline, I think people would watch it .. she must have creamed her knickers if she was approached , hers must be as bad as our thrush riddled panties 🤣

Reactions: 13

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
And at the same time as this one from Chloe today
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ly-shopping-trip-amid-feud-sister-Lauryn.html

Poor Isla being used like a puppet, she was clearly angled by Chloe so the photographer could get a head on shot of them. That sort of thing make me feel ill it's so manipulative, when that little girl grows up she's going to wonder what was real affection and what was for show. What a way of building insecurities in your child. :(

You know I originally thought this feud was real but now I'm thinking it's all PR, she limited in what she can get away with regarding Kyle and the kids so they need another media storyline to keep relevant.
@spilllltheteeee your fave Isla’s in this
Know how much you are a fan of her 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone explain to me how kairo was speaking and talking to his dad? No wonder she thinks curly sue is a genius shes thick as fuck what legal team looks this shite over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Playing happy families on the on the pitch they aint playing they are happy ❤
Curly sue can’t stop laughing 🫠🤣😂

• Haha
Is that what Amelia and her friend does then? Hang out in Dubai and ensnare rich men 🤢
tbf you can actually go to Dubai and get a lot of free meals and drinks without having to sell your taco - although she could still be doing it! Some guys will just let you on their tables for the aesthetics of having loads of women there and there’s a couple of apps/pages which let you go places for free as long as you post the place on your Instagram and tag them.

Lucymyers

VIP Member
I think if all Klarna gets is "you don't have a dad" she should be thanking her lucky stars.

I love when she says someone is in a similar situation to her. No, they aren't. They're just a single mum. They didn't go fuck Kyle Walker for money and get knocked up on the job deliberately.

She's also clearly rattled about the amount of comments that she isolates Kerching and neither of them have any friends. She mentioned their friends a lot.

Another mum saying hello at football practice is not a friendship. Kyle bending you over for the second time in four years is not a long-term, loving relationship.
I think shes on about fatty kattys kid

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
This is really why she can’t want to punt Kairo into nursery on Tuesday. She has a long awaited date with her man on her curvy bespoke sofa, through the tele 🥰🫶
She will have it on loop at begman towers

• Haha

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Has anyone read the dm article about Kyle? It's the stupid exclusive shit like slack cheeks interview??

• Haha

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
Kyle hun, what was the attraction to Laurynfurter from the Brighton horror picture show 😂😂😂

Messsssss

Also remember these beautiful denim shorts flapping around like her fanny

She has no style, she's not beauty, she's not grace...
Dumpy little legs!

• Haha

johndoe111

VIP Member
I doubt this. Maybe he just didn’t get caught?
Possibly! A tattler made a great comment a while back about his relationship with Defoe. On the podcast he did with Rio he mentions him being a great influence on him so it’s possible he has always done it, I just think we know the easy women he goes with and I would have expected a few stories from earlier days to have been released in recent years.