Goodman sisters #68 Kyle gave her a Shag she opened her mouth to a Mag been given a Gag never be a Wag!

Do you feel sorry for Kyle Walker (the cheater)?

• Yes

Votes: 166 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 243 59.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Rose94 Queen of thread title 68; with a little added extra by @NoseyParker24 very fitting as LG has been as silent as a mouse!!
Edited slightly to fit!

Kyle son’s were on the pitch at Wembley during the England v Brazil match sharing his honour of leading England out with RRR making yet more precious memories, source says Annie accompanied the boys along with ✨Family

Source Lauryn now known as the Ex Mistress accused Kyle of “wheeling out” his sons as well as predicting Kyle will soon be a nobody overweight & bald, A new low even for Prozza the Brighton bike, famous only for benefit fraud & prostitution
✨ Make of that what you will!

The pesky Paparazzi strikes again they just happened to spot Loz out, all alone with her droopy eyes next to a dog Ice cream stall getting a coffee. Lauryn continues to wear the KW necklace (even after he called her children mistakes) & her choice of outfit in the cold & rain was a crop top, no coat, baggy leggings & yet another pair of hideous trainers. Not forgetting that famous grimy black cap & matching earrings to Annie, Looking like a Temu dupe!
✨Famous

Source says Lauryn is not bothered! 🤡

Amelia is running around Dubai half naked & dancing in the streets with her tongue hanging out the side mouth! Allegedly she was almost run over 17987 times 🤣
✨Think of that what you will!

Chloe Goodman attended an Annabel Karmel Easter event with her children, Isla took a “stunning” photo with the Easter Bunny ✨Twins
Kairo was not there too famous obviously & there’s still no sightings of Grant since Hudson’s party but nobody would know as she is still shadow banned & can only be found through tags 🙊

Katy J Morgan the Kitchen unit @Jolie1988 is no longer affiliated with Proz former step daddy big Pete & Loz have unfollowed each other! If Fatty Katty enters the thread & spills the good good tea we are in agreement not to call her fat again as suggested by @jimginjan

Lauryn is finally gagged, source will now say everything on her behalf, just to be clear “source” is Lauryn herself!
No blog yet as of the 29th of March she has promised her loyal readers it will be uploaded today @Ittybittytittyclub it will soon be your time to shine once again ✨we know it’s Easter but in the name of Jesus please don’t go to the forest again! 😅

To Clarify Itty will not have to battle legal alone as she doesn’t actually subscribe to the blog but gets the information screenshot from a reliable source.
✨All or None

This is the Goodman Sisters thread
So please don’t think things we say are a personal attack on you or your family!
Please do not confess to anything ✨

You don’t have to read the wiki
But stupid questions get stupid prizes 🏆

Businesses on the avoid list;
Blyth Designs
Curtains by Ellishyde
4KavLimited
The bedroom company London
Luxe Castings
Nicnac Home
Glossy Interiors
Luxurahome
Bayana Naturals uk
Love Crystal healing life
My Pura

We are:
Lunatics
Too broke for Pilates
Unhinged
Daft shits
Annie Stans
Chavs
NHS users
Thrush ridden
Some of us own a Stanley cup

We do not:
Do Pilates
Participate in Pap walks
Go outside in this current weather with no coat
Privately educate our brats
Park in private secluded car parks
Have the link to the documents
Share the documents
Speak fluent Spanish
Wear Valentino Rock studs
Sleep with married men
Embarrass our children
Wheel our children out
Parade our children

Previous Thread

https://tattle.life/threads/goodman-sisters-67-that-isnt-his-jamaican-roots-thats-sun-burn.44500/
Happy Easter 🐣
As you were Lads 🫶🏾✨

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
No blog yet as of the 29th of March she has promised her loyal readers it will be uploaded today @Ittybittytittyclub it will soon be your time to shine once again ✨we know it’s Easter but in the name of Jesus please don’t go to the forest again! 😅
I am bleeping howling 🤣🤣🤣 thanks for the recap , it’s brill 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can’t get over her wearing that cap like Annie does

What a fruitcake

Reactions: 20
I made it! Jolie said it was working so I checked and it's here!

I am so relieved!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Excellent recap Jessica.

Now remember everyone keep your lawyer on speed dial for when the blog drops and we all risk prison to read it.
I vote @Ittybittytittyclub as Head Lag of T-Block should the worst happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Please don't kick me off the thread but I have started pilates (and yoga and other excerise).

However, I do not have piles, my ex's initials around my neck, any affairs with anyone else's parter/husband, crappy hair extensions, droopy eyes, a coke nose, a pan face or any communal footwear/grotty trainers.

P.S. my leggings fit, my carpets are clean and my children are loved.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Please don't kick me off the thread but I have started pilates (and yoga and other excerise).

However, I do not have piles, my ex's initials around my neck, any affairs with anyone else's parter/husband, crappy hair extensions, droopy eyes, a coke nose, a pan face or any communal footwear/grotty trainers.
Wherever did that person go ?
ETA - maybe lurking , I take it back don’t want a resurgence in hate posts directed at me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wherever did that person go ?
ETA - maybe lurking , I take it back don’t want a resurgence in hate posts directed at me 🤣
Yes I remember, I shouldn’t have opened my trap , idiotic decisions, it was a mistake , after the above post I don’t want hate, I dot want hate on thread , nothing of the sort , I take it back !
---
Did she not get pissed off with us so left and went to wags thread?
Yes I remember now 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wierd to be honest ain’t it the man publicly called HER kids mistakes and her episodes yet she walks around with his initials around her bleeping kneck called both kids same initials as him and gives the kids his surname

I was in an actual 7 year relationship with my child’s father and when he abandoned our child I dropped his surname from our sons name !! She is utterly obsessed

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Over on the loons thread and yous got me so panicked that the thread had been shut I had to open some wine 🙈🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.