Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn β˜€οΈπŸ”₯πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I love the way she keeps everything covered, it’s the way to be with narcissists like Lauryn and their thirst for information, she could have had the baby and no one would be any of the wiser.. she is just keeping it private

Reactions: 35
I love the way she keeps everything covered, it’s the way to be with narcissists like Lauryn and their thirst for information, she could have had the baby and no one would be any of the wiser.. she is just keeping it private
How much we betting an article is printed tomorrow about lauryn …..
she can’t help herself the deluded freak … funny thing is the paps love snapping Annie she doesn’t ring them unlike lauryn who sets it up !!

she always sets a pap shot up after Annie is spotted it’s like a threat tor mind everybody she has kids with Kyle and isn’t going away sad witch

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aww lovely and love that she is smiling ❀❀

I wonder who these texts was with ?? How disgusting though she is one bike woman doing that to a married couple just because she is sad about her own pathetic life no man wants to claim IT or the unwanted kids
I bet reading those text's woke Kyle the duck up how easy it was for him to be played.
He was so fortunate to find Annie so young someone who genuinely loves him and he throws it away for a gold digger who gets off on hurting people.

So park photo of Lauren and the kids tomorrow then? She will be chasing her tail wondering why the hell Annie is smiling.

Reactions: 24
I bet reading those text's woke Kyle the duck up how easy it was for him to be played.
He was so fortunate to find Annie so young someone who genuinely loves him and he throws it away for a gold digger who gets off on hurting people.

So park photo of Lauren and the kids tomorrow then? She will be chasing her tail wondering why the hell Annie is smiling.
Annie smiling after all the hurt and betrayal and lauryn is still stuck at home with two unwanted kids single and no man around for her kids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ your right she will be wondering why Annie is smiling I imagine Kyle is doing everything to win her back which will make Annie laugh even more that he isn’t running to the skank still after two mistake kids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I mean it’s funny really even now he’s single he avoids her like the plague πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 28
I think annies had the baby
Im wondering if she has too. I bet she will continue covering her stomach even if she has had the baby and keep the baby out of view until england play. I cant say i blame her. Lauryn is nuts. I wouldnt want her ruining the newborn bubble with her indirects

Reactions: 26
I was reading

really πŸ€” no idea she could have to be honest she is that private and covers her stomach kind you I don’t think she would leave newborn to go gym x
I still think we will see Sian lovingly holding a new born as she always chooses the right words x

Reactions: 17
I’d laugh my head off if we see Annie and baby watching England play then RRR with Kyle on pitch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
she will absolutely have a mental breakdown πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bet Prozzas doing squats in the park as we speak
Dirty , lying , home wrecking slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Meanwhile I'm looking like an absolute whale in my pregnancy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if I was a jealous hater I'd seethe lol.

• Haha
I console myself with it doesn't matter how many hours I logged in the gym today my genes aren't Kilners and no amount of squats will change it. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I love how she covers the bump! Whereas bikini clad proz was hand on head mounting a horse in the sea with her airbrushed bump on full display 🀣 Annie would never

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.