Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Amelia walking / running the streets of Dubai looking like a bleep at Ramadan. At their most religious time of the year. Disrespectful bleep. 🤢🤢🤢

As for lozza, squealing from the rooftops got her no-where so she’s changed tact and become a mute to gain one or two ‘u ok hun’ messages and ‘address it’ in her tit blog how much she is suffering mentally. 🤢🤢🤢

Chloe, still trying to work out who Olivia is. 🤢🤢🤢

Carpet Karen, bold as brass and absolutely no shame as the absolute disgusting humans she’s produced. House still like a squat. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not Amelia walking / running the streets of Dubai looking like a bleep at Ramadan. At their most religious time of the year. Disrespectful bleep. 🤢🤢🤢

As for lozza, squealing from the rooftops got her no-where so she’s changed tact and become a mute to gain one or two ‘u ok hun’ messages and ‘address it’ in her tit blog how much she is suffering mentally. 🤢🤢🤢

Chloe, still trying to work out who Olivia is. 🤢🤢🤢

Carpet Karen, bold as brass and absolutely no shame as the absolute disgusting humans she’s produced. House still like a squat. 🤢🤢🤢
Someone ought to tell Amelia about the phone tracking the authorities do, it's one thing to do dumb tit in Dubai and get away with it but if you then start publicising it they will find out who you are and remove you from the country sharpish.
In regards to the roads I've never known anyone to have trouble with dangerous driving at crossings in pedestrian areas, traffic lights and walkways are in abundance and always abided by.
In Dubai your car is registered to your phone, that way all the road cams can text you your fines (running red lights etc) and Salik charges if your tag is out of date etc. The motorways are crazy but downtown and in neighbourhoods etc most people cross the road perfectly fine 🤷‍♀️

I'm honestly quite worried for Amelia she's extremely naïve, just because in certain places you can dress like that and drink Alcohol doesn't mean you are in the west.
Maybe it's unjustified but I'm angry that her two older sisters lead this young woman astray, I can't help think if growing up she had someone like Sian or Annie to follow around she wouldn't currently be in Dubai doing who knows what. :(

Reactions: 22
I suspect in the Summer Kyle was forced to pull his head out is backside and actually deal with the mess he'd won the treble and was now on Holiday, baby girl had been born and Annie was now pregnant he had to start acting fast. From June to August Lauren was absolutely feral with constant countdowns I think he might have gotten tough with lawyers around this point. And then he bought the big double the agreement shut the duck up house for her to play house in for now.

I've gone back to quickly skim through those threads, I was thinking of making some sort of timeline of her 'countdowns' and was shocked at how bad her behaviour was considering she'd just had her 2nd baby and also had a pre-schooler.
I would LOVE a timeline if it’s something you’re able to do (no pressure) It would give a snapshot of just what an utter crack pot she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Shes very quiet i thought social media was her job???? How u earning hun??
Thought thats how she paid for all her holidays ect?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested but I will keep it up in that case.
A refresher would still be good even if it’s been done before, plus it’s being done your way! Give the thread something to look over whilst she is quiet. Your posts are normally quite thorough so would be interesting to see what you come up with 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not gonna lie missing the days I would log in and see 32 new pages and know a meltdown happened 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Are the rules more relaxed if you’re “working” in Dubai?

It’s likely they are intentionally trying to run her over if she is running barely clothed, definitely Haram especially during Ramadan!

There was an incident where we wondered off ended up on a motorway trying to flag down a cab in a tiny denim skirt & vest with my ample bust! No drivers would stop at all. I thought we would die in the heat 🤣🤣 taught me a lesson about dressing appropriately!

After a gander at her acquaintances it’s possible MJ according to source the “stunning” sister is modelling or hosting whilst she is in Dubai 👀

✨ Make of that what you will

Amelia’s Mall outfit is the most covered I’ve seen her all holiday 🤣 her mate Molly thinks a white cropped T-shirt bra less & ripped jeans is appropriate! 🤡

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.