Goodman sisters #67 That isn't his Jamaican roots that's Sun Burn ☀️🔥🇯🇲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on a minute...Prozza posts that story about continually taking a guy back, then TT posts about "making a mistake 3 times is your character" is she saying that for the 3 times Annie's now taken Kyle back...after Laura brown, after mistake #1 and again right now after mistake #2 and now this story mysteriously appears to paint Annie as an idiot...I've a feeling it's came from Baccy Vaginosis via the Punched Lozagne Proz 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Hold on a minute...Prozza posts that story about continually taking a guy back, then TT posts about "making a mistake 3 times is your character" is she saying that for the 3 times Annie's now taken Kyle back...after Laura brown, after mistake #1 and again right now after mistake #2 and now this story mysteriously appears to paint Annie as an idiot...I've a feeling it's came from Baccy Vaginosis via the Punched Lozagne Proz 🤦🏻‍♀️
That whole family are cunts plain and simple it has nothing to do with them what Annie does.

Lozza needs to understand she is a pump and dump and not a third wheel in their world.
Even when she is silent she’s irritating

Reactions: 31
That whole family are cunts plain and simple it has nothing to do with them what Annie does.

Lozza needs to understand she is a pump and dump and not a third wheel in their world.
Even when she is silent she’s irritating
They Are a bunch of cunts and absolute hypocrites too, Lauryn would get back with Kyle in a heartbeat and Chloe has definitely forgiven Grant for #WhosOlivia.
I have no idea why what Annie does has anything to do with any of those misfits. Lauryn can’t help but insert her coke mangled beak in it all. You’re as irrelevant as the K in knob Lauryn, accept that for your kids and own sanity!

Reactions: 35
He's always been an idiot but lately he seems to have drank the kool aid and is trying to save us from all of societies ills. Men not being Men and all those women that have escaped the kitchen seem to be his primary concerns.
Also getting sued by Jeremy Vine for calling him a nonce.
In 2019 when he managed Bristol Rovers he came to my home town and assaulted the Barnsley manager in the tunnel. He left Daniel Stendel battered and bloodied with a broken tooth but amazingly was found not guilty of assault in court. If you Google it you can see the footage, he’s a vile racist, sexist man who needs shutting up.

• Wow
  • Angry
It takes a special kind of nasty to indirect and dig at a woman who is either due to give birth very soon or has very recently given birth.
Annie's only 'crime' against that lot is she may have taken her husband, with whom she's been romantically involved with since she was 15 and the father of her 4 children, back.
Why they seem to be under the impression it's anything to do with them is a mystery. 🤷‍♀️
I suppose the family failing to gain a multi-millionaire has been a painful loss.

Lauren still doesn't get that she doesn't have it in her to be a wag how could Kyle manage a carer with her in the background ill kids anytime he needs to go away, histrionics with the family, money for this money for that, oversharing and in-directing him constantly with sly digs publicly any time they had a domestic and embarrassing him at social events, All the whilst coming home to a house full of staff and family because she can't cope alone.

Reactions: 39
You ladies have all said it but God she’s boring just now. She’s obviously sitting quietly with bated breath to find out if she has the only Walker girl as if it makes any difference 🙄.

Thread suggestion for #68
Lauryn you skank, where is your blog? We all need something to amuse us when we’re sat on the bog 🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why she jumping about like dobby out of Harry Potter. bleeping bunch of tragic specimens. Carron should've swallowed the whole 3 of them. Comedy gold. The gift that keeps on giving

Looking at her long legs right enough and chloe being taller no wonder lauryn is such a jealous, poisonous bitter five foot nought slag hahaha drawn the short straw loz and the widest prolapsed undercarriage out the 3 aswell now but its worth it for that big house in the mean time 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Poor bleeping Dobby man

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right siannnnn that ass fs her and her sister are 🔥 The bodies on them especially Annie after 3 kids soon to be 4, no mean feat!!! Was secretly hoping for a wee cheeky baby arrival post from sian there can't lie but I would love them to announce on a certain day in April🤣 IYKYK

• Heart
  • Haha
Right siannnnn that ass fs her and her sister are 🔥 The bodies on them especially Annie after 3 kids soon to be 4, no mean feat!!! Was secretly hoping for a wee cheeky baby arrival post from sian there can't lie but I would love them to announce on a certain day in April🤣 IYKYK
I hope Kyle announces the birth by carrying the baby around the pitch after Man City’s last home game in May. I also hope they dress the baby in pink with a massive Burberry bow on its head even if Annie has had a fourth (very much wanted) king just to piss on Prozza’s parade for a bit.
P.S, would be great if he could get Jack and Phil on camera saying R4 is the cutest baby they’ve ever seen while giving Loz a wave.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So sorry. I won’t share anything from Joey Barton again. I never knew who he was or what he’s done/family done.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine the tantrums right now waiting on this baby being born after she told him no more babies with annie 🤣🤣
Honestly who the duck does this ugly bastard think she is 🤣🤣 long standing intimate relationship but u have to blackmail him and he calls u by his wifes name during sex 🤣🤣🤣
This whole she didnt think they were together shite she stalks them they were together all the time she knew fine well she was a side chick and not by kyles choice
Its impossible they spent alot of time together is he was home every night and training everyday she couldnt let kairo just spend that little time bonding with his dad shes honestly lowest of the low just a shite mum!!! Her being infertile would have been a blessing to the world bcz the life these 2 babies have is heartbreaking 💔
Baby girl stilll not named and not one single person gives a duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 42
That right there loz is an arse you work hard for 😍 not a nappy looking one bought by a dodgy Turkish surgeon

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I genuinely thought she'd died or something and then I realised I hadn't followed the new thread.

As you were.

Her and her jaw are still scheming.
Chlo-job is still trying to force Grunt down the aisle.
Amelia is still trampy like her sisters.
We still want to know Grant, Chloe, who is Olivia?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
omg no way! 😱
In the most horrific way
---
They Are a bunch of cunts and absolute hypocrites too, Lauryn would get back with Kyle in a heartbeat and Chloe has definitely forgiven Grant for #WhosOlivia.
I have no idea why what Annie does has anything to do with any of those misfits. Lauryn can’t help but insert her coke mangled beak in it all. You’re as irrelevant as the K in knob Lauryn, accept that for your kids and own sanity!
Vardy aka Mrs Steptoe is envious she’s not a wag never really has been.

Reactions: 18
Imagine the tantrums right now waiting on this baby being born after she told him no more babies with annie 🤣🤣
Honestly who the duck does this ugly bastard think she is 🤣🤣 long standing intimate relationship but u have to blackmail him and he calls u by his wifes name during sex 🤣🤣🤣
This whole she didnt think they were together shite she stalks them they were together all the time she knew fine well she was a side chick and not by kyles choice
Its impossible they spent alot of time together is he was home every night and training everyday she couldnt let kairo just spend that little time bonding with his dad shes honestly lowest of the low just a shite mum!!! Her being infertile would have been a blessing to the world bcz the life these 2 babies have is heartbreaking 💔
Baby girl stilll not named and not one single person gives a duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She wasn’t even a side chick that’s the Hilarious thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 tragic really

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.